Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

TARDIS for FlightGear - GPL v.2

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: TARDIS for FlightGear - GPL v.2

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:20 pm

man, that is so cool :mrgreen:
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby cobe571 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

V12 wrote in Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:28 am:...

And next time, please Snoopy on his dog house :)

I have a special gift for you.

Snoopy Kennel Link to GitHub -> https://github.com/cobe571/Snoopy-Kennel
Last edited by cobe571 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway."
cobe571

Callsign: cobe571
IRC name: cobe571
Version: 2020.3.8

Postby bugman » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:27 am

That's a funny one! There might be some licensing issues, using the snoopy cartoon image for one, so I don't think you'll get that one into FGAddon. You should actively push for your creations - once you are happy with them - to be added to FGAddon. That will allow them to be archived and carried around with the FlightGear project for many decades to come. The process requires an email to the development mailing list, listing and describing each craft to add with its URL.

Cheers,
Edward
bugman

Version: next

Postby cobe571 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:14 pm

bugman wrote in Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:27 am:That's a funny one! There might be some licensing issues, using the snoopy cartoon image for one, so I don't think you'll get that one into FGAddon.

Yep I thought the same. Soon I will change the thumbnail using a more proper picture.

You should actively push for your creations - once you are happy with them - to be added to FGAddon. That will allow them to be archived and carried around with the FlightGear project for many decades to come. The process requires an email to the development mailing list, listing and describing each craft to add with its URL.

Cheers,
Edward

Yes again. I want to deliver many of my 3D models I created over the years to FGAddon and the FlightGear Community. So I will do that subscription very soon.

Thank you,

Patrizio.
"According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway."
cobe571

Callsign: cobe571
IRC name: cobe571
Version: 2020.3.8

Previous

Return to Aircraft