Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

Turned on Rembrandt, liveries not working  Topic is solved

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Turned on Rembrandt, liveries not working

Postby MasteroftheSKIES » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Just turned on Rembrandt, expecting an unparalleled flight sim experience! (for free) Well, wasn't bad at all. Pretty much everything worked except the liveries. I turned on Rembrandt and almost the whole plane is only one solid color (and the color seems to be random as well).

Here's a picture with Rembrandt on:

It works with Rembrandt off. I really want to use Rembrandt, however! Could it possibly be a problem with my graphics card or one of my graphics settings?
I would use FSX but I use FlightGear because it's a project with goals.

Windows 7; Processor: 8 core 4 GHz; 8GB RAM; Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (a pretty good graphics card if you're wondering)
MasteroftheSKIES

Version: 3.2

Re: Turned on Rembrandt, liveries not working  

Postby MasteroftheSKIES » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Restarted FG and it somehow works...even in Rembrandt. I have no idea how FG just fixed itself, but it did!
I would use FSX but I use FlightGear because it's a project with goals.

Windows 7; Processor: 8 core 4 GHz; 8GB RAM; Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (a pretty good graphics card if you're wondering)
MasteroftheSKIES

Version: 3.2

Return to Graphics