Board index FlightGear Support

Loading forever: "loading navigation data"

All general support: help on flying, installation, hardware, getting online etc. There are lots of users and developers to help you out.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- where did you download your aircraft/scenery from?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).

Please report any bugs not specific to an aircraft on the issue tracker.
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Re: Loading forever: "loading navigation data"

Postby Kabuki » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 pm

zakalawe wrote in Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:06 pm:(And to be explicit, startup location is totally unrelated to the above, it's ONLY the --fg-scenery paths that trigger it)

Right, this problem is unrelated to startup location. It does make a difference in overall load time, however. PMDY always loads quicker than KSFO, because of the difference in scenery and objects that need loading.
This is a family-friendly saloon. No talk stink.
Kabuki

Location: Usually on the ground, always in the sky, except when underwater.
Callsign: Kabuki
Version: 3.0.0

Postby Kabuki » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:10 pm

zakalawe wrote in Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 am:What happens on successive launches after the first one? it sounds as if you're experiencing a nav-cache build *every* launch, which would be bad, and needs to be explained. It's something related to particular setups, but you will need to figure out what. Running at log-level=info should tell you why the cache rebuild was triggered (scenery paths changes, timestamp of a data file changed)

The behavior is consistent. I was careful to test for successive launches. After several tests, I uninstalled, and checked to see if any registry artifacts were left behind and there were none. Previously, there were some, and I was suspicious of that. Not this time.

The flightgear.org directory was left behind after uninstalling, and there were two log files in there. One, fgfs.log is 125K, and too long to post, but I looked it over, and found near the top

view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:216:NavCache at:Path "C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2_12.cache"
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1197:NavCache: main cache rebuild required
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:216:NavCache at:Path "C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2_12.cache"
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:234:will create tables
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Airports\apt_loader.cxx:132:Data file version = 810
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1241:apt.dat load took:31106
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1250:fix.dat load took:12792
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:EDDB 07 ILS-cat-I
... (many unknown airport and similar database discrepancies follow ... e.g. )
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for DNYO

... etc. etc. etc.

navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for ZYCC
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1255:nav.dat load took:19282
navaid:5:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1258:SKIPPING POI load on Windows
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\navdb.cxx:276:opening file: C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/carrier_nav.dat.gz
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for EFMA
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1272:awy.dat load took:13556
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:170:cache rebuild took:78874msec

... further down, there's this

flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:489:Finished initializing JSBSim
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:492:FGControls::get_gear_down()= 1
io:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_commands.cxx:1288:loadxml: Failed to open file

The fgfs_0.log file also contains that last error, along with several unknown airport, etc. messages. And sure enough, the navdata_2_12.cache file has the same timestamp as the fgfs.log file. It's about 79K in size. I checked permissions on that file, and it's "read only" :?: I wonder how it's being re-written every launch, if it's read-only. Sorry about the formatting, I wanted to put it in a code window, but thought some lines needed to be emboldened, and you can't do that in a code window.
Kabuki

Postby Alant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Any (or all if you wish) of the files in C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/ may be deleted. They are there to hold your preferences, cache files and some log files etc. Removing them will cause them to be rebuilt the next that you run flightgear.

I would suggest that you delete all navdata cache file(s) and see if the problem is resolved after running (and exiting via the exit menu) flightgear twice.
Alant

Callsign: Tarnish99
Version: latest Git

Postby Kabuki » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:13 am

Alant wrote in Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm:Any (or all if you wish) of the files in C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/ may be deleted. They are there to hold your preferences, cache files and some log files etc. Removing them will cause them to be rebuilt the next that you run flightgear.

I would suggest that you delete all navdata cache file(s) and see if the problem is resolved after running (and exiting via the exit menu) flightgear twice.

I did that, and didn't see a significant difference. Then I tried making the navdata.cache file read-only, and it loads in about 30 seconds :P This generates an error message at the console because it's still trying to re-generate that cache, of course. I don't think this is going to be an acceptable solution, either. Because the problem comes from something triggering the rewrite.

Check out lines 41 and 42 of the fgfs.log file when I do this...
Code: Select all
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1197:NavCache: main cache rebuild required
io:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\misc\sg_path.cxx:463:file remove failed: (C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2_12.cache) Permission denied

:mrgreen:

Relevant code in \simgear\simgear\misc\sg_path.cxx:4
std::string SGPath::str_native() const
{
#ifdef _WIN32
std::string s = str();
std::string::size_type pos;
std::string nativeSeparator;
nativeSeparator = sgDirPathSepBad;
while( (pos=s.find( sgDirPathSep )) != std::string::npos ) {
s.replace( pos, 1, nativeSeparator );
}
return s;
#else
return str();
#endif
}
Kabuki

Postby Flax069 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm

I can confirm this strange behaviour. FG 2.12 normally takes forever to load (~5 min) compared to earlier versions. I now tried with the "navdata.cache" file as read-only and FG started in less than 1 min.
Flax069

Postby Kabuki » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Flax069 wrote in Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm:I can confirm this strange behaviour. FG 2.12 normally takes forever to load (~5 min) compared to earlier versions. I now tried with the "navdata.cache" file as read-only and FG started in less than 1 min.

I tried that too, but got lots of other error messages having to do with being unable to write to a database -- and sudden, random crashes. It's a band-aid, but it doesn't fix the problem. It's a real bug.
Kabuki

Postby zakalawe » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Please follow up here: http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=1227.

Especially, I need people to track down *why* the cache rebuild is being triggered. The possibilities are: a scenery path reconfiguration (added / removed / re-ordered scenery paths) or that one of the .dat files we build the cache from has been modified. All the .dat files (Navaids/nav.dat.gz, Airports/apt.dat.gz, and similar .dat.gz files) should have a modification timestamp that corresponds to when the program was installed. If people could confirm that's the case, it would be one useful step.

The next step after that is for someone with a debug build (compiled from source) to step through the cache startup code and see which conditional is tripping the rebuild.
zakalawe

Callsign: G-ZKLW
Version: next

Postby Kabuki » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

I uploaded a log file to the bug tracker at http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bug ... il?id=1227

The dates for nav.dat.gz were *before* installation. Before the release, in fact.
Kabuki

Postby Hooray » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am

was that a fresh installation or did you install 2.12 over some earlier version ?
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Postby zakalawe » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 am

Ah, that may be correct actually - the installer probably preserves the mod time from Git, which indeed will be quite some time ago. The creation time looks correct. Anyway the important point is that they're not newer than the install time (by any significant amount) - i.e that there is not some process causing the files to be touched, which would trigger a nav-cache rebuild.

The easiest solution, as I said in the bug, is for someone affected to run the problem with a debug build (compiled themselves). If no one can do that, I need to add a lot more debug output the code and then get someone to re-test, which will take considerably longer.
zakalawe

Postby Hooray » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:42 am

If we could teach the build server to build fgfs binaries with Google BreakPad support, it should be much easier for Windows-based users to provide the required info without having to build from source. I don't have a Windows system here, but I can help with the Linux-integration.
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Postby zakalawe » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 am

BreakPad would be useful in getting higher quality crash reports, but I don't think it would help with this case at all - the program isn't crashing! (I have looked at doing the integration, it's certainly possible, patches welcome - unfortunately I think the integration needs to happen in areas which are handled by the osgViewer native GraphicsWindows - eg the WndProc on Windows, and on the NSApplicationDelegate for Mac - none of which we can access without hacking osgViewer)
zakalawe

Postby Kabuki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Warts and all...

general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:317:FlightGear:  Version unknown version
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:318:Built with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1600

input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2266:fg_root = C:\fgfs\data
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:432:Reading global preferences
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:434:Finished Reading global preferences
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:500:Reading user settings from C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/autosave_2_12.xml
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:1805:aircraft = Dragonfly
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:266:Loading aircraft -set file from:C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Dragonfly/Dragonfly-set.xml
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:157:Found language resource for: en_US
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:235:Reading localized strings for 'en' from C:/fgfs/data/Translations/en/sys.xml
astro:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\sky\cloud.cxx:380:initializing cloud layers
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:384:Initializing splash screen
general:5:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:362:Enabling ATI viewport hack
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:534:Configuration State
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:535:======= ==============
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:537:aircraft-dir = "C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Dragonfly"
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:538:fghome-dir = "C:\Users\PCUser\AppData\Roaming\flightgear.org"
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:539:aircraft-dir = "C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Dragonfly"
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:541:aircraft-search-paths =

general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:542:scenery-search-paths =
   C:/fgfs/data/Scenery
   C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain
   C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects

C:/fgfs/scenery

C:/fgfs/terrasync

view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress init
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:115:ATI Technologies Inc.
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:118:AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:121:4.1.10429 Compatibility Profile Context
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:131:4.10
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:234:will create tables
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Airports\apt_loader.cxx:132:Data file version = 810
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1241:apt.dat load took:35843
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1250:fix.dat load took:15207
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:EDDB 07  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:EDDB 25  ILS-cat-III
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENSG 24  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KGVL 05  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 01C ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 19C ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 08L ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26L ILS-cat-III
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26R ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 01  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 10  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:LFSB 15  ILS-cat-III
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:LFSB 33  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAED 06  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAKU 05  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAYA 11  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WADD 27  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WALL 25  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOO 10  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOP 34  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARJ 09  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARQ 26  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARR 10  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIDD 04  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIHH 24  ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ZULS 27R ILS-cat-I
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENBL 07  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENBL 25  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENNK 19  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENSG 06  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:LFRU 23  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAMC 16  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAUN 14  LOC
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ENSG 24  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 01C GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 19C GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 08L GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26L GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26R GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAYA 11  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WADD 27  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WALL 25  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOO 10  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOP 34  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARJ 09  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARQ 26  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARR 10  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIDD 04  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIHH 24  GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ZULS 27R GS
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26L OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26R OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 01  OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 10  OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAYA 11  OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARQ 26  OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARR 10  OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:ZULS 27R OM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:EDDB 07  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:EDDB 25  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 01C MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 08L MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26L MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26R MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 01  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KSAV 10  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAED 06  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:PAYA 11  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WADD 27  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WALL 25  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOO 10  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WAOP 34  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARJ 09  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARQ 26  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WARR 10  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIDD 04  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:WIHH 24  MM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KIAD 19C IM
navaid:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1974:findAirportRunway: unknown airport/runway:KONT 26L IM
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for KHWD
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for KSFO
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1068:re-loaded ILS data for KSJC
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1255:nav.dat load took:7141
navaid:5:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1258:SKIPPING POI load on Windows
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\navdb.cxx:276:opening file: C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/carrier_nav.dat.gz
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1272:awy.dat load took:15438
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:170:cache rebuild took:76096msec
navaid:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Navaids\navdb.cxx:294:opening file: C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/TACAN_freq.dat
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress init-scenery
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\positioninit.cxx:151:Attempting to set starting position from airport code KHAF heading 270
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem time
event:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\timing\sg_time.cxx:91:Reading timezone info from: C:/fgfs/data/Timezone/zone.tab
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:502:General Initialization
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:503:======= ==============
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:513:FG_ROOT = "C:\fgfs\data"

general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem terrasync
terrain:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Scenery\scenery.cxx:224:Initializing scenery subsystem
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:551:Creating Subsystems
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:552:========== ==========
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem sound
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem prop-interpolator
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem properties
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem performance-mon
input:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:62:Reading materials from C:/fgfs/data/Materials/regions/materials.xml
input:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:91:Skipping bad material entry params
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem http
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem flight
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[1]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[2]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[3]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[4]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[5]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[6]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[10]
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:322:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[11]
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem environment
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem ephemeris
systems:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Systems\system_mgr.cxx:41:Reading systems from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-systems.xml
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem systems
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem instrumentation
cockpit:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\HUD\HUD.cxx:115:Initializing HUD Instrument
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem hud
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem cockpit-displays
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem xml-autopilot
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem xml-proprules
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem route-manager
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem io
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem logger
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:235:Reading localized strings for 'en' from C:/fgfs/data/Translations/en/menu.xml
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem gui
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem Canvas
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem CanvasGUI
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem ATIS
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem ATC
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem mp
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:699:  AI Model Manager
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem ai-model
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem submodel-mgr
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem traffic-manager
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem controls
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem input
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem replay
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem history
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem voice
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem lighting
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem events
sound:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Sound\fg_fx.cxx:119:Reading sound sound from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-sound.xml
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem aircraft-model
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem model-manager
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem view-manager
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem tile-manager
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:199:Creating subsystems took:3870
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:207:Binding subsystems took:5
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress init-subsystems
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\new_gui.cxx:299:directory does not exist: C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Dragonfly/gui/dialogs
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\GUI\FGPUIMenuBar.cxx:56:Initializing old dialog commands:
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:365:NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: '', new: 'KHAF'
astro:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:58:  Loading stars from C:/fgfs/data/Astro/stars
astro:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:115:  Loaded 3141 stars
unknown:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:165:Reading property-rule configuration from C:/fgfs/data/Environment/metarinterpolator.xml
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:171:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment METAR Interpolation Rule
unknown:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:165:Reading property-rule configuration from C:/fgfs/data/Environment/interpolator.xml
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:171:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment Interpolation Rule
unknown:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:165:Reading property-rule configuration from C:/fgfs/data/Environment/local-weather-rules.xml
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:171:adding  property-rule subsystem Local Weather Rules
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Input\FGJoystickInput.cxx:131:Looking for bindings for joystick "Aviator for Playstation 3/PC"
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Input\FGJoystickInput.cxx:137:... found joystick: C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/Input/Joysticks/Aviator-for-Playstation-3PC.xml
systems:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:63:FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
systems:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:165:FlightRecorder: No custom configuration. Loading generic default recorder.
systems:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:97:FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Generic Flight Recorder (4 piston engines/4 propellers/4 tanks/3 retractable gear)
systems:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:120:FlightRecorder: record size is 579 bytes
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:239:  loaded aero.
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:246:
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:247:
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:248:After loading aero definition file ...
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:251:num engines = 1
systems:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Systems\electrical.cxx:382:Reading deprecated xml electrical system model from
    C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-electrical.xml
cockpit:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:75:Reading instruments from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-instrumentation.xml
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/range.term
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/range.low
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Navaids/range.high
unknown:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:165:Reading property-rule configuration from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-autopilot.xml
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:171:adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
unknown:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:165:Reading property-rule configuration from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-autopilot-helper.xml
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:171:adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
ai:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\AIModel\performancedb.cxx:55:no performance data for
network:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\MultiPlayer\multiplaymgr.cxx:448:FGMultiplayMgr - multiplayer mode disabled (no MP server specificed).
cockpit:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Cockpit\cockpitDisplayManager.cxx:68:Reading cockpit displays from C:/fgfs/data/Aircraft/Generic/generic-instrumentation.xml
opengl:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\fg_os_osgviewer.cxx:192:Warning, can't assign attribute binding as no has been array assigned to set binding for.

event:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Time\light.cxx:100:Initializing Lighting interpolation tables.
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Lighting/ambient
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Lighting/diffuse
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Lighting/specular
math:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:60:Initializing Interpolator for C:/fgfs/data/Lighting/sky
terrain:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:84:Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
sound:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\sound\soundmgr_openal.cxx:160:Initializing OpenAL sound manager
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress finishing-subsystems
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\subsystem_mgr.cxx:530:Adding subsystem nasal
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> Runway
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> Parking
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> CommStation
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> Navaid
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> Fix
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: Positioned -> FGAirport
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: canvas.Event -> canvas.MouseEvent
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: canvas.Element -> canvas.Group
nasal:3:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/nasal/cppbind/Ghost.hxx:109:Ghost::addDerived: canvas.Element -> canvas.Text
nasal:5:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:419:environment init
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:151:XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 12SM SCT041 FEW200 20/08 Q1015 NOSIG
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:155:METAR from weather.noaa.gov
opengl:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Canvas\FGCanvasSystemAdapter.cxx:52:canvas::Text: using font file C:/fgfs/data/Fonts/LiberationFonts/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:774:Nasal init took:461
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Time\TimeManager.cxx:354:After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
autopilot:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Autopilot\route_mgr.cxx:762:route manager, current-wp is now -1
input:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\SGBinding.cxx:59:No command supplied for binding.
input:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\SGBinding.cxx:59:No command supplied for binding.
ai:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\AIModel\AIManager.cxx:157:loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
general:4:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/props/tiedpropertylist.hxx:60:Failed to tie property /ai[0]/models[0]/carrier[0]/controls[0]/constants[0]/rudder[0]
general:4:D:/FGFSRelTestBuild/install/msvc100-64/SimGear/include\simgear/props/tiedpropertylist.hxx:60:Failed to tie property /ai[0]/models[0]/carrier[1]/controls[0]/constants[0]/rudder[0]
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:802:Subsystems postinit took:15
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:811:

view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress finalize-position
input:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\SGBinding.cxx:81:No command attached to binding:
input:4:..\..\simgear\simgear\structure\SGBinding.cxx:81:No command attached to binding:
environment:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\positioninit.cxx:597:Using METAR for runway selection: 'XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 12SM SCT041 FEW200 20/08 Q1015 NOSIG '
general:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\positioninit.cxx:151:Attempting to set starting position from airport code KHAF heading 150
terrain:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:381:FGTileMgr::update()
terrain:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:197:scheduling needed tiles for -122.507 37.5184
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress loading-scenery
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925643.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:396:  Generating ocean tile
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942049.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942049.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942049.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942041.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:396:  Generating ocean tile
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942048.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942050.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942050.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942050.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942057.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942057.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942040.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942042.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942042.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942042.stg
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:142:Scenery loaded, will init FDM
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:377:Starting and initializing JSBsim
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:399:T,p,rho: 518.67, 2116.22, 0.0023769
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:141:Start common FDM init
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:148:...initializing position...
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1039:FGJSBsim::set_Longitude: -2.13815
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1017:FGJSBsim::set_Latitude: 0.65482
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1018: cur alt (ft) =  0
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:160:Checking for lon = -122.507deg, lat = 37.5184deg, alt = -9999ft
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1052:FGJSBsim::set_Altitude: 60.6157
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:177:...initializing ground elevation to 60.5157ft...
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:180:...initializing sea-level radius...
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:183: lat = 37.5184 alt = 60.6157
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:188:...initializing Euler angles...
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1150:FGJSBsim::set_Euler_Angles: 0, 0.0074002, 2.39215
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:197:...initializing velocities...
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1064:FGJSBsim::set_V_calibrated_kts: 0
flight:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:233:End common FDM init
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:429:Ready to trim, terrain elevation is: 198.552
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1285:  Trim complete
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:445:  Initialized JSBSim with:
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:452:  Vn,Ve,Vd= 0, 0, 0 ft/s
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:474:  Bank Angle: -7.4549e-015 deg
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:476:  Pitch Angle: -0.648809 deg
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:478:  True Heading: 137.06 deg
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:480:  Latitude: 37.3327 deg
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:482:  Longitude: -122.507 deg
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:484:  Altitude: 63.4876 feet
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:485:  loaded initial conditions
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:487:  set dt
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:489:Finished initializing JSBSim
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:492:FGControls::get_gear_down()= 1
io:4:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_commands.cxx:1288:loadxml: Failed to open file
 at C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/groundbanner.xml
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:543:0: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MAIN 1
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:543:1: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MAIN 1
flight:3:..\..\..\..\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:543:2: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: TAIL 1
view:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:410:Splash screen progress
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942056.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942058.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942058.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942058.stg
instruments:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:357:GPS saw route-manager flight-plan replaced.
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925667.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942033.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942051.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942051.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942051.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942065.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942065.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942065.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925659.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925675.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942032.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942034.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942034.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942043.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942043.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942043.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942059.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942059.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942059.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942064.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942066.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942066.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942066.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925651.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925683.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942035.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942035.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942035.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942067.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942067.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942067.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942025.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942073.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942073.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942073.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942024.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942026.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942026.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942026.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942072.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942072.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942074.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942074.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942074.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 925691.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942027.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942027.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942027.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:488:Loading tile 942075.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Objects/w130n30/w123n37/942075.stg
terrain:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:256:Loading stg file C:/fgfs/data/Scenery/Terrain/w130n30/w123n37/942075.stg
input:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\fg_commands.cxx:193:Program exit requested.
io:3:..\..\..\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:527:Saving user settings to C:/Users/PCUser/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/autosave_2_12.xml
general:3:..\..\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:122:SGMaterialLib::~SGMaterialLib() size=283

Kabuki

Postby Kabuki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Hooray wrote in Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am:was that a fresh installation or did you install 2.12 over some earlier version ?

The behavior is the same either way. The first time I installed it, I gave my system a good scrubbing first. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled 2.10.3. Then I uninstalled that and reinstalled 2.12.

Each time, 2.12 behaved the same.
Kabuki

Postby ludomotico » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 am

This is just a report that the loading time for the navigation data has enhanced a lot. On my laptop, the "loading navigation data" message used to appear for 15 minutes after an update of apt.dat. Now, it is under 2 minutes. I have checked that the cache file was really created because I couldn't believe it :)

I have tested current git versions of 3.0.0 and 3.1.0 and both show similar times.

Good job!
ludomotico

Version: nightly

PreviousNext

Return to Support