Board index FlightGear Development Scenery

projectIndia

Questions and discussion about enhancing and populating the FlightGear world.

Re: projectIndia

Postby vickdads » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:22 pm

hey guys i cant find VOHS and VOBL in my flightgear i really want thoose airports pls pls i want fly . them can somebody pls give me the link my flightgear only shows VOHY for rgia and Vobg for kia so pls help
vickdads

Postby Vignesh Balaji » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:33 am

vickdads wrote in Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:22 pm:hey guys i cant find VOHS and VOBL in my flightgear i really want thoose airports pls pls i want fly . them can somebody pls give me the link my flightgear only shows VOHY for rgia and Vobg for kia so pls help

Dear vickdads, I too am looking for the VOBL airport data. Did you by any chance find a fix for this issue? Thanks in advance.
Vignesh Balaji

Postby vickdads » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:24 am

I have not
vickdads

Postby Arul » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:40 am

Hi guys,
Where is the download link for Project India?, I would like to try it out on my system. Particularly, I would like to check the scenery of VOMM.

Cheers,
Bye
Arul

Postby AviatorRoyal » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:25 pm

Hi Arul,

most indian sceneries that were developed under project india , are now listed here -> https://github.com/FlightGearIndia?tab=repositories

I am aiming to restart Project India with the help of FGIN community, personally aiming for the North Eastern and Andaman sectors.

AviatorRoyal
AviatorRoyal

Previous

Return to Scenery