Board index FlightGear Support Flying

F-15c crashes FlightGear when changing views

Controlling your aircraft, using the autopilot etc.

F-15c crashes FlightGear when changing views

Postby cptRon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 am

Hello, not sure if this is the correct forum for this.

I downloaded the F15 from the FlightGear QtLauncher.

I was wondering if anyone was experiencing similar problems with the f15c/d. Upon view change or even if the camera is rotated enough in cockpit view to see the wings, FlightGear will crash. I'm using linux, and I believe the current version of FlightGear I'm using is 2018.1.1. I have no problems with any other aircraft. Everything else works fine. Which leads me to believe it's not a version issue, but I could be wrong.

I believe it has something to do with the model, because if I edit the f15c.xml in the Models directory so that the model is not loaded, the view will change as expected. I've been looking through the .xml files and even the .ac file but I can't find any solution that works.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue, with this or any other aircraft.
cptRon

Re: F-15c crashes FlightGear when changing views

Postby Thorsten » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:06 am

Does the log/console provide any meaningful error message?
Thorsten

Postby Alex H » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:07 am

Ubuntu 18.0.4
Flightgear 2018.1.1
F15C

The first couple of tries it would not load at all, but 3rd time lucky!

All worked OK - can see all the way round

F15D the same
Regards

Alex
Alex H

Version: 2019.2.0

Postby Richard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:28 am

cptRon wrote in Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 am:... I'm using linux, and I believe the current version of FlightGear I'm using is 2018.1.1. I have no problems with any other aircraft.

I'm fairly sure that I tested the F-15 on 2018.1.1 (Windows) and it was fine; however what I'd really need to investigate further is to see the last 20 lines on the console prior to the crash (start with --console), and ideally a stack trace.

My first suspicion of cause would be the graphics card drivers; the F-15 makes use of the advanced ALS cockpit rendering and only a few craft use this - so it could be putting more load on the driver; however this is just a guess as there isn't enough info in the original post (see the red box at the top here viewforum.php?f=17).
Richard

Version: Git

Postby Thorsten » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 am

I don't think I've ever seen a non-working shader crash FG - doesn't rule it out of course, but usually the rendering is just off.

But stranger things have happened... I suppose this could be tested by not using ALS at all.
Thorsten

Postby cptRon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 am

Sorry everyone or late reply, guess I do not have notifications turned on

This is running on Fedora28

When I load from command line I usually get this if it fails to load completely

Code: Select all
/lib64/libc.so.6 : ()+0x36f30
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x3acfc2
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x3ad04b
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x2d5218
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0xc33a0
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x1618f5
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x161b1d
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x161c25
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x17d4ed
  /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so : ()+0x17f214
  /lib64/libosg.so.131 : osg::Texture::applyTexImage2D_load(osg::State&, unsigned int, osg::Image const*, int, int, int) const+0xab4
  /lib64/libosg.so.131 : osg::Texture2D::apply(osg::State&) const+0x6ac
  /lib64/libosg.so.131 : osg::State::applyAttributeOnTexUnit(unsigned int, osg::StateAttribute const*, osg::State::AttributeStack&)+0x75
  /lib64/libosg.so.131 : osg::State::apply(osg::StateSet const*)+0x3d8
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderLeaf::render(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*)+0x1c4
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderBin::drawImplementation(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x115
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderBin::draw(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x9b
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderBin::drawImplementation(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x1ac
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderStage::drawImplementation(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x35d
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderBin::draw(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x9b
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderStage::drawInner(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&, bool&)+0x306
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::RenderStage::draw(osg::RenderInfo&, osgUtil::RenderLeaf*&)+0x966
  /lib64/libosgUtil.so.131 : osgUtil::SceneView::draw()+0x240
  /lib64/libosgViewer.so.131 : osgViewer::Renderer::cull_draw()+0x7df
  /lib64/libosg.so.131 : osg::GraphicsContext::runOperations()+0x121
  /lib64/libosgViewer.so.131 : osgViewer::ViewerBase::renderingTraversals()+0xec0
  fgfs : fgOSMainLoop()+0x7b
  fgfs : fgMainInit(int, char**)+0x14cf
  fgfs : main()+0x1ca
  /lib64/libc.so.6 : __libc_start_main()+0xeb
  fgfs : _start()+0x2a

or I get this if it loads and I try to view the exterior model

/usr/include/c++/8/bits/stl_vector.h:1021: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::const_reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::front() const [with _Tp = short unsigned int; _Alloc = std::allocator<short unsigned int>; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::const_reference = const short unsigned int&]: Assertion '__builtin_expect(!this->empty(), true)' failed.

Also I tried connecting to a localhost multiplay session and it seems to cash the other aircraft if in view. :shock:

I am using an embedded intel graphics card, so that my have something to do with it seeing no one else seems to be experiencing this issue.

Well thank for all the responses! I will try to respond quicker next time.
cptRon

Postby Richard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:51 am

That looks like a driver issue to me because the crash is inside i965_dri.so - however it is strange that this only affects the F-15. Are there any console messages prior to the segfault that indicate problems with a texture file?
Richard

Postby cptRon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Yes, I get a list of many objects that are listed in the model xml, but not in the model .ac which are unavailable for animation.
Failed to tie property fcs/steer-pos-deg to object methods
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main Upper oleo', 'Left Main lower oleo', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retract strut', 'Left Main wheel', 'Right Main Upper oleo', 'Right Main lower oleo', 'Right Main retraction linkage', 'Right Main retract strut', 'Right Main wheel', 'nosegear retraction linkage', 'Upper FWD oleo', 'Lower FWD oleo', 'fwd retract strut', 'Landing light', 'Taxi light', 'Landing lightBulb', 'Taxi lightBulb', 'Nose wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Nose wheel', 'Lower FWD oleo'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'nosegear retraction linkage', 'Upper FWD oleo', 'Lower FWD oleo', 'fwd retract strut', 'Landing light', 'Taxi light', 'Landing lightBulb', 'Taxi lightBulb', 'Nose wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Nose door 2.000', 'Nose door 2.001'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Nose door 1.000', 'Nose door 1.001'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main Upper oleo', 'Left Main lower oleo', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retract strut', 'Left Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main Upper oleo', 'Left Main lower oleo', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retraction linkage', 'Left Main retract strut', 'Left Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main door 1a', 'Left Main door 1b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main door 2a', 'Left Main door 2b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main door 3a', 'Left Main door 3b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main Upper oleo', 'Right Main lower oleo', 'Right Main retraction linkage', 'Right Main retract strut', 'Right Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main Upper oleo', 'Right Main lower oleo', 'Right Main retraction linkage', 'Right Main retract strut', 'Right Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main door 1a', 'Right Main door 1b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main door 2a', 'Right Main door 2b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main door 3a', 'Right Main door 3b'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Lower FWD oleo', 'Nose wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main lower oleo', 'Left Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main lower oleo', 'Right Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Nose wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Left Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Right Main wheel'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Taxi lightBulb'
Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation: 'Landing lightBulb'

I tried removing those references, but I probably did not do it correctly and thoroughly.

But like I said the driver related dump only happens when the aircraft fails to load completely, meaning it does not even pass the loading screen.
The other error dealing with vector.h is the only thing output after the "view" crash. So they may be unrelated problems.

It is odd, seeing I've never encountered this with another aircraft. I've looked through the model xml and can't see anything different, logic wise, than other detailed aircraft. Then again I do not have deepest understanding of FG's inner workings, so I can't make the most accurate assessment.
cptRon

Postby Richard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 pm

There something quite wrong as all of those animation objects are present in f15c.ac - so you should not be seeing those errors.

If you haven't changed or removed f15c.ac - there must be something strange with your installation; possibly an older version of the model. I think I need to see the entire console log from start to crash to see if there are any clues in there.
Richard

Postby cptRon » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:21 pm

I've tried downloading numerous times with the FG qtluancher and same problem. I just tried again and your right, this time the model file is complete, but the issue persists.

This is all the output aircraft side
Initializing HUD Instrument
Reading sound sound from Path "/home/hx/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/f15-sound.xml"
Creating subsystems took:4791
Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
Setting replay medium res to 50hz
Starting with gear down as below 500 ft
--> Set parking brake as below 50 ft
Initializing f15 Systems
F15D receive model notificationF15Model V=
Front seat VSD
VSD : F-15 VSD Load SVG 1
VSD initialization finished
F-15 External loads init
Initializing f15 fuel system
Master arm 0
Weapons System stop
F-15 MP network broadcast init
Initializing F-15 weapons system
Master arm 0
Weapons System stop
Weapons System stop
Initializing Radar Data
HUD Parse SVG 1
TEWS : Load SVG 1
MPCD : F15-MPCD Load SVG 1
submodel [5]100

everything else is FG initialization, I don't see any errors.

The only strange things are that it does some things twice, and it fails to tie one property.
cptRon

Postby Richard » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:26 am

can you start with --log-level=info and after the crash happens I'd like to see the entire console log.
Richard

Postby cptRon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Sure, here you go as requested.

FlightGear:  Version 2018.1.1
FlightGear:  Build Type Dev
Built with GNU C++ version 8.2
Jenkins number/ID 0:none
Processing config file: Path "/home/strato/.fgfsrc"
multiple values forbidden for option:aircraft, ignoring:c172p
multiple values forbidden for option:aircraft, ignoring:747
multiple values forbidden for option:aircraft, ignoring:F-117
platform default fg_root = Path "/usr/share/flightgear"
Reading global defaults
Finished Reading global defaults
Reading user settings from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/autosave_2018_1.xml"
init package root at:Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft"
aircraft = f15c
Loading aircraft from package:org.flightgear.fgaddon.f15c
found aircraft in dir: /home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15
Found language resource for: en_US
Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Translations/default/sys.xml"
Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Translations/default/atc.xml"
Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Translations/default/tips.xml"
   option:fg-aircraft = /home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft
   option:enable-terrasync =
   option:log-level = info
   option:aircraft = f15c
Using default download dir: Path "/home/strato/.fgfs"
read-allowed path not found:Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/AI"
read-allowed path not found:Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Liveries"
Using TerraSync dir: Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync"
EmbeddedResourceManager: selected locale 'en_US'
Using stock OSG implementation of GraphicsWindow
StatsHandler::StatsHandler() Setting up GL2 compatible shaders
initializing cloud layers
Enabling ATI/AMD viewport hack
Configuration State
======= ==============
aircraft-dir = "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15"
fghome-dir = "Path "/home/strato/.fgfs""
download-dir = "/home/strato/.fgfs"
terrasync-dir = "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync"
aircraft-search-paths =
   /home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon
   /home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft
scenery-search-paths =
   /home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync
   /usr/share/flightgear/Scenery
Intel Open Source Technology Center
Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Mobile
3.0 Mesa 18.0.5
Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization to '/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync'.
Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
NavCache at:Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/navdata_2018_1.cache"
NavCache read-only flags is:0
picking entry # 1, server is https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery
terrasync scenery provider of the day is 'https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Models started, queue size is 26
NavCache: no main cache rebuild required
Splash screen progress init-scenery
General Initialization
======= ==============
FG_ROOT = "Path "/usr/share/flightgear""

Attempting to set starting position for PHNL:04L
Reading timezone info from: Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Timezone/zone.tab"
Selected scenery is tilecache
FGStgTerrain::init - init tilemgr
Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
Initializing the tile cache.
  max cache size = 100
  current cache size = 0
  done with init()
Splash screen progress finalize-position
Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
Creating Subsystems
========== ==========
Reading materials from /usr/share/flightgear/Materials/regions/materials.xml
Reading systems from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Aircraft/Generic/generic-systems.xml"
Initializing HUD Instrument
Reading sound sound from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/f15-sound.xml"
Creating subsystems took:2229
Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
Binding subsystems took:13
Splash screen progress init-subsystems
Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Translations/default/menu.xml"
Initializing old dialog commands:
Reusing metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[0] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[1] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[2] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[3] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[4] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[5] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[6] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[10] for
Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[11] for
NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: '', new: 'PHNL'
NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): spawning load request for station-id 'PHNL'
Successfully synchronized directory 'Models'
  Loading stars from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Astro/stars"
  Loaded 3141 stars
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Environment/metarinterpolator.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem Environment METAR Interpolation Rule
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Environment/interpolator.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem Environment Interpolation Rule
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Environment/local-weather-rules.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem Local Weather Rules
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Aircraft/Generic/g-forces.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem g force effects
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/L started, queue size is 25
FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: F-15 Flight Recorder
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'surface-positions/wing-fold-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'surface-positions/wing-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'gear/tailhook/position-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'controls/flight/NWS'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/ac-essential-bus2'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-essential-bus1'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-essential-bus2'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-main-bus'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/egenerator-kva'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/emerg-generator-status'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/lgenerator-kva'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/rgenerator-kva'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/transrect-online'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-main-bus-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-essential-bus1-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/dc-essential-bus2-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/ac-right-main-bus-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/ac-left-main-bus-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/systems/electrics/ac-essential-bus1-powered'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/gear/gear-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/side-slip-rad'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/beta-deg'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/roll-rate-degps'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/pitch-rate-degps'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/yaw-rate-degps'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/velocities/vertical-speed-fps'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/x-accel-fps_sec'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/y-accel-fps_sec'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/slip-skid-ball/indicated-slip-skid'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/elevator-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/elevator-trim-tab-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/left-aileron-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/right-aileron-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/rudder-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/spoilers-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/nose-wheel-pos-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/electrical/outputs/fuel-pump[0]'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/electrical/outputs/fuel-pump[1]'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/rpm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/rpm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/thrust-lbs'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/thrust-lbs'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/egt-degf'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/egt-degf'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/epr'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/epr'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/oil-pressure-psi'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/oil-pressure-psi'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/consumables/fuel/tank[10]/level-gal_us'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/consumables/fuel/tank[11]/level-gal_us'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/position-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/position-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/steering-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/steering-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/steering-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/compression-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/compression-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/compression-norm'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/hazards/icing/wing'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/alarms/stall-warning'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/controls/switches/master-avionics'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[0]/cranking'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/engines/engine[1]/cranking'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/controls/fuel/tank[8]/fuel_selector'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/controls/fuel/tank[9]/fuel_selector'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/controls/fuel/tank[10]/fuel_selector'.
FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/controls/fuel/tank[11]/fuel_selector'.
FlightRecorder: record size is 633 bytes
  loaded aero.

After loading aero definition file ...
num engines = 2
Reading deprecated xml electrical system model from
    /usr/share/flightgear/Aircraft/Generic/generic-electrical.xml
Reading instruments from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Navaids/range.term"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Navaids/range.low"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Navaids/range.high"
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Systems/autoflight-rules.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Aircraft/Generic/generic-autopilot-helper.xml"
adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
FGMultiplayMgr - multiplayer mode disabled (no MP server specificed).
Submodels: <*-offset> is deprecated. Use <offsets> instead
Reading cockpit displays from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
creating flite voice
FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'ATC/Approach/Ground' voice is 'Path "/usr/share/flightgear/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
creating flite voice
FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Pilot' voice is 'Path "/usr/share/flightgear/ATC/cstr_uk_female-1.0.htsvoice"'
creating flite voice
FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Copilot/Instructor' voice is 'Path "/usr/share/flightgear/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
creating flite voice
FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'AI-Plane' voice is 'Path "/usr/share/flightgear/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
Initializing Lighting interpolation tables.
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Lighting/ambient"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Lighting/diffuse"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Lighting/specular"
Initializing Interpolator for Path "/usr/share/flightgear/Lighting/sky"
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/L'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/K started, queue size is 24

osgDB ac3d reader: detected surface with less than 3 vertices!

Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/K'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/J started, queue size is 23
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/J'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/I started, queue size is 22
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/I'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/H started, queue size is 21
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/H'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/G started, queue size is 20
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/G'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/F started, queue size is 19
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/F'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/E started, queue size is 18
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/E'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/D started, queue size is 17
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/D'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/C started, queue size is 16

Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/C'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/B started, queue size is 15
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/B'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/A started, queue size is 14
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/A'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/Z started, queue size is 13
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/Z'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/Y started, queue size is 12
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/Y'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/X started, queue size is 11
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/X'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/W started, queue size is 10
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/W'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/V started, queue size is 9
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/V'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/U started, queue size is 8
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/U'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/T started, queue size is 7
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/T'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/S started, queue size is 6
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/S'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/R started, queue size is 5
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/R'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/Q started, queue size is 4
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/Q'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/P started, queue size is 3
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/P'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/O started, queue size is 2
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/O'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/N started, queue size is 1
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/N'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Airports/M started, queue size is 0
Successfully synchronized directory 'Airports/M'
Initializing OpenAL sound manager
Splash screen progress finishing-subsystems
Volcanic activity off.
loading aircraft data from /home/strato/.fgfs/aircraft-data/f15c.xml
*** NEW LOCATION ***
Wildfire ... initialized.
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Aircraft/Generic/Systems/compat_failure_modes.nas into namespace compat_failure_modes
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/Config.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/Style.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/Widget.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/styles/DefaultStyle.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/widgets/Button.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/widgets/CheckBox.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/widgets/Label.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/widgets/LineEdit.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/widgets/ScrollArea.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/dialogs/InputDialog.nas into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/gui/dialogs/MessageBox.nas into namespace canvas
addEventListener(/sim[0]/gui[0]/canvas[0], mousedown)
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airplane-symbol.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airports-nd.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/altitude-profile.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/fix.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/navaid.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/parking.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/route.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/runway-nd.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/runways.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/storm.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/taxiways.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/tcas_arrow_a500.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/tcas_arrow_b500.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/tower.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/traffic.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/vor.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/waypoint.draw into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airplane-symbol.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airports-nd.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airports.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/fixes.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/navaids.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/route.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/runway-nd.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/storms.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/traffic.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/vor.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/waypoints.model into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airplane-symbol.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/airports-nd.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/fixes.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/navaids.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/parking.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/route.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/runway-nd.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/runways.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/storms.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/taxiways.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/test.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/tower.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/traffic.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/vor.layer into namespace canvas
loading /usr/share/flightgear/Nasal/canvas/map/navdisplay.mfd into namespace canvas
incr log_level
Failed to tie property /sim/menubar/visibility to object methods
Failed to tie property /sim/menubar/overlap-hide to object methods
Initializing old dialog commands:
Nasal init took:1057
After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
GPS saw route-manager flight-plan replaced.
route manager, current-wp is now -1
FDM connection to the AI manager: SUCCESS
reading groundnet data from Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Airports/P/H/N/PHNL.groundnet.xml"
PHNL ground-net: skipping duplicate edge:147->146
PHNL ground-net: skipping duplicate edge:146->147
parsing groundnet XML took 33
loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
Subsystems postinit took:112

Splash screen progress finalize-position
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:2
FGTileMgr: at lon = -157.923deg, lat = 21.3184deg, elev = -3047.7m, scheduling needed for:-158:0, 21:2, visibility=32000
scheduling needed tiles for -158:0, 21:2, tile-width-m:12957.8, tile-height-m:13914.9
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:5, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:6, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-159:7, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:0, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:1, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:2, 21:5
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 20:7
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:0
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:1
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:2
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:3
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:4
sched_tile: new tile entry for:-158:3, 21:5
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21 started, queue size is 7
Successfully synchronized directory 'Terrain/w160n20/w158n21'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w158n21 started, queue size is 6
Successfully synchronized directory 'Objects/w160n20/w158n21'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Terrain/w160n20/w158n20 started, queue size is 5
Loading tile 367552.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367552
Successfully synchronized directory 'Terrain/w160n20/w158n20'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w158n20 started, queue size is 4
Failed to get root of repo:https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w158n20 7
Failed to sync'Objects/w160n20/w158n20'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21 started, queue size is 3
Successfully synchronized directory 'Terrain/w160n20/w159n21'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w159n21 started, queue size is 2
malformed HTTP response header:HTTP/1.1 200 OK
metar download failed:http://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/stations/PHNL.TXT: reason:Object Moved
Successfully synchronized directory 'Objects/w160n20/w159n21'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Terrain/w160n20/w159n20 started, queue size is 1
Failed to get root of repo:https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Terrain/w160n20/w159n20 7
Failed to sync'Terrain/w160n20/w159n20'
sync of https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w159n20 started, queue size is 0
Failed to get root of repo:https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery/Objects/w160n20/w159n20 7
Failed to sync'Objects/w160n20/w159n20'
Loading tile 367568.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367568.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367568.stg"
Loading tile 367560.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367560
Loading tile 367569.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367569.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367569.stg"
finalizePosition: timed out waiting for METAR fetch
Scenery loaded, will init FDM
Starting and initializing JSBsim
T,p,rho: 518.67, 2116.22, 0.0023769
Start common FDM init
...initializing position...
FGJSBsim::set_Longitude: -2.75628
FGJSBsim::set_Latitude: 0.372076
 cur alt (ft) =  0
Checking for lon = -157.923deg, lat = 21.3184deg, alt = -9999ft
FGJSBsim::set_Altitude: 13.0298
...initializing ground elevation to 12.9298ft...
...initializing sea-level radius...
 lat = 21.3184 alt = 13.0298
...initializing Euler angles...
FGJSBsim::set_Euler_Angles: 0, 0.0074002, 0.922232
...initializing velocities...
FGJSBsim::set_V_calibrated_kts: 0
End common FDM init
Ready to trim, terrain elevation is: 12.9308
  Trim complete
  Initialized JSBSim with:
  Vn,Ve,Vd= 0, 0, 0 ft/s
  Bank Angle: 0.0603845 deg
  Pitch Angle: -0.929738 deg
  True Heading: 52.8487 deg
  Latitude: 21.1883 deg
  Longitude: -157.923 deg
  Altitude: 19.4577 feet
  loaded initial conditions
  set dt
Finished initializing JSBSim
FGControls::get_gear_down()= 1
Initializing f15 Systems
F15D receive model notificationF15Model V=
Front seat VSD
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'sodipodi:namedview' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/VSD/VSD.svg']
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'metadata' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/VSD/VSD.svg']
VSD : F-15 VSD Load SVG 1
VSD initialization finished
F-15 External loads init
Initializing f15 fuel system
loading aircraft data from /home/strato/.fgfs/aircraft-data/f15c.xml
Master arm 0
Weapons System stop
F-15 MP network broadcast init
Initializing F-15 weapons system
Master arm 0
Weapons System stop
Weapons System stop
Initializing Radar Data
0: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_LG 1
1: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MLG 1
2: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MLG 1
3: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_LG_DOORS 1
4: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MLG_DOORS 1
5: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MLG_DOORS 1
6: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RADOME_FRONT 1
7: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: REAR_BODY_LEFT 1
8: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: REAR_BODY_RIGHT 1
9: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_CONE 1
Splash screen progress
Replaced texture '' for object 'VSDImage'
10: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE_LG_DOORS 0
11: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LEFT_MLG_DOORS 0
12: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RIGHT_MLG_DOORS 0
13: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RADOME_FRONT 0
14: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: REAR_BODY_LEFT 0
15: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: REAR_BODY_RIGHT 0
16: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE_CONE 0
PNG lib warning : iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

found trigger: loading animation for standing to position 0
    found trigger: loading animation for walking to position 1
    found trigger: loading animation for running to position 2
    found trigger: loading animation for backwards to position 3
    found trigger: loading animation for falling to position 4
    found trigger: loading animation for open-parachute to position 5
    found trigger: loading animation for landing to position 6
    found trigger: loading animation for crashing to position 7
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'sodipodi:namedview' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/HUD/HUD.svg']
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'metadata' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/HUD/HUD.svg']
OBJECT_SIGN: {@R}22R-04L has wrong size. Allowed values are 1 to 3
OBJECT_SIGN: {@R}22R-04L has wrong size. Allowed values are 1 to 3
OBJECT_SIGN: {@R}08L-26R has wrong size. Allowed values are 1 to 3
Loading tile 367576.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367576.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367576.stg"
Loading tile 351191.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351191.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351191.stg"
Loading tile 367561.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367561
Loading tile 367577.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367577.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367577.stg"
Loading tile 351183.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351183
Loading tile 351199.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351199.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351199.stg"
HUD Parse SVG 1
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'sodipodi:namedview' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/TEWS/TEWS.svg']
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'metadata' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/TEWS/TEWS.svg']
TEWS : Load SVG 1
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'sodipodi:namedview' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/MPCD/MPCD_0_0.svg']
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'metadata' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/MPCD/MPCD_0_0.svg']
parsesvg: Skipping unknown element 'flowRoot' [path='/home/strato/.fgfs/Aircraft/org.flightgear.fgaddon/Aircraft/F-15/Nasal/MPCD/MPCD_0_0.svg']
Loading tile 367570.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367570.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367570.stg"
MPCD : F15-MPCD Load SVG 1
submodel [5]100

Loading tile 367584.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367584.stg"
Loading tile 351190.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351190.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351190.stg"
Loading tile 367553.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367553
Loading tile 367562.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367562
Loading tile 367578.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367578.stg"
Loading tile 367585.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367585.stg"
Loading tile 351175.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351175
Loading tile 351182.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351182
Loading tile 351198.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351198.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351198.stg"
Loading tile 351207.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351207.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351207.stg"
Loading tile 367554.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367554
Loading tile 367586.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367586
Loading tile 351174.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351174
Loading tile 351206.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351206.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351206.stg"
Loading tile 367571.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367571
Loading tile 367592.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w158n21/367592.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w158n21/367592.stg"
Loading tile 367544.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n20/367544
Loading tile 351189.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351189
Loading tile 367563.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367563
Loading tile 367579.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367579
Loading tile 367593.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367593
Loading tile 367545.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n20/367545
Loading tile 351181.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351181
Loading tile 351197.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351197
Loading tile 351215.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Objects/w160n20/w159n21/351215.stg"
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351215.stg"
Loading tile 351167.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n20/351167
Loading tile 367555.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367555
Loading tile 367587.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367587
Loading tile 367594.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367594
Loading tile 367546.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n20/367546
Loading tile 351173.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351173
Loading tile 351205.stg
Loading stg file Path "/home/strato/.fgfs/TerraSync/Terrain/w160n20/w159n21/351205.stg"
Loading tile 351214.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351214
Loading tile 351166.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n20/351166
Loading tile 367595.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n21/367595
Loading tile 367547.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w158n20/367547
Loading tile 351213.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n21/351213
Loading tile 351165.stg
  Generating ocean tile: w160n20/w159n20/351165
Replaced texture '' for object 'HUDImage2'
Replaced texture '' for object 'HUDImage1'
Replaced texture '' for object 'TEWSImage'
Replaced texture '' for object 'TEWSImage'
Replaced texture '' for object 'MPCDImage'
Replaced texture '' for object 'MPCDImage'

cptRon

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:38 pm

you're using the launcher? why is it trying to load three other craft? if you have those specified in the launcher's "additional options" box, remove them and use only the craft selector... not that this has anything to do with your problem, of course...

you probably should also upgrade to the latest 2018 version, as well... there's a lot of bugs fixed since 2018.1.1 was released over a year ago...

and these
are a little disconcerting, as well... i note that you are using the craft available from the default hanger... upgrading to the latest release of FG and the craft may help there...

from your output, i'm guessing that the crash happens right after the MPCDImage texture is replaced? i can't tell from here but that may be one of the parts that have been skipped due to the *-offset" deprecation...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby cptRon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 pm

No I launched from command line. I downloaded the craft from the launcher.
fgfs --log-level=info --aircraft=f15c &

For some reason thoes options were set in my .fgfsrc file. I removed them thanks for the heads up.

are a little disconcerting, as well... i note that you are using the craft available from the default hanger... upgrading to the latest release of FG and the craft may help there...

For some reason Fedora 28 does not have the latest version. I think Fedora 29 repos do though. Perhaps I'll compile from source or search for a current rpm. I'll be upgrading to Fedora 29 probably soon anyway.
cptRon

Postby cptRon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:35 am

Apologies. The last console output I forgot to actually crash FlightGear
Here is what's missing from previous post after crash. You can just append it to previous ouput.

/usr/include/c++/8/bits/stl_vector.h:1021: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::const_reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::front() const [with _Tp = short unsigned int; _Alloc = std::allocator<short unsigned int>; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::const_reference = const short unsigned int&]: Assertion '__builtin_expect(!this->empty(), true)' failed.

sorry again.
cptRon

Next

Return to Flying