Board index FlightGear Development Scenery

EGYPTIAN AND GREEK SCENERY

Questions and discussion about enhancing and populating the FlightGear world.

Re: EGYPTIAN AND GREEK SCENERY

Postby MSR » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Thank you very much for your work and I'm sorry for the requests but really isn't easy for me to make I appreciate and thanks again hope a nice flights
Regards ...
MSR

Callsign: MSR
Version: 3.4

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am

hello w dont have HESH airport parkings...
also D-ECHO if you can in another time and ig you want and can do :LCLK,OEJN,LCPH,LGAT HELLINIKON AIRPORT,AND LGMG MEGARA THANKS ...
MSR

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:35 pm

MSR wrote in Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am:hello w dont have HESH airport parkings...

I forgot to re-generate groundnets, parking positions are selectable now
MSR wrote in Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am:also D-ECHO if you can in another time and ig you want and can do :LCLK,OEJN,LCPH,LGAT HELLINIKON AIRPORT,AND LGMG MEGARA THANKS ...

Will do, but this will probably take some time :)
SP-KOK wrote in Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:15 pm:Pleas HESH airport :)

I don't really get what you want... HESH is already included
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:50 pm

ALSO we have a problem with scenery at cairo airport at terminal 2 area behind the taxiways its flashing its unstable the scenery
MSR

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm

MSR wrote in Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am:LGAT HELLINIKON AIRPORT

Do you know that LGAT is closed and in the process of deconstruction? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellinikon ... al_Airport
D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:03 pm

LGMG is now available in the Crete repository (ya, geographically a bit incorrect, I might rename it to "Greece")
Cyprus is going to come soon
D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:06 pm

MSR wrote in Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:50 pm:ALSO we have a problem with scenery at cairo airport at terminal 2 area behind the taxiways its flashing its unstable the scenery

Is fixed

Also, Cyprus is available at https://github.com/D-ECHO/Cyprus
D-ECHO

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello again so yep i know its closed but it was gust a sugestion for the greek aviators here its like kaitak..but if you cant make its its okay no any problem thanks for the rest of the sceneries and airports
MSR

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:54 pm

and the last request about egypt scenery
at hurghada airport we have the same problem with the flashing scenery on the main taxiway ..and the last thing about cairo that the traffic dosen't start from the parking position its starts randomly from random places ....So thats was the last reqeust i think about egypt scenery and again im sorry for all my request but i was only thinking about that at athis area tha airports arent developed and it was in need for persons with talent and time to make all this aiprots realistic..
Regards....
MSR

Postby Thorsten » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:20 pm

but i was only thinking about that at athis area tha airports arent developed and it was in need for persons with talent and time to make all this aiprots realistic..

So you were in fact thinking of the rest of us and really doing this for our benefit?

Really?

Just be glad you found someone who creates according to your wishes, but don't try to sell this as being helpful on your part.
Thorsten

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Na listen my friend really we are a community of aviators that can think about new projects and to make this game better isnt bad that you can help someone with what he wishes to have also i saw many people reqeusts many things...so about me that im requesting some scenery because abou ground drawing i canot making it i learned to make liveries and objects for airports only so isnt that bad what im asking for
MSR

Postby Thorsten » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Na listen my friend really we are a community of aviators that can think about new projects and to make this game better

1) it's not a game, it's a simulation
2) I can think about new projects myself, that isn't a problem - the problem is finding someone who actually does them

So what is it you're doing to make this simulator better?
Thorsten

Postby MSR » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:27 pm

I'm trying to make something better with my ideas and if I have time I will learn how to make everything in this game but this time I really have no time for modeling Im studying for my ATPL exams and because I like this game I have time only to make some realistic flights ...
MSR

Postby Thorsten » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Look, as I said - be content you found someone who did what you wanted - but don't give yourself a pat on the shoulder how great a service you do for the community here. Because you're not - you're merely asking for scenery to be made for you.
Thorsten

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:08 pm

MSR wrote in Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 am:OEJN

It seems that the layout for OEJN is still under development (http://gateway.x-plane.com/scenery/page/OEJN), so I'd wait until it is fully available to generate the scenery
D-ECHO

PreviousNext

Return to Scenery