Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

Why does the ATC glitch?

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Why does the ATC glitch?

Postby CaptainCrazyAviation » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:06 am

Sometime when I press apostrophe for the ATC text dialogue the text appears but I can't select it. It just gets stuck and it is always like this. The other thing is why does FGCom not speak back to me when I am tuned into the radio? Are both of these situations happening to you? Please reply.
CaptainCrazyAviation

Re: Why does the ATC glitch?

Postby Johan G » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:29 pm

Regarding FGCom, see it as a built in alternative to TeamSpeak or Mumble, but with one "room" for every frequency (in essence emulation radio communication). If there is not anybody else close enough and tuned to the same frequency listening no one will hear you and respond to you.
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

Re: Why does the ATC glitch?

Postby CaptainCrazyAviation » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:28 am

No I am saying the AI ATC where u press ‘ for it to open up in a window. Sometimes I press 1 or click on the ATC talk option but it doesn’t allow me to do that.
CaptainCrazyAviation

Return to Multiplayer