Board index FlightGear Support Hardware

Saitek Cessna 172 Skyhawk Yoke, Trim Wheel, and Rudder Pedal

Joysticks, pedals, monitors.

Saitek Cessna 172 Skyhawk Yoke, Trim Wheel, and Rudder Pedal

Postby wmarc » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 pm

After coming across FlightGear and having my pursuit of flying rekindled and being impressed with what it offered, I purchased the CD's in order to have all the planes, airports and scenery. It took some doing, but I figured out how to load most of it. Following numerous fairly successful flights using a trackball mouse (any landing you can walk away from is a good one, right?) I've decided to start in on the lessons to see where that might lead and thought purchasing the Saitek Cessna 172 Skyhawk Yoke, Trim Wheel, and Rudder Pedals package as they were designed in tandem with Cessna, made sense and by all accounts supposedly were good to go out of the box, especially for Mac users. I have found this not to be the case.

Apparently the system offers no support for Mac users, but the "instruction" (small 4.5" X 4.5") booklets don't seem to give much info for Windows users either. No explanation is given for what the various buttons and switches do, unless it is on the disks supplied, unreadable on a Mac. And speaking of unreadable, what genius decided on the 9 point font size printed at 40% black (read light gray). Just an example of not being customer friendly, something I've further discovered people have complained about Saitek from reading these various forum posts.

I would appreciate some detailed step by step instructions on how to set up this system to work properly. Right now everything works everything, and by that I mean the rudders control the yoke, the throttle moves back and forth with the yoke, vice versa and other combinations! Try as I might, I don't understand the instructions given in the FlightGear PDF files and haven't been able to find guidelines or instruction in the forums either. I now know my Mac has something called Terminal and you put coded instructions in it and it's suppose to do stuff, but I couldn't figure it out. A lot of what's written seems to come across as whoever wrote it, knows what they are talking about, but unless you have similar knowledge, you're sunk. I'm interested in the flying part of this, not writing code or creating my own scenery. So again, step by step instructions, almost to the point of being painful (turn your computer on) would be greatly appreciated and welcomed. And, as an added bonus, if explanations about what the buttons and switches do on the yoke and trim control could be provide, that'd be great too! I can't be the only one looking for such help- yes? No?

I'm using a MacBook Pro OS X version 10.6.8, Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM with a 24" HP monitor, if that helps. And if any other info is needed, glad to provide it. Thanks for reading through this.
wmarc

Re: Saitek Cessna 172 Skyhawk Yoke, Trim Wheel, and Rudder P

Postby stuart » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi wmarc,

I feel your pain!

As you've guessed, there isn't already a FlightGear configuration file for your joystick, so you'll need to create one yourself. The bad news is that this requires quite a bit of knowledge of files, XML format etc.

I can help, and create a joystick configuration file for you, but doing it over the forum is going to take a long time and require a lot of iterations.

Two options that might speed up the process:
1) Have you used our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel? There are people on there who can help.
2) Where are you based? If you happen to be in Edinburgh, Scotland, I could come over and set it up for you. If you're lucky you might be close to someone else using FG who can help.

Assuming neither of these options are available, can you do two things for me as a start:

A) After you start FlightGear, Select Help->Joystick Information and tell me exactly what it says. That will help set up the configuration.
B) Can you provide a list of the controls on the joystick/trim wheel and rudder pedals, e.g the axes of movement and the buttons, plus what you want them to do.

Regards,

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Callsign: G-MWLX

Postby wmarc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 am

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your response and kind offer to help. I hope you don't come to regret it! If we can create a dialog which might help others who find themselves in a similar situation, then let's have at it. Being fairly new to FlightGear, had not found the IRC, but for what I think this might entail, written instructions may be the better course. Unfortunately, I'm not close to Edinburgh (hope to visit at some point, my treat for a pint or two, or...) and for you to come here you'd need to head west, south west and land at Logan as I'm in the Boston, Massachusetts area!

That all said. let me start with "B" first and attempt to describe the yoke/throttle. The trim wheel and rudder pedals are just that, no switches or buttons on them.

On the left side handle facing the pilot where your thumb would rest is a horizontal indented "switch" which travels in a circular motion. Above that is a round "switch" which travels the same way. Both remind me of how you would set a car's side mirrors. On the side facing the windshield where your index finger rests is a spring loaded red button.

On the right side handle facing the pilot where your thumb would rest are two toggle switches, the lower one horizontal, the upper one vertical. They both toggle back and forth. On the windshield side is a three position switch with left, center and right positions. When plugged in and running, green lights indicate the position. Below this switch is a spring loaded black button.

Moving to the throttle there are three levers. From left: a black knobbed one, blue knobbed and a red knobbed. They all move vertically up and down (just like in the movies). Below each lever is a spring loaded, vertical toggle switch- all of which spring back when you let go. In other words, if you push the top, it doesn't stay there when you release, but returns to what I guess you could call a neutral position.

As to what to have them to do, I'd like to match the 172 as closely as possible with the understanding some of the switches may not be there in a real 172 but are there for convenience so as not having to use mouse or keyboard commands. Plus, not knowing at this point what each is supposed to do, makes it hard to answer. And just to muck up the works later down the road- I'm running two monitors, the laptop's and the large 24", so I'm wondering if there is a way to create two separate windows, one which would have the cockpit gauges on the laptop, thus freeing up the larger monitor for the view.

After starting FlightGear, Selecting Help->Joystick Information, here's what it listed:

Joystick Information

Aileron: 0.00028 Rudder: 0.00000
Elevator: -0.00000 Throttle: 0.00000

Joystick #0: "ProFlight Cessna Rudder Pedals"

Driver: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Default/joystick.xml

Used for: "default"

[Axis #0] … Aileron

[Axis #1] … Elevator

[Axis #2] … Throttle

[Button #0] … Brakes

[Button #1] … Elevator trim up

[Button #2] … Elevator trim down

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joystick #1: "ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel"

Driver: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Default/joystick.xml

[Axis #0] … Aileron

[Axis #1] … Elevator

[Axis #2] … Throttle

[Button #0] … Brakes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joystick #2: "ProFlight Cessna Yoke"

[Axis #0] … Aileron

[Axis #1] … Elevator

[Axis #2] … Throttle

[Button #0] … Brakes

I wasn't able to cut and paste this info, typed it all, but proofed it to double check it's correct.

And first "DUH" moment, units all need to be plugged into the computer for joystick information to be given- and you thought I was joking when I said, "turn your computer on"! :oops: Also, this leads to what may or may not be a dumb question- does it matter what USB port on the yoke the rudders and the trim wheel are plugged into?

Guessing part of the problem I'm having is all three control units have the same "settings"- such as there is no reason for the rudders to have a throttle setting, so the trick is to eliminate from each unit that which it doesn't need and correctly set what it does? Now to how and where to do that...

Thus ends round one! I apologize if too verbose or over simplified, but figured better to err on the side of TMI in this case as opposed to my last doctor's visit…

Thanks again!

Best,

Marc
wmarc

Postby stuart » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 am

Hi Marc,

That's a great start.

To answer your question regarding USB ports: No, it doesn't matter which USB port each device is plugged into (than goodness!).

What I'd like to do next is to understand exactly what happens when you have only one of your three controllers plugged in, and move a single control. This should help me work out what each of the axis reported by FG actually is on your hardware.

So,

1) Plug in the yoke (only - leave the other items unplugged from the computer)
2) Start FG
3) Move the yoke left. Report what happens on the simulator, i.e. what aircraft control moves, and in which direction. E.g. "the yoke on the simulator rotates to the left)
4) Do the same for moving the yoke in each of the other directions (right, forwards, backwards)
5) Now go through the same process for the round and indented switches.

The do the same process for your trim wheel and rudder pedals.

Once I have this information, I hope to be able to create a first draft joystick configuration file that you can test, with the axes set up. We can then work on refining the controls and assigning the buttons. I have a cunning plan on how we can do the buttons.

To do this, you'll need to be able to copy some files I will provide onto your computer. This is the bit that may be tricky, because I don't have a Mac. You'll need to be able to put the files I send you into a directory called /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/. I've no idea exactly how to do that on a Mac. Hopefully there's some sort of graphical explorer you can use to find this directory?

FYI, this process is going to take quite a few iterations to complete, and may take some additional time, as my wife is due to give birth to our second child some time soon. So I apologize in advance if there are delays in my responses.

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby stuart » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Marc,

After writing the note above, I got wondering whether Saitek themselves might be able to lend me a set of controls so I could write a set of FlightGear configuration files for them, on the basis that it would make life easier for people like yourself.

I wrote an email to the Saitek distributor in the UK, mentioning the problems you had with a lack of configuration, asking if they had review sets available, and if I could borrow one to write a configuration file, and also write a review for the FlightGear Magazine. They very kindly got in touch and agreed to send me a full set of Cessna controls. Very generously (and to my complete surprise), they've said I can keep the controls afterwards.

I should have a set of controls available to write configuration files for shortly. So, you don't need to spend time collecting information above. However, you'll still need to find a way to access /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/. That should be straightforward.

Best regards,

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby wmarc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 am

Hello Stuart,

WOW!!! Now you tell me!!! I did all the following, then logged on to post which is when I saw your second note. But that's great! I'm glad you'll be getting something out of this. Maybe you can do the same thing with Apple and get a free Mac! And now I've learned there's a magazine, so I'll sign up for that.

Will the configurations you come up with if you use a PC be what's needed for a Mac- they just as you say, have to be put in the right place? I should/may be able to get help with that from an IT guy I know.

I don't consider the time I spent doing the following a waste of time as I'm guessing it might save you some time when you get the gear and see if it does the same for you. It also gave me some ideas as to how to perhaps put some of the switches to use if possible. I found the yoke to be rather sluggish and hope that might change once configured properly. I also found unplugging a units USB plug caused FlightGear to shut down and reboot. And now, from the "Is This Anyway To Fly" Department:

YOKE & THROTTLE:

Yoke works for turning and nose up/down.

The left side red spring loaded button works the brakes.

The right side black spring loaded button turns the trim wheel in the nose down direction.

Pushing the left side handle horizontal indented "switch" forward turns the trim wheel in the nose up direction.

Throttle control worked the way it should.

Can't see that any of the other switches do anything.

RUDDER PEDALS:

Giving right rudder pulls throttle out, giving left rudder pushes throttle in, neutral rudder leaves throttle mid way.

Right toe brake pulls yoke out, releasing brake yoke returns.

Left toe brake turns yoke to right, releasing brake yoke returns to a 45º left bank position.

TRIM WHEEL:

Turning the trim wheel in the nose down direction turns the yoke to left (counter clockwise).

Turing the trim wheel in the nose up direction turns the yoke to right (clockwise).

CONFIGURATION IDEAS:

The blue knobbed control on the throttle unit- use for setting flaps?

The red knobbed control on the the throttle unit- use for setting mixture?

The left side red spring loaded button to turn carburetor heat on/off?

Either left thumb rocker switches to control pilot views from cockpit?

Finally, a couple of things. It occurred to me that the comment I made in my initial post about not wanting to write code or creating my own scenery could perhaps be taken the wrong way, along the lines of who'd want to that? Or not appreciative of those who do write the codes and create the scenery. I fully realize and am truly appreciative of all those who do spend the hours and the work making it possible for those like me who just want to fly. And certainly no need to apologize for not being accessible in the near future due to the arrival of your second child! PLEASE!!! One must have priorities! My girlfriends third grandchild arrived three weeks ago, so I have some idea of the situation. All the best to you as well as thanks for all the help you've been providing.

Best,

Marc
wmarc

Postby stuart » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 am

Hi Marc,

The FlightGear Magazine is available from the FlightGear Wiki here: http://wiki.flightgear.org/List_of_FlightGear_Newsletters. The latest edition is from May: http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_Newsletter_May_2012.

I expect that I'll be able to get 90% of the configuration right first time for Mac, and you'll just have to place the files in the correct location.

There are likely to be differences in the final 10% that we'll need to work on together, but again that should just be a case of me sending you an updated file to put in the same location. I'd suggest getting your IT guy to show you how to do it for yourself, so you can take updates later.

That FG crashes when you unplug a USB device is a bug. Could you fill in a bug report using the Issue Tracker link at the top of this page?

RE: your configuration ideas.
- Typically, the red lever on the thottle unit is used for mixture, and the blue for propellor control (for those aircraft that have it).
- I'd suggest using the rocker buttons at the bottom of the throttle unit for flaps, carb heat, and possibly some lighting controls.
- The left side red spring-loaded button might be a good choice for a push-to-talk switch (though i thought these were on the right side in a Cessna). FYI, we have voice comms in the online environment.

I think the next steps on this project are with me. I'll be in touch once I've got the hardware set up and a first iteration of the configuration files available for you to try.

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby stuart » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi Marc,

I've received the kit, and have put together some initial configuration files. There are three configuration files you need to download and install into the location I described previously. Note that one of them will replace a file that's already there.

https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/blobs/raw/master/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna-Trim-Wheel.xml
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/blobs/raw/master/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna-Yoke.xml
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/blobs/raw/master/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Rudder-Pedals.xml

The current button assignments are as follows:

Yoke Right hand arm:
- Red button: Push To Talk (FGCom)
- Circular "coolie hat" : View direction (Note that the granularity of the movement is controlled by the sliding switch on the right hand side)
- Left hand 4-way switch: Zoom In/Out (forwards/backwards), Change View (left/right) *

Yoke Left hand arm:
- Button: Reset view
- 3-position sliding switch: Change view direction granularity.
- Vertical switch: Elevator Trim*
- Horizontal switch: Rudder Trim*

Quadrant
- Black lever: Throttle
- Blue lever: Prop
- Red lever: Mixture
- Left hand switch (marked T1/2): Flaps
- Middle switch (marked T3/4): Landing Gear
- Right switch (marked T5/6): Spoilers

Trim Wheel
- Wheel: Elevator Trim (obviously :) )

Those marked with a * I'm thinking of changing. In particular, I'm thinking of making the left hand 4-way switch make 45-degree view changes when you hold it down, so you can quickly see out to the side. I'd then move the zoom in/out and view change buttons over to the right hand side. That would mean we wouldn't have any rudder trim (elevator trim is available on the trim wheel as you'd expect!)

Please let me know how you get on - in particular if any of the buttons aren't working as expected, and what you think of the control scheme. As you and I are the first people to use this stuff with FG, we can pretty much dictate how they will be set up by default in FG.

Best regards,

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby wmarc » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Stuart,

You've been busy! Was up north kayaking yesterday- out with the loons. You know what they say about birds of a feather… As a result, didn't see your post until mid morning today.

Can't seem to get things in the right place to work. I'm unable to find the directory you've suggested: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/ The closest I've found is by doing the following:

Download the files you posted

Open FlightGear

Box from which you start a flight appears (Labeled FlightGear Mac OS X)

Click on Advanced Features

Click on Others

Click on Open data Folder

Data folder appears

Open Input Folder

Open Joysticks Folder

Open Saltek Folder

Drag downloaded files to the Saitek Folder

Close everything, restart the computer, start FlightGear, go through the procedure again to check the files are there and they are, click Start Flight, the program loads, but controls haven't changed and when going to FlightGear, Selecting Help->Joystick Information, the same information as previously posted appears.

Thing is, in the Saitek folder I'm opening, while I see other files there, I'm not seeing any for ProFlight Cessna Yoke, which is the file name showing up under the Help>Joystick Information and leads me to believe (and confirm?) this is not the correct folder.

Thinking because what comes up when checking the Help/Joystick is:

with DEFAULT as part of the file name, I tried placing the files in the Default folder found in the data Folder as well as renaming the files by dropping the Input-Joysticks- part of the file name. Neither worked.

So I stumped…

I like your suggestions for configuring the yoke. Think you might have something slightly different than I, or mixed your left and right up as the red button I have is on the left and a black button on the right.

Best,

Marc
wmarc

Postby stuart » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Marc,

I'm 99% sure you've got the correct folder, and if you've dragged and dropped the files there, they should be picked up.

I suspect the download link I posted didn't work properly for some reason. I've uploaded them to my personal website instead. Can you delete the files you copied in, and try downloading them from these links instead please.

http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna-Trim-Wheel.xml
http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna-Yoke.xml
http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/saitek/Pro-Flight-Combat-Rudder-Pedals.xml

You don't need to restart your computer to pick up the changed files. Just restarting FlightGear is enough.

Failing that, try downloading this, which is a package of the files. Your computer should be able to open them and allow you to place them in the directory:
http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/saitek/saitek.tar

You are correct about me getting the left and right mixed up. The red button is on the left.

Can you also double check the names that are assigned to the joysticks in FG. Annoyingly, there are sometimes slightly different names for different Operating systems, so my PC may have a different name for the yoke than your Mac. I'm interested in the lines that start "Joystick #1:" etc.

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby wmarc » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey Stuart-

Some progress! The three individual files didn't want to download but the collective one did. Things are now showing up in the Help/Joystick menu, but overall, not working:

Joystick Information

Aileron: -1.00000 Rudder: 0.00000
Elevator: 1.-00000 Throttle: 0.00000

Joystick #0: "ProFlight Cessna Yoke"

Driver: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna

Used for: "Saitek Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke", "Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke", "Saitek Pro Flight C

[Axis #0] … Aileron
[Axis #1] … Elevator
[Axis #2] … Throttle
[Axis #3] … Propellor Pitch
[Axis #4] … Mixture
[Axis #5] … View Heading
[Axis #6] … View Elevation
[Axis #7] … View Elevation

[PTT] … Push To Talk
[Button #0] … Brakes

And rest of commands...

Joystick #1: "ProFlight Cessna Rudder Pedals"

[Axis #0] … Aileron

[Axis #1] … Elevator

[Axis #2] … Throttle

[Button #0] … Brakes

Joystick #3 "ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel"

Driver: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Cessna

Used for: "Mad Catz Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel", "Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel","Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel", "Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel", "Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel"

[Axis #0] … Elevator Trim

Trim wheel does not work.

Rudder pedals haven't changed what they do, still not doing what they should.

Throttle and mixture levers work.

Soon as the yoke is moved, program freezes, closes, and then a dialog box shows up which is quite lengthy, so didn't want to post, but let me know if you want it.

Appreciate your ongoing efforts! Calling it a day...

Marc
wmarc

Postby stuart » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 am

Hi Marc,

I think I know the problem for the pedals. The trim wheel is a bit more puzzling, but I have some ideas. I'll make some changes to the files and re-post them.

The yoke problem is much more concerning. I think I'll need you to post the details from the program crash, but I'm going to need to get some help from Mac Developers to identify and hopefully fix it. Have you installed any drivers that came with the kit?

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby wmarc » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

Morning...

Nothing on the disks which came with the equipment was for the Mac, all Windows/PC. Have noticed FG seems to work better when everything else is closed and it's the only thing open and running. Here's the info which appeared after the freeze:

Process: fgfs [200]
Path: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/./fgfs
Identifier: fgfs
Version: ??? (???)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: FlightGear [181]

Date/Time: 2012-06-24 19:44:19.670 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 17485 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 13
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 13
Anonymous UUID: 72A9ED27-8379-472D-B4E7-E5544A7EC34B

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 fgfs 0x0017ca53 FGEventInput::update(double) + 35
1 fgfs 0x0018cb7a FGMacOSXEventInput::update(double) + 42
2 fgfs 0x00701481 SGSubsystemGroup::Member::update(double) + 97
3 fgfs 0x00701b4f SGSubsystemGroup::update(double) + 271
4 fgfs 0x00701481 SGSubsystemGroup::Member::update(double) + 97
5 fgfs 0x00701b4f SGSubsystemGroup::update(double) + 271
6 fgfs 0x0070129b SGSubsystemMgr::update(double) + 59
7 fgfs 0x0004ba0f fgMainLoop() + 255
8 fgfs 0x000364f9 fgOSMainLoop() + 105
9 fgfs 0x0004bef8 fgMainInit(int, char**) + 504
10 fgfs 0x0001f15e main + 334
11 fgfs 0x0000a636 start + 54

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f2382 kevent + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f2a9c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1f59 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1cfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f15c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f9aa2 __semwait_signal + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f975e _pthread_cond_wait + 1191
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997fb3f8 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 73
3 fgfs 0x0054cf82 simgear::SGTerraSync::SvnThread::run() + 130
4 fgfs 0x00729921 SGThread::PrivateData::start_routine(void*) + 17
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f9259 _pthread_start + 345
6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f90de thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997cbb5a semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f96e1 _pthread_cond_wait + 1066
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x998285a8 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x963583ab CAGuard::WaitFor(unsigned long long) + 219
4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9635b3dd CAGuard::WaitUntil(unsigned long long) + 289
5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358cda HP_IOThread::WorkLoop() + 1892
6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358571 HP_IOThread::ThreadEntry(HP_IOThread*) + 17
7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358488 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 140
8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f9259 _pthread_start + 345
9 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f90de thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
3 0x013abde6 OpenThreads::Condition::wait(OpenThreads::Mutex*) + 86
4 0x00c0a89d osgDB::DatabasePager::DatabaseThread::run() + 205
5 0x013ab6fa OpenThreads::ThreadPrivateActions::StartThread(void*) + 154
6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f9259 _pthread_start + 345
7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f90de thread_start + 34

Thread 5:

Thread 6:
3 fgfs 0x006a5018 (anonymous namespace)::Resolver::run() + 952

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0x66a75210 ecx: 0x00000000 edx: 0x00917208
edi: 0x00000003 esi: 0x12cdb46c ebp: 0xbffff308 esp: 0xbffff2e0
ss: 0x0000001f efl: 0x00010212 eip: 0x0017ca53 cs: 0x00000017
ds: 0x0000001f es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037
cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x82fff3 +fgfs ??? (???) <7E9BF0B3-C948-7777-DE7E-8CDD35B67AC6> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/fgfs
0xab0000 - 0xafbfff + () <346D0F8E-C08D-4A82-9446-53BD58DC13EC> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgText.framework/Versions/90/osgText
0xb1a000 - 0xb97ffb + () <031468A2-C37E-D813-7152-BE22CB924118> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgSim.framework/Versions/90/osgSim
0xbc6000 - 0xc8ffff + () <EE1B649E-C3F8-974D-46B8-AF22058445C3> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgDB.framework/Versions/90/osgDB
0xcea000 - 0xd2bff5 + () <F927BF2D-454D-38C0-AF9D-678A45D7E265> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgParticle.framework/Versions/90/osgParticle
0xd4a000 - 0xd6dfff + () <2E119B44-0164-BFB5-F2A4-543452355FDB> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgFX.framework/Versions/90/osgFX
0xd83000 - 0xecdff7 + () <9A5D5366-D2C0-885E-0B09-B2FED520B4EC> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgUtil.framework/Versions/90/osgUtil
0xf5e000 - 0xff2fef + () <1BC2DC6C-055E-6F51-3B0D-10D146F276B9> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgViewer.framework/Versions/90/osgViewer
0x1039000 - 0x1073fff + () <70D8BF50-5F7B-52A2-64EE-92A79D7ED448> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgGA.framework/Versions/90/osgGA
0x10a3000 - 0x12d4fe7 + () <F522EE32-CF8B-4E0E-5F69-E0DA076CE855> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osg.framework/Versions/90/osg
0x13a9000 - 0x13acff3 + () <7EFDB09C-BF48-91AD-4DC1-413B1D6B5563> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/OpenThreads.framework/Versions/12/OpenThreads
0x13b2000 - 0x14a1fff +PLIB 1.8.5 (compatibility 1.8.5) <43541ED9-0BD9-33E3-9395-BE94C9723507> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/PLIB.framework/Versions/A/PLIB
0x17bc000 - 0x17bfff7 +com.yourcompany.ALUT 1.0 (1) <DE81301B-09EE-3202-F0C9-7A0A6C5D327B> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/ALUT.framework/Versions/A/ALUT
0x17c5000 - 0x17eefff com.apple.audio.OpenAL 1.4 (1.4) <DEAA31C6-F70F-C595-C4DF-56F7E2BD07C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL
0x17fc000 - 0x1813ff7 libapr-1.0.dylib 4.8.0 (compatibility 4.0.0) <DFC04AFC-5C7B-BF71-37BF-724BD22C8674> /usr/lib/libapr-1.0.dylib
0x181f000 - 0x1851ff7 libsvn_client-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <1722686A-8060-0707-A40A-D5A5A643DC16> /usr/lib/libsvn_client-1.0.dylib
0x185e000 - 0x188efe7 libsvn_subr-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <F2FB890D-5EF8-3EC7-4AEA-A60110DB8A0C> /usr/lib/libsvn_subr-1.0.dylib
0x189e000 - 0x18a3ff7 libsvn_ra-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <4813BBCE-F0A6-0B1B-7A27-6C397D9EAC7B> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra-1.0.dylib
0x18a9000 - 0x18ddff7 libsvn_wc-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <C29CA68C-F8A8-5546-EB26-FE57F56137CC> /usr/lib/libsvn_wc-1.0.dylib
0x18e9000 - 0x18efff7 libsvn_delta-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <5F3B4DE1-BC18-8D81-BED5-1FAA47A7DBA5> /usr/lib/libsvn_delta-1.0.dylib
0x18f4000 - 0x18fbff7 libsvn_diff-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <966A6169-555C-71BD-412A-776D30518A5D> /usr/lib/libsvn_diff-1.0.dylib
0x1900000 - 0x1903ff7 libsvn_ra_local-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <CA72AE9A-BEE6-C752-545E-1C49ABD0DA77> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_local-1.0.dylib
0x1909000 - 0x1927ff7 libsvn_repos-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <34414BA1-EFB1-B652-ACC2-5873FC1E4AC7> /usr/lib/libsvn_repos-1.0.dylib
0x1930000 - 0x1932ff7 libsvn_fs-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <B1193992-5DB5-C233-E86D-F0C246678FD2> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs-1.0.dylib
0x1938000 - 0x1953ff7 libsvn_fs_fs-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <0765354E-3D18-D292-19EC-F982925F9AFE> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_fs-1.0.dylib
0x195c000 - 0x195cff7 libsvn_fs_util-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <27C6B56A-AF94-8879-9C38-0AB13CDD8575> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_util-1.0.dylib
0x1960000 - 0x196dff7 libsvn_ra_svn-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <AABB866B-6C4C-84BD-0670-AECEC4D3C9A1> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_svn-1.0.dylib
0x1974000 - 0x198afe7 libsvn_ra_neon-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <8AFAEA29-30D7-F9B7-4C4A-63B286556C83> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_neon-1.0.dylib
0x1993000 - 0x19a8fe7 libneon.27.dylib 29.6.0 (compatibility 29.0.0) <C0F02E2D-E248-55D8-D536-B010E7F3B6A3> /usr/lib/libneon.27.dylib
0x19b3000 - 0x19c6fe7 libaprutil-1.0.dylib 4.9.0 (compatibility 4.0.0) <5A99DDE7-5CA5-2624-39D9-13BFCA49C1D7> /usr/lib/libaprutil-1.0.dylib
0x1c5d000 - 0x1c6bff7 +osgdb_imageio.so ??? (???) <708D15B4-59D3-E81B-3425-1FDB2550AFC3> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_imageio.so
0xb194000 - 0xb1b8fe7 GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <F19DDBE8-1DF6-6618-F554-0E81ED85CE67> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0xb259000 - 0xb263ff7 +osgdb_txf.so ??? (???) <293035E2-4A95-9DC5-320F-4B077BE74A3A> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_txf.so
0xb482000 - 0xb5fbff7 GLEngine ??? (???) <76C922AA-A4A7-2835-537B-17F316AD95F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0xb62d000 - 0xba32fe7 libclh.dylib 3.1.1 C (3.1.1) <15AD52DD-FC3F-305E-5C31-699329E8FDE1> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
0xec91000 - 0xec9affb +osgdb_rgb.so ??? (???) <7BCFE645-59B7-5EE9-1CA5-A71BF7758D47> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_rgb.so
0xecdf000 - 0xececff7 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <665A3308-8C50-655A-ED3F-49AF695A408E> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
0x17ac6000 - 0x17ae7ffb +osgdb_ac.so ??? (???) <962674C6-9B92-72C2-02DC-BC808D9A902E> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_ac.so
0x2bd52000 - 0x2bd56ff3 com.apple.audio.AudioIPCPlugIn 1.1.6 (1.1.6) <E9CB576C-283B-1DB2-0C69-E7C914BD7922> /System/Library/Extensions/AudioIPCDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/AudioIPCPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AudioIPCPlugIn
0x2bd5b000 - 0x2bd61ff7 com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn 2.0.5 (2.0.5f14) <38E3C1A4-84E4-C105-B55F-8FC4C154036D> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0x2bf79000 - 0x2bf83ff3 +osgdb_dds.so ??? (???) <7E50DBF3-6C49-F91A-2B58-04B4B65B484E> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_dds.so
0x3e000000 - 0x3e046ff7 com.apple.glut 3.4.4 (GLUT-3.4.4) <DF15FD36-E1F5-D745-1BF6-DD3AEA2897E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/GLUT
0x70000000 - 0x700cbfff com.apple.audio.units.Components 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <412DBD1B-E9B5-E67C-99E4-820BF38239AC> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0x8f0c6000 - 0x8f811fff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 1.6.36 (6.3.6) <3BB341B6-11A7-38AD-10A3-F89506FD40D4> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4162b dyld 132.1 (???) <749D24EE-54BD-D74B-D305-C13F5E6C95D8> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90198000 - 0x9029afe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <015563C4-81E2-8C8A-82AC-31B38D904A42> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x9029e000 - 0x9039efe7 libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <BE7FCD73-03B5-25A4-FCA4-D4980F1488D6> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x9039f000 - 0x903d9ff7 libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <6875335E-0993-0D77-4E80-41763A8477CF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x9045e000 - 0x90893ff7 libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x909f0000 - 0x90a54ffb com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x90a89000 - 0x90b26fe3 com.apple.LaunchServices 362.3 (362.3) <15B47388-16C8-97DA-EEBB-1709E136169E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x90b27000 - 0x90b3fff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x90b40000 - 0x90da6ff7 com.apple.security 6.1.2 (55002) <E999CCEF-B769-4355-3E68-6003FCF6FE2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x90da7000 - 0x90dcdffb com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x90dce000 - 0x90deffe7 com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <B4104B80-1CB3-191C-AFD3-697843C6BCFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x90df0000 - 0x90e70feb com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <9E18AEA5-F4B4-8BE5-EEA9-818FC4F46FD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x90e71000 - 0x90e7cff7 libGL.dylib ??? (???) <3E34468F-E9A7-8EFB-FF66-5204BD5B4E21> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x911b9000 - 0x91228ff7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <595A5539-9F54-63E6-7AAC-C04E1574B050> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x91232000 - 0x91273ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <80998F66-0AD7-AD12-B9AF-3E8D2CE6DE05> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x9127b000 - 0x91575fef com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.6 (1790) <A5B2CDA8-47C9-F1AE-ED54-625B0FAB426F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x91576000 - 0x9189afef com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <21164164-41CE-61DE-C567-32E89755CB34> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x9189b000 - 0x918e1ff7 libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x918e2000 - 0x918e2ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <3891A689-4F38-FACD-38B2-4BF937DE30CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x918e3000 - 0x918ecff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x918ed000 - 0x918f0ff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <4D766435-EB76-C384-0127-1D20ACD74076> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x918f1000 - 0x91915ff7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <5F2343E4-C268-B9AE-1BC3-466F5A614648> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91916000 - 0x9195afe7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <74F05E64-2A68-BA10-CCD4-128D164E5A0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x9195b000 - 0x91a07fe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.12.4 (454.12.4) <DEDCD006-389F-967F-3405-EDF541F406D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x91aea000 - 0x91afbff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <3036AD83-4F1D-1028-54EE-54165E562650> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x91b0c000 - 0x91b53ffb com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 140.0 (1496) <DA152F1C-8EF4-4F5E-6D60-82B1DC72EF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices
0x91b54000 - 0x91b87ff7 com.apple.AE 496.5 (496.5) <BF9673D5-2419-7120-26A3-83D264C75222> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91b88000 - 0x91b8efff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x91b8f000 - 0x91b96ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x91d7f000 - 0x91d9efe3 libexpat.1.dylib 7.2.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <82E6F83F-9667-2E39-1D9D-4A49C642527D> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0x91d9f000 - 0x91dadfe7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <33C1B260-ED05-945D-FC33-EF56EC791E2E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9205d000 - 0x920baff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <3DABAB9C-4949-F441-B077-0498F8E47A35> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x922d4000 - 0x92381fe7 libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F8413A6-736D-37D9-8EB3-7986D4699957> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x9238e000 - 0x92c71ff7 com.apple.AppKit 6.6.8 (1038.36) <A353465E-CFC9-CB75-949D-786F6F7732F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x92c72000 - 0x92ca5fff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <8ADB7D19-413E-4499-C874-13C383F97685> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
0x92ca6000 - 0x92cf3feb com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <136BFA48-D456-B677-3B5D-40A6946C3A09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
0x92cf4000 - 0x92d14fe7 libresolv.9.dylib 41.1.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8C2B5FA8-2469-21C7-D297-F95A0FFE5F19> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x92d5b000 - 0x93216ff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <B53299EC-E30F-EC04-779D-29B7113CC14A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
0x93f90000 - 0x93fd2ff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8A4721DE-25C4-C8AA-EA90-9DA7812E3EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x93fd3000 - 0x94116fef com.apple.QTKit 7.7 (1790) <95F7C69A-1D24-A96A-E95D-1DF8CCD03FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
0x94122000 - 0x9425ffe7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <423BDE4D-5082-B6CA-BB2C-E22A037235A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x94260000 - 0x94282fef com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.14) <A24C9308-4EB3-456D-1691-43DDB6F9A79F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x94283000 - 0x94699ff7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x9469a000 - 0x946deff3 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <2234855E-3BED-717F-0BFA-D1A289ECDBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x946df000 - 0x946fdfe7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <45185287-25AD-C239-AA58-8FA53DF55B79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x95735000 - 0x95aa0ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.37) <E323A5CC-499E-CA9E-9BC3-537231449CAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x95aa1000 - 0x95b5dfff com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.8 (4.6.8) <920DD017-8B41-7334-E554-A85DB99EBD5A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x95bd4000 - 0x95bdeffb com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <7486003F-8FDB-BD6C-CB34-DE45315BD82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x95c16000 - 0x95d91fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.6 (550.44) <F88C95CD-1264-782D-A1F5-204739847E93> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x95d92000 - 0x95d92ff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <ABF97DA4-3BDF-6FFD-6239-B023CA1F7974> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x95d93000 - 0x95de3ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <C96C8A99-A40C-8B9C-1FBA-A0F46AC92F17> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x95df4000 - 0x95e76ffb SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <2E1F1AF0-A258-D215-2600-5DF03896D1F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x95e77000 - 0x95f2ffeb libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <D2D0C922-5ED1-3AE9-6F99-707C74DF3E62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x96170000 - 0x96173ffb com.apple.help 1.3.2 (41.1) <8AC20B01-4A3B-94BA-D8AF-E39034B97D8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x962d7000 - 0x962f3fe3 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <2A748037-D1C0-6D47-2C4A-0562AF799AC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x96338000 - 0x963b2fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <156A532C-0B60-55B0-EE27-D02B82AA6217> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x964dc000 - 0x9652fff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.3 (???) <1D3C4587-6318-C339-BD0F-1988F246BE2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x96538000 - 0x965d3fe7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 275.19 (???) <2E83B3E9-AF39-36FC-5D05-CC1E952098AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x96672000 - 0x967a0fe7 com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <87FE6861-F2D6-773D-ED45-345272E56463> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x967ab000 - 0x967b6ff7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <287DECA3-7821-32B6-724D-AE03A9A350F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x967b7000 - 0x967faff7 libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <6CC3CE6A-7024-C685-EADA-7F9DC27128E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x967fb000 - 0x9685cfe7 com.apple.CoreText 151.12 (???) <98F53C15-1D29-A2B3-0717-5A26A2699163> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x9685d000 - 0x9686fff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.11 (207.11) <6FF4F2D6-B8CD-AE13-56CB-17437EE5B741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x96870000 - 0x96871ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <93EC71F1-4D4E-F456-8EFE-32E7EFD7A064> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x96872000 - 0x96882ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x96883000 - 0x96887ff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <235E7E3D-B6E5-0AAA-C41A-7AC1F54A7EBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x96888000 - 0x9688aff7 libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <98EC06D5-1A02-EDEF-BF9D-2C986761AD54> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x9688b000 - 0x968ceff7 com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <8DC6FD4A-6C74-9C23-A4C3-715B44A8D28C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x968cf000 - 0x968cfff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <734BDB59-8B13-54FA-0653-AA8623DF9846> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x9691a000 - 0x9694bff7 libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <D18E2E76-DBF4-6930-039A-F66CA0D120B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x9694c000 - 0x96950ff7 libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <5D29E5F4-30B9-5A24-55E7-BCBA30499093> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x96951000 - 0x96951ff7 liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x96963000 - 0x96c83ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.39 (861.39) <5C59805C-AF39-9010-B8B5-D673C9C38538> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x96e88000 - 0x96f62fff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.11 (1.5.11) <800F2040-9211-81A7-B438-7712BF51DEE3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x96fb4000 - 0x96fb5ff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <2D970A9B-77E8-EDC0-BEC6-7580D78B2843> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x96fb6000 - 0x96fdeff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <E761F29A-328B-29D9-3DF0-023F2C21E500> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x96fdf000 - 0x96fe2ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <37F56237-4ABA-E5B5-968D-70FFE357E8E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x971c6000 - 0x971cdff7 com.apple.agl 3.0.12 (AGL-3.0.12) <61A74CE1-750D-9CAB-B780-306841739EE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x971d6000 - 0x972a1fef com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359.2 (359.2) <7C16D9C8-6F41-5754-17F7-2659D9DD9579> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x972a2000 - 0x9734affb com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x9734b000 - 0x97386ffb libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <19ED5DE0-D3AF-B229-9193-35D58FE377E5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x973c1000 - 0x974eeffb com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <A7FE2739-64A7-40EB-A6E7-69FBCE3C87D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
0x974ef000 - 0x974f3ff7 libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <09540618-2ED1-72C4-61CB-938B35927568> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x97500000 - 0x97514fe7 libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <14CB053A-7C47-96DA-E415-0906BA1B78C9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x976f8000 - 0x97732fe7 libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <C62A7753-99A2-6782-92E7-6628A6190A90> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x97777000 - 0x97883fe7 libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <6167CEB0-D8D6-C4D9-DD74-49755ADB540F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x97884000 - 0x978a3ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x978b7000 - 0x978bafe7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x978bb000 - 0x97974fe7 libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x97975000 - 0x97975ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x97ab8000 - 0x97ab8ff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x97b0f000 - 0x97b5efe7 libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <D0EB31DC-40E6-9A97-64D3-9867605DC3DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x981db000 - 0x989ca557 com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1D9DC7A5-228B-42CB-7018-66F42C3A9BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x98a01000 - 0x98af5ff7 libiconv.2.dylib 7.0.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <061ABF36-8BA9-79C1-6CE7-EC69A4998F51> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x98af6000 - 0x98f47fef com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.7.1 (570) <AF94D180-5E0F-10DF-0CB2-FD8EDB110FA2> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x995a8000 - 0x99656ff3 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <233A981E-A2F9-56FB-8BDE-C2DEC3F20784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x9965a000 - 0x996c4fe7 libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x99745000 - 0x99782ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.60 (484.60) <8FAB137D-682C-6DEC-5A15-F0029A5B226F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x997bc000 - 0x997caff7 com.apple.opengl 1.6.14 (1.6.14) <82622F67-E032-0BF6-A78D-50B346E8D0FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x997cb000 - 0x99972ff7 libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.11 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x999a6000 - 0x99c17fef com.apple.Foundation 6.6.8 (751.63) <69B3441C-B196-F2AD-07F8-D8DD24E4CD8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x99c18000 - 0x99ddbfeb com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.5 (3.0.5) <87750C2B-193F-56A6-AB97-0842A2D02092> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x9a0f2000 - 0x9a0f7ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x9a12d000 - 0x9a12fff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <C7DA80C1-DCFD-C321-08DA-5E6946CA66E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9a130000 - 0x9a130ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <FF4DC8B6-0AB0-DEE8-ADA8-7B57645A1F36> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9a131000 - 0x9a137fe7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9.1) <521D067B-3BDA-D04E-E1FA-CFA526C87EB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x9a14e000 - 0x9a15bff7 com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <DDC9C397-C35F-8D7A-BB24-3D1B42FA5FAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x9a15c000 - 0x9a2defe7 libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <D5980817-6D19-9636-51C3-E82BAE26776B> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9a425000 - 0x9a431ff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <9A441C48-2D18-E716-5F38-CBEAE6A0BB3E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x9a432000 - 0x9a4cafe7 edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <F36DB665-A88B-7F5B-6244-6A2E7FFFF668> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x9a4cb000 - 0x9a5abfe7 com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <D029C515-08E1-93A6-3705-DD062A3A672C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x9a5ac000 - 0x9a63efe7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9a6b7000 - 0x9a6c1fe7 com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x9a6c2000 - 0x9a6c2ff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9a704000 - 0x9a718ffb com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <57DD5458-4F24-DA7D-0927-C3321A65D743> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x9a719000 - 0x9a72efff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.1 (6.1) <B909459A-EAC9-A7C8-F2A9-CD757CDB59E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x9a72f000 - 0x9a76cff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.8 (1.10.2) <50E4D49B-4F61-446F-1C21-1B2BA814713D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x9a824000 - 0x9a89ffff com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.27 (4.10.27) <BFD2D1CA-535C-F16F-0EB5-04905ABD65CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro3,1, BootROM MBP31.0070.B07, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.2 GHz, 2 GB, SMC 1.16f11
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, GeForce 8600M GT, PCIe, 128 MB
Memory Module: global_name
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x87), Atheros 5416: 2.1.14.6
Bluetooth: Version 2.4.5f3, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
PCI Card: pci168c,24, sppci_othernetwork, PCI Slot 5
Serial ATA Device: FUJITSU MHW2120BH, 111.79 GB
Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-857E
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub [MTT], 0x1a40 (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101, 0xfa200000 / 2
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0bd4, 0xfa220000 / 5
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0765, 0xfa230000 / 4
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Yoke, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0bd3, 0xfa240000 / 3
USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8502, 0xfd400000 / 2
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8205, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: Hub, 0x0451 (Texas Instruments), 0x2046, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: USB Trackball, 0x046d (Logitech Inc.), 0xc408, 0x1d140000 / 5
USB Device: LaCie d2 DVDRW USB, 0x059f (LaCie), 0x1011, 0x1d130000 / 4
USB Device: Intuos5 touch S, 0x056a (WACOM Co., Ltd.), 0x0026, 0x1d110000 / 3
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x021a, 0x5d200000 / 3
USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0x5d100000 / 2
FireWire Device: 2big triple (button), LaCie, Up to 400 Mb/sec
FireWire Device: 5VLAT80, Initio, Up to 400 Mb/sec
wmarc

Postby stuart » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi Marc,

Can you confirm what version of FlightGear your are running?

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Postby wmarc » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

UPDATE!!!!

Before heading out thought just for jollies why not give it a try and see what happens. Surprise!- much of it worked! The rudder pedals still work the throttle and yoke, but if you don't use them, everything seemed to work for the most part, although rather jerky at times. I tried the trim wheel prior to take off and it seemed to work, although after landing tried it again and the program froze and quit with the report given below. Throttle and mixture levers worked, flap switch as well. Couldn't remember what you'd set for carb heat, will print out what does what to work from. Haven't reached the point where I've learned to communicate or use the radios. So don't know if that works or not. Will look it up prior to using again. While flying the change of view worked, but it went from the cabin to all the other views- from view to view to view, sometimes freezing on a view, then jumping again and trying to move the views didn't seem to go smoothly- it almost seemed like it was loading the program as it went along? I was flying high enough to be able to wait it out without crashing. Flying for the most part seemed smooth, but then an occasional brief freeze.

Running FlightGearMacOSX Version 2.6.0 (319) And now I've got to run...

Process: fgfs [246]
Path: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/./fgfs
Identifier: fgfs
Version: ??? (???)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: FlightGear [242]

Date/Time: 2012-06-25 08:08:29.435 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 29294 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 14
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 14
Anonymous UUID: 72A9ED27-8379-472D-B4E7-E5544A7EC34B

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 fgfs 0x0017ca53 FGEventInput::update(double) + 35
1 fgfs 0x0018cb7a FGMacOSXEventInput::update(double) + 42
2 fgfs 0x00701481 SGSubsystemGroup::Member::update(double) + 97
3 fgfs 0x00701b4f SGSubsystemGroup::update(double) + 271
4 fgfs 0x00701481 SGSubsystemGroup::Member::update(double) + 97
5 fgfs 0x00701b4f SGSubsystemGroup::update(double) + 271
6 fgfs 0x0070129b SGSubsystemMgr::update(double) + 59
7 fgfs 0x0004ba0f fgMainLoop() + 255
8 fgfs 0x000364f9 fgOSMainLoop() + 105
9 fgfs 0x0004bef8 fgMainInit(int, char**) + 504
10 fgfs 0x0001f15e main + 334
11 fgfs 0x0000a636 start + 54

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f2382 kevent + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f2a9c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1f59 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1cfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f1781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f15c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:
3 fgfs 0x0054cf82 simgear::SGTerraSync::SvnThread::run() + 130

Thread 3:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997cbb5a semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f96e1 _pthread_cond_wait + 1066
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x998285a8 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x963583ab CAGuard::WaitFor(unsigned long long) + 219
4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9635b3dd CAGuard::WaitUntil(unsigned long long) + 289
5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358cda HP_IOThread::WorkLoop() + 1892
6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358571 HP_IOThread::ThreadEntry(HP_IOThread*) + 17
7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x96358488 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 140
8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f9259 _pthread_start + 345
9 libSystem.B.dylib 0x997f90de thread_start + 34

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

Thread 6:
3 fgfs 0x006a5018 (anonymous namespace)::Resolver::run() + 952

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0x686220a0 ecx: 0x00000000 edx: 0x00917208
edi: 0x00000003 esi: 0x176db3bc ebp: 0xbffff308 esp: 0xbffff2e0
ss: 0x0000001f efl: 0x00010216 eip: 0x0017ca53 cs: 0x00000017
ds: 0x0000001f es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037
cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x82fff3 +fgfs ??? (???) <7E9BF0B3-C948-7777-DE7E-8CDD35B67AC6> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/fgfs
0xab0000 - 0xafbfff + () <346D0F8E-C08D-4A82-9446-53BD58DC13EC> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgText.framework/Versions/90/osgText
0xb1a000 - 0xb97ffb + () <031468A2-C37E-D813-7152-BE22CB924118> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgSim.framework/Versions/90/osgSim
0xbc6000 - 0xc8ffff + () <EE1B649E-C3F8-974D-46B8-AF22058445C3> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgDB.framework/Versions/90/osgDB
0xcea000 - 0xd2bff5 + () <F927BF2D-454D-38C0-AF9D-678A45D7E265> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgParticle.framework/Versions/90/osgParticle
0xd4a000 - 0xd6dfff + () <2E119B44-0164-BFB5-F2A4-543452355FDB> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgFX.framework/Versions/90/osgFX
0xd83000 - 0xecdff7 + () <9A5D5366-D2C0-885E-0B09-B2FED520B4EC> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgUtil.framework/Versions/90/osgUtil
0xf5e000 - 0xff2fef + () <1BC2DC6C-055E-6F51-3B0D-10D146F276B9> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgViewer.framework/Versions/90/osgViewer
0x1039000 - 0x1073fff + () <70D8BF50-5F7B-52A2-64EE-92A79D7ED448> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osgGA.framework/Versions/90/osgGA
0x10a3000 - 0x12d4fe7 + () <F522EE32-CF8B-4E0E-5F69-E0DA076CE855> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/osg.framework/Versions/90/osg
0x13a9000 - 0x13acff3 + () <7EFDB09C-BF48-91AD-4DC1-413B1D6B5563> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/OpenThreads.framework/Versions/12/OpenThreads
0x13b2000 - 0x14a1fff +PLIB 1.8.5 (compatibility 1.8.5) <43541ED9-0BD9-33E3-9395-BE94C9723507> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/PLIB.framework/Versions/A/PLIB
0x17bc000 - 0x17bfff7 +com.yourcompany.ALUT 1.0 (1) <DE81301B-09EE-3202-F0C9-7A0A6C5D327B> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Frameworks/ALUT.framework/Versions/A/ALUT
0x17c5000 - 0x17eefff com.apple.audio.OpenAL 1.4 (1.4) <DEAA31C6-F70F-C595-C4DF-56F7E2BD07C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL
0x17fc000 - 0x1813ff7 libapr-1.0.dylib 4.8.0 (compatibility 4.0.0) <DFC04AFC-5C7B-BF71-37BF-724BD22C8674> /usr/lib/libapr-1.0.dylib
0x181f000 - 0x1851ff7 libsvn_client-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <1722686A-8060-0707-A40A-D5A5A643DC16> /usr/lib/libsvn_client-1.0.dylib
0x185e000 - 0x188efe7 libsvn_subr-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <F2FB890D-5EF8-3EC7-4AEA-A60110DB8A0C> /usr/lib/libsvn_subr-1.0.dylib
0x189e000 - 0x18a3ff7 libsvn_ra-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <4813BBCE-F0A6-0B1B-7A27-6C397D9EAC7B> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra-1.0.dylib
0x18a9000 - 0x18ddff7 libsvn_wc-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <C29CA68C-F8A8-5546-EB26-FE57F56137CC> /usr/lib/libsvn_wc-1.0.dylib
0x18e9000 - 0x18efff7 libsvn_delta-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <5F3B4DE1-BC18-8D81-BED5-1FAA47A7DBA5> /usr/lib/libsvn_delta-1.0.dylib
0x18f4000 - 0x18fbff7 libsvn_diff-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <966A6169-555C-71BD-412A-776D30518A5D> /usr/lib/libsvn_diff-1.0.dylib
0x1900000 - 0x1903ff7 libsvn_ra_local-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <CA72AE9A-BEE6-C752-545E-1C49ABD0DA77> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_local-1.0.dylib
0x1909000 - 0x1927ff7 libsvn_repos-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <34414BA1-EFB1-B652-ACC2-5873FC1E4AC7> /usr/lib/libsvn_repos-1.0.dylib
0x1930000 - 0x1932ff7 libsvn_fs-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <B1193992-5DB5-C233-E86D-F0C246678FD2> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs-1.0.dylib
0x1938000 - 0x1953ff7 libsvn_fs_fs-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <0765354E-3D18-D292-19EC-F982925F9AFE> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_fs-1.0.dylib
0x195c000 - 0x195cff7 libsvn_fs_util-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <27C6B56A-AF94-8879-9C38-0AB13CDD8575> /usr/lib/libsvn_fs_util-1.0.dylib
0x1960000 - 0x196dff7 libsvn_ra_svn-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <AABB866B-6C4C-84BD-0670-AECEC4D3C9A1> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_svn-1.0.dylib
0x1974000 - 0x198afe7 libsvn_ra_neon-1.0.dylib ??? (???) <8AFAEA29-30D7-F9B7-4C4A-63B286556C83> /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_neon-1.0.dylib
0x1993000 - 0x19a8fe7 libneon.27.dylib 29.6.0 (compatibility 29.0.0) <C0F02E2D-E248-55D8-D536-B010E7F3B6A3> /usr/lib/libneon.27.dylib
0x19b3000 - 0x19c6fe7 libaprutil-1.0.dylib 4.9.0 (compatibility 4.0.0) <5A99DDE7-5CA5-2624-39D9-13BFCA49C1D7> /usr/lib/libaprutil-1.0.dylib
0x1c5b000 - 0x1c69ff7 +osgdb_imageio.so ??? (???) <708D15B4-59D3-E81B-3425-1FDB2550AFC3> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_imageio.so
0xb194000 - 0xb1b8fe7 GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <F19DDBE8-1DF6-6618-F554-0E81ED85CE67> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0xb259000 - 0xb263ff7 +osgdb_txf.so ??? (???) <293035E2-4A95-9DC5-320F-4B077BE74A3A> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_txf.so
0xb482000 - 0xb5fbff7 GLEngine ??? (???) <76C922AA-A4A7-2835-537B-17F316AD95F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0xb62d000 - 0xba32fe7 libclh.dylib 3.1.1 C (3.1.1) <15AD52DD-FC3F-305E-5C31-699329E8FDE1> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
0xfd4e000 - 0xfd57ffb +osgdb_rgb.so ??? (???) <7BCFE645-59B7-5EE9-1CA5-A71BF7758D47> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_rgb.so
0xfddc000 - 0xfde9ff7 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <665A3308-8C50-655A-ED3F-49AF695A408E> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
0x17ac6000 - 0x17ae7ffb +osgdb_ac.so ??? (???) <962674C6-9B92-72C2-02DC-BC808D9A902E> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_ac.so
0x1ee44000 - 0x1ee48ff3 com.apple.audio.AudioIPCPlugIn 1.1.6 (1.1.6) <E9CB576C-283B-1DB2-0C69-E7C914BD7922> /System/Library/Extensions/AudioIPCDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/AudioIPCPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AudioIPCPlugIn
0x1ee4d000 - 0x1ee53ff7 com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn 2.0.5 (2.0.5f14) <38E3C1A4-84E4-C105-B55F-8FC4C154036D> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0x1efd9000 - 0x1efe3ff3 +osgdb_dds.so ??? (???) <7E50DBF3-6C49-F91A-2B58-04B4B65B484E> /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/osgdb_dds.so
0x3e000000 - 0x3e046ff7 com.apple.glut 3.4.4 (GLUT-3.4.4) <DF15FD36-E1F5-D745-1BF6-DD3AEA2897E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/GLUT
0x70000000 - 0x700cbfff com.apple.audio.units.Components 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <412DBD1B-E9B5-E67C-99E4-820BF38239AC> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0x8f0c6000 - 0x8f811fff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 1.6.36 (6.3.6) <3BB341B6-11A7-38AD-10A3-F89506FD40D4> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4162b dyld 132.1 (???) <749D24EE-54BD-D74B-D305-C13F5E6C95D8> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90198000 - 0x9029afe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <015563C4-81E2-8C8A-82AC-31B38D904A42> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x9029e000 - 0x9039efe7 libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <BE7FCD73-03B5-25A4-FCA4-D4980F1488D6> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x9039f000 - 0x903d9ff7 libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <6875335E-0993-0D77-4E80-41763A8477CF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x9045e000 - 0x90893ff7 libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x909f0000 - 0x90a54ffb com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x90a89000 - 0x90b26fe3 com.apple.LaunchServices 362.3 (362.3) <15B47388-16C8-97DA-EEBB-1709E136169E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x90b27000 - 0x90b3fff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x90b40000 - 0x90da6ff7 com.apple.security 6.1.2 (55002) <E999CCEF-B769-4355-3E68-6003FCF6FE2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x90da7000 - 0x90dcdffb com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x90dce000 - 0x90deffe7 com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <B4104B80-1CB3-191C-AFD3-697843C6BCFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x90df0000 - 0x90e70feb com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <9E18AEA5-F4B4-8BE5-EEA9-818FC4F46FD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x90e71000 - 0x90e7cff7 libGL.dylib ??? (???) <3E34468F-E9A7-8EFB-FF66-5204BD5B4E21> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x911b9000 - 0x91228ff7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <595A5539-9F54-63E6-7AAC-C04E1574B050> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x91232000 - 0x91273ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <80998F66-0AD7-AD12-B9AF-3E8D2CE6DE05> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x9127b000 - 0x91575fef com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.6 (1790) <A5B2CDA8-47C9-F1AE-ED54-625B0FAB426F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x91576000 - 0x9189afef com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <21164164-41CE-61DE-C567-32E89755CB34> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x9189b000 - 0x918e1ff7 libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x918e2000 - 0x918e2ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <3891A689-4F38-FACD-38B2-4BF937DE30CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x918e3000 - 0x918ecff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x918f1000 - 0x91915ff7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <5F2343E4-C268-B9AE-1BC3-466F5A614648> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91916000 - 0x9195afe7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <74F05E64-2A68-BA10-CCD4-128D164E5A0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x9195b000 - 0x91a07fe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.12.4 (454.12.4) <DEDCD006-389F-967F-3405-EDF541F406D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x91aea000 - 0x91afbff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <3036AD83-4F1D-1028-54EE-54165E562650> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x91b0c000 - 0x91b53ffb com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 140.0 (1496) <DA152F1C-8EF4-4F5E-6D60-82B1DC72EF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices
0x91b54000 - 0x91b87ff7 com.apple.AE 496.5 (496.5) <BF9673D5-2419-7120-26A3-83D264C75222> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91b88000 - 0x91b8efff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x91b8f000 - 0x91b96ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x91d7f000 - 0x91d9efe3 libexpat.1.dylib 7.2.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <82E6F83F-9667-2E39-1D9D-4A49C642527D> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0x91d9f000 - 0x91dadfe7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <33C1B260-ED05-945D-FC33-EF56EC791E2E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9205d000 - 0x920baff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <3DABAB9C-4949-F441-B077-0498F8E47A35> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x922d4000 - 0x92381fe7 libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F8413A6-736D-37D9-8EB3-7986D4699957> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x9238e000 - 0x92c71ff7 com.apple.AppKit 6.6.8 (1038.36) <A353465E-CFC9-CB75-949D-786F6F7732F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x92ca6000 - 0x92cf3feb com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <136BFA48-D456-B677-3B5D-40A6946C3A09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
0x92cf4000 - 0x92d14fe7 libresolv.9.dylib 41.1.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8C2B5FA8-2469-21C7-D297-F95A0FFE5F19> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x92d5b000 - 0x93216ff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <B53299EC-E30F-EC04-779D-29B7113CC14A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
0x93f90000 - 0x93fd2ff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8A4721DE-25C4-C8AA-EA90-9DA7812E3EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x93fd3000 - 0x94116fef com.apple.QTKit 7.7 (1790) <95F7C69A-1D24-A96A-E95D-1DF8CCD03FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
0x94122000 - 0x9425ffe7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <423BDE4D-5082-B6CA-BB2C-E22A037235A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x94260000 - 0x94282fef com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.14) <A24C9308-4EB3-456D-1691-43DDB6F9A79F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x94283000 - 0x94699ff7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x9469a000 - 0x946deff3 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <2234855E-3BED-717F-0BFA-D1A289ECDBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x946df000 - 0x946fdfe7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <45185287-25AD-C239-AA58-8FA53DF55B79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x95735000 - 0x95aa0ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.37) <E323A5CC-499E-CA9E-9BC3-537231449CAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x95aa1000 - 0x95b5dfff com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.8 (4.6.8) <920DD017-8B41-7334-E554-A85DB99EBD5A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x95bd4000 - 0x95bdeffb com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <7486003F-8FDB-BD6C-CB34-DE45315BD82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x95c16000 - 0x95d91fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.6 (550.44) <F88C95CD-1264-782D-A1F5-204739847E93> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x95d92000 - 0x95d92ff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <ABF97DA4-3BDF-6FFD-6239-B023CA1F7974> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x95d93000 - 0x95de3ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <C96C8A99-A40C-8B9C-1FBA-A0F46AC92F17> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x95df4000 - 0x95e76ffb SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <2E1F1AF0-A258-D215-2600-5DF03896D1F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x95e77000 - 0x95f2ffeb libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <D2D0C922-5ED1-3AE9-6F99-707C74DF3E62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x96170000 - 0x96173ffb com.apple.help 1.3.2 (41.1) <8AC20B01-4A3B-94BA-D8AF-E39034B97D8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x962d7000 - 0x962f3fe3 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <2A748037-D1C0-6D47-2C4A-0562AF799AC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x96338000 - 0x963b2fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <156A532C-0B60-55B0-EE27-D02B82AA6217> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x964dc000 - 0x9652fff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.3 (???) <1D3C4587-6318-C339-BD0F-1988F246BE2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x96538000 - 0x965d3fe7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 275.19 (???) <2E83B3E9-AF39-36FC-5D05-CC1E952098AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x96672000 - 0x967a0fe7 com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <87FE6861-F2D6-773D-ED45-345272E56463> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x967ab000 - 0x967b6ff7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <287DECA3-7821-32B6-724D-AE03A9A350F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x967b7000 - 0x967faff7 libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <6CC3CE6A-7024-C685-EADA-7F9DC27128E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x967fb000 - 0x9685cfe7 com.apple.CoreText 151.12 (???) <98F53C15-1D29-A2B3-0717-5A26A2699163> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x9685d000 - 0x9686fff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.11 (207.11) <6FF4F2D6-B8CD-AE13-56CB-17437EE5B741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x96870000 - 0x96871ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <93EC71F1-4D4E-F456-8EFE-32E7EFD7A064> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x96872000 - 0x96882ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x96883000 - 0x96887ff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <235E7E3D-B6E5-0AAA-C41A-7AC1F54A7EBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x96888000 - 0x9688aff7 libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <98EC06D5-1A02-EDEF-BF9D-2C986761AD54> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x9688b000 - 0x968ceff7 com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <8DC6FD4A-6C74-9C23-A4C3-715B44A8D28C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x968cf000 - 0x968cfff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <734BDB59-8B13-54FA-0653-AA8623DF9846> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x9691a000 - 0x9694bff7 libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <D18E2E76-DBF4-6930-039A-F66CA0D120B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x9694c000 - 0x96950ff7 libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <5D29E5F4-30B9-5A24-55E7-BCBA30499093> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x96951000 - 0x96951ff7 liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x96963000 - 0x96c83ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.39 (861.39) <5C59805C-AF39-9010-B8B5-D673C9C38538> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x96e88000 - 0x96f62fff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.11 (1.5.11) <800F2040-9211-81A7-B438-7712BF51DEE3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x96fb4000 - 0x96fb5ff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <2D970A9B-77E8-EDC0-BEC6-7580D78B2843> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x96fb6000 - 0x96fdeff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <E761F29A-328B-29D9-3DF0-023F2C21E500> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x96fdf000 - 0x96fe2ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <37F56237-4ABA-E5B5-968D-70FFE357E8E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x971c6000 - 0x971cdff7 com.apple.agl 3.0.12 (AGL-3.0.12) <61A74CE1-750D-9CAB-B780-306841739EE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x971d6000 - 0x972a1fef com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359.2 (359.2) <7C16D9C8-6F41-5754-17F7-2659D9DD9579> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x972a2000 - 0x9734affb com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x973c1000 - 0x974eeffb com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <A7FE2739-64A7-40EB-A6E7-69FBCE3C87D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
0x974ef000 - 0x974f3ff7 libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <09540618-2ED1-72C4-61CB-938B35927568> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x97500000 - 0x97514fe7 libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <14CB053A-7C47-96DA-E415-0906BA1B78C9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x976f8000 - 0x97732fe7 libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <C62A7753-99A2-6782-92E7-6628A6190A90> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x97777000 - 0x97883fe7 libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <6167CEB0-D8D6-C4D9-DD74-49755ADB540F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x97884000 - 0x978a3ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x978b7000 - 0x978bafe7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x978bb000 - 0x97974fe7 libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x97975000 - 0x97975ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x97ab8000 - 0x97ab8ff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x97b0f000 - 0x97b5efe7 libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <D0EB31DC-40E6-9A97-64D3-9867605DC3DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x981db000 - 0x989ca557 com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1D9DC7A5-228B-42CB-7018-66F42C3A9BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x98a01000 - 0x98af5ff7 libiconv.2.dylib 7.0.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <061ABF36-8BA9-79C1-6CE7-EC69A4998F51> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x98af6000 - 0x98f47fef com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.7.1 (570) <AF94D180-5E0F-10DF-0CB2-FD8EDB110FA2> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x995a8000 - 0x99656ff3 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <233A981E-A2F9-56FB-8BDE-C2DEC3F20784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x9965a000 - 0x996c4fe7 libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x99745000 - 0x99782ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.60 (484.60) <8FAB137D-682C-6DEC-5A15-F0029A5B226F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x997bc000 - 0x997caff7 com.apple.opengl 1.6.14 (1.6.14) <82622F67-E032-0BF6-A78D-50B346E8D0FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x997cb000 - 0x99972ff7 libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.11 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x999a6000 - 0x99c17fef com.apple.Foundation 6.6.8 (751.63) <69B3441C-B196-F2AD-07F8-D8DD24E4CD8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x99c18000 - 0x99ddbfeb com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.5 (3.0.5) <87750C2B-193F-56A6-AB97-0842A2D02092> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x9a0f2000 - 0x9a0f7ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x9a12d000 - 0x9a12fff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <C7DA80C1-DCFD-C321-08DA-5E6946CA66E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9a130000 - 0x9a130ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <FF4DC8B6-0AB0-DEE8-ADA8-7B57645A1F36> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9a131000 - 0x9a137fe7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9.1) <521D067B-3BDA-D04E-E1FA-CFA526C87EB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x9a14e000 - 0x9a15bff7 com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <DDC9C397-C35F-8D7A-BB24-3D1B42FA5FAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x9a15c000 - 0x9a2defe7 libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <D5980817-6D19-9636-51C3-E82BAE26776B> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9a425000 - 0x9a431ff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <9A441C48-2D18-E716-5F38-CBEAE6A0BB3E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x9a432000 - 0x9a4cafe7 edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <F36DB665-A88B-7F5B-6244-6A2E7FFFF668> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x9a4cb000 - 0x9a5abfe7 com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <D029C515-08E1-93A6-3705-DD062A3A672C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x9a5ac000 - 0x9a63efe7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9a6b7000 - 0x9a6c1fe7 com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x9a6c2000 - 0x9a6c2ff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9a704000 - 0x9a718ffb com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <57DD5458-4F24-DA7D-0927-C3321A65D743> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x9a719000 - 0x9a72efff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.1 (6.1) <B909459A-EAC9-A7C8-F2A9-CD757CDB59E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x9a72f000 - 0x9a76cff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.8 (1.10.2) <50E4D49B-4F61-446F-1C21-1B2BA814713D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x9a824000 - 0x9a89ffff com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.27 (4.10.27) <BFD2D1CA-535C-F16F-0EB5-04905ABD65CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro3,1, BootROM MBP31.0070.B07, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.2 GHz, 2 GB, SMC 1.16f11
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, GeForce 8600M GT, PCIe, 128 MB
Memory Module: global_name
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x87), Atheros 5416: 2.1.14.6
Bluetooth: Version 2.4.5f3, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
PCI Card: pci168c,24, sppci_othernetwork, PCI Slot 5
Serial ATA Device: FUJITSU MHW2120BH, 111.79 GB
Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-857E
USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8502, 0xfd400000 / 2
USB Device: Hub, 0x0451 (Texas Instruments), 0x2046, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: LaCie d2 DVDRW USB, 0x059f (LaCie), 0x1011, 0x1d130000 / 5
USB Device: USB Trackball, 0x046d (Logitech Inc.), 0xc408, 0x1d140000 / 4
USB Device: Intuos5 touch S, 0x056a (WACOM Co., Ltd.), 0x0026, 0x1d110000 / 3
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub [MTT], 0x1a40 (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101, 0xfa200000 / 2
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0bd4, 0xfa220000 / 4
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0765, 0xfa230000 / 5
USB Device: Pro Flight Cessna Yoke, 0x06a3 (Saitek PLC), 0x0bd3, 0xfa240000 / 3
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8205, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x021a, 0x5d200000 / 3
USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0x5d100000 / 2
wmarc

Next

Return to Hardware