Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft Liveries

new brazilian liveries

Discussion of aircraft textures and liveries

Re: new brazilian liveries

Postby Müller » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Fabrici wrote in Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:55 pm:Olá Amigos do FlightGear.
Queria dizer que já estou desenvolvendo as texturas para as companhias aéreas Brasileiras TAM, GOL e AZUL.
Elas Estão disponíveis em meu site -> http://fgbrazukas.wix.com/fgbrazukas
Queria convidar a todos para visitar meu site.
Queria também postar aqui meu desenvolvimentos de texturas, tem como ?
by Fabrici

In English:
Hello Friends FlightGear.
Did I mean that I am already developing the textures to the Brazilian airlines TAM, GOL and AZUL.
They are available on my website -> http://fgbrazukas.wix.com/fgbrazukas
I wanted to invite everyone to visit my website.
I also wanted to post here my developments textures, is?
by Fabrici

Hi Fabrici welcome to Forum, :)
Yesterday we talked in MP and your site is already to my bookmarks.
Best regards
I7-8700k - MSi Z370 Plus Sli - Galax RTX 2070 - G.Skill 16gb 3000mhz - SSD MX 500 -500gb, Hd 1tb Seagate, HD 2tb Wd - WC Corsair H100iv2 - Corsair RM 650 - Monitor 24'' Asus - Gab.Aerocool 800
Müller

Postby lomar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Hey!
nice to see other brazilians here!
Also is good to hear that here are others doing brazilian liveries, try to send them to the Livery Database, so everyone could see your work
So, as you are doing GOL, tam and Azul, I'll start to work more in the former brazilian airlines, like VARIG and VASP
PS: I was really missing the tama320 ones, nice work you've done!!

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your work!
Regards!
lomar

Callsign: lomar
Version: nightly

Postby lomar » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:00 pm

hello,

after a loooong time, i decided to paint again. This one is a livery i've ben wanting to paint for a long time, and i think it's a real classical and charming one: the 737-300 in the old colors of Varig, as they were painted from 1986, when the first 733's arrived, until 1997 following a major redesign of the liveries.
This design was created in the 1960's, and was once given the title of the world's most beautiful aircraft paintjob (altough this was not given for a 733, i 'm not sure but i think this was for the 747's)

i plan to make a Varig 733 pack soon, with most of the designs they used from 1997 on, and also some special liveries.

ps: i didn't make a download link yet, i'm thinking about sending it to the database or for the 733 git repository. i'm not sure about what would be the best choice(database, git repository or independent download link).
lomar

Postby lomar » Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello,
From today on all the liveries i do will be sent to the FGMEMBERS repository of each model. I find this to be the easiest way to distribute my liveries.
today i submitted a Transbrasil livery for the 767-300 and a Varig livery pack for the 737-300(including the one in my last post)
hope you understand and like the new liveries.
lomar

Postby wkitty42 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 pm

can't like if can't/won't use...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby lomar » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Hi,
So, i recently created a Mediafire account and started to store any of my liveries that didn't make it on the livery database and therefore are not in the FGAddon repository. As I will be posting these liveries there,, i will also post the links to these liveries here. If someone that has acess to FGAddon, I would like to kindly ask to submit these works there, if possible (all liveries i will post in this thread depict real aircraft thet exists or existed at some point, my fictional liveris will be posted elsewhere).

THe first thing i will post here is a Varig livery pack for the 737-300 (dont remember exactly how many liveries are there, but i will post screenshots of all of them later)
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4y1s4hwkymcvg6z/varig737pack.zip/file

Hope you like them!
Regards
lomar

Postby lomar » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:48 pm

lomar wrote in Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm:(dont remember exactly how many liveries are there, but i will post screenshots of all of them later)

Sorry for the delay, here are the screenshots. there are 10 liveries on the pack.

Also, i found another old texture i made some time ago and had sent to FGMEMBERS. it's a Transbrasil 767-300.

Download link tor the 767 livery: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xqg55cy8 ... A.zip/file
lomar

Postby toninhor » Tue May 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Hi guys,

My name is José Antonio and I have created some liveries textures and I have posted on http://liveries.flightgear.org/contribute.php but none them had been publishing.

I have already a website where I was used to post my textures one year ago however nowadays it is under maintenance.

Do Someone knows if is the Flightgear Contribute Page working?

Thank You!
toninhor

IRC name: toninhor

Postby Figaro » Wed May 20, 2020 1:20 am

Hi there!

The FlightGear livery database has, unfortunately, not been maintained for some years now.

If you would like all of your liveries posted online, I'd be more than happy to host them on my website's paintshed here.

-S
Figaro

Callsign: 4L-FIG

Postby lomar » Wed May 20, 2020 1:21 am

it hasn't been working for quite some time unfortunately. the livery database is unmaintained. i would suggest to create a mediafire account and publish your work there(and then ask for a mod or aircraft maintainer to include it on FGAddon), that's what i'm doing.
lomar

Postby D-ECHO » Wed May 20, 2020 5:50 am

@Gijs wasnt it you who maintains the database? Do you need additional validators for it?
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Postby Gijs » Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 am

Hi,

Yes that's me. However, it's not simply a matter of adding additional validators. The system is not robust and very closely tied to myself so I cannot just hand over access unfortunately. We need a different system, but I don't have the time to work on that myself, nor do we have a consensus on what such a system should be. This post shows two of the available options, both having their (dis)advantages.

Regards,

Gijs
Airports: EHAM, EHLE, KSFO
Aircraft: 747-400
Gijs

Callsign: PH-GYS
Version: Git

Postby lomar » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi,
After some time, i did a new livery.

This is the first aircraft from Itapemirim, a very traditional brazilian Bus company that decided to launch its own airline. it is an A320-232, and even tough there weren't any scheduled flights yet, it is already being regarded as one the most beautiful liveries in brazil right now.Btw, it is not perfect tough, as the paintkit is not very good and my design abilities are a bit rusty.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/87mlfz58 ... A.rar/file
lomar

Postby E-Savageair » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Nice! Not bad at all for being rusty!
E-Savageair

Callsign: ESA
Version: 3.0

Postby Johan G » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Indeed. :)
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

PreviousNext

Return to Liveries