Board index FlightGear Support Installation

Selecting aircraft?

Need help getting up and running? Installing FlightGear, add-on planes, sceneries etc.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Selecting aircraft?

Postby licondam » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 am

Hello,

I have just downloaded the new 757-200 file including the latest 300 version. When i start FG with the aircraft option screen open when i press the right arrow to cycle through all other 757-200 rolls royce, 757-200 pratt W, and 757-300 rolls royce i can only run the programme with the original 757-200RR selected, all other versions the "run button is greyed out? on further checking this is with all aircraft ie the 777ER is also greyed out to run the programme.

thanks for any help.
licondam

Re: Selecting aircraft?

Postby wkitty42 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:49 am

you have to click on the one you want to select... just seeing it on the screen doesn't select it...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Return to Installation