Board index FlightGear Development Spaceflight

Space Shuttle - Bugfixes

Discussion about development and usage of spacecraft

Re: Space Shuttle - Bugfixes

Postby Thorsten » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:02 pm

I think I have a viable fix for NO Y JET - at least I had two good entries with the new system, one engaging at Mach 25 and the second at Mach 21.

The parameters might still be optimized, probably the Shuttle can be made to respond a bit more crisp, and if someone has the time to test and if it works out play and optimize, that'd advance the overall schedule quite a bit...

So, the relevant bits are in shuttle.xml

Code: Select all
  <fcs_function name="fcs/no-y-jet-roll-rate-error-raw">
  <function>
   <difference>
   <product>
      <property>fcs/aileron-ap-cmd-merge</property>
      <value>0.02</value>
   </product>
   <property>velocities/p-rad_sec</property>
   </difference>
  </function>
  </fcs_function>

The 0.02 corresponds to the maximally commanded roll rate. Currently that's something like a degree per sec. Too slow and the roll reversals become a chore, too fast and the roll itself builds a yawing moment which causes the beta controller to counter it, leading to potential instability. This value still worked for me, I wonder if it can be a little faster.

<switch name="fcs/no-y-jet-beta-tgt-raw">
   <default value="0.0"/>
   <test value="-0.4">
      fcs/no-y-jet-roll-rate-error GT 0.003
   </test>
   <test value="0.4">
      fcs/no-y-jet-roll-rate-error LT -0.003
   </test>
   <test value="-0.1">
      fcs/no-y-jet-roll-rate-error GT 0
   </test>
   <test value="0.1">
      fcs/no-y-jet-roll-rate-error LT 0
   </test>
   </switch>

These are the beta targets, in essence they give a roll acceleration, the larger beta is, the faster the commanded roll rate is reached (in the scheme, you notice a distinct ramp-up / slowdown phase - potentially the phase can be shortened by increasing 0.4 to a larger value. The 0.1 is for fine-tuning, basically to prevent the commanded rate from drifting, this should not be increased, but potentially can be decreased a to dampen the small residual roll around the commanded rate.

Large beta is of course a flirt with disaster - as soon as it becomes large enough that the induced yawing moment saturates what the ailerons can compensate, control is lost. So there needs to be some margin to not let that happen.

(Why are these discrete values rather than a proportional response? Because we have the two phases - as long as the commanded beta target is not reached the roll rate is an artifact of creating the desired beta value, if the targets are reached we are on the desired beta value and the roll rate is 'real', aka should match the commanded one. If we'd do a proportional response, we could not distinguish these phases as we'd be changing the target all the time).
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Looking good.
I will try that below 21000 fps.

I fixed the square bracket font thing, let me know if there are still some messages.

That looks like that directly in the SSU mod font.

I also fixed a minor issue with 2 EO green and Yaw steering that was cancelled directly at abort initiation as KEAS is above 3 usually for early 2EO green abort initiation.
I added a condition on vertical speed. That gives a good 20 seconds between end of yaw steering and MECO.

if ((keas > 5.0 and (getprop("/fdm/jsbsim/velocities/v-down-fps") > -500)) # end yaw steering
   {
   setprop("/fdm/jsbsim/systems/abort/yaw-steer-target", 0.0);
   }
GinGin

Callsign: Gingin

Postby Thorsten » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:43 am

@GinGin:

Yet two small things - do we do something about the burn plan being deleted when transiting from 301 to 302?

And - since we have BFS and PASS specific CWS messages, we might actually implement a check whether the system is actually available before firing a message. During one entry test I actually forgot to switch BFS back on, but I still got the SM-alert light without a PASS message, so presumably that was a BFS fault detection that shouldn't have been running...
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:14 pm

do we do something about the burn plan being deleted when transiting from 301 to 302

Why not, and for 104 to 105 also , that would be coherent.

we might actually implement a check whether the system is actually available before firing a message.

Ah yes, interesting thing. You mean that no BFS fault messages if no GPC is loaded with BFS (or halted) ?

After two days of intensive Abort testing, I didn't find any game breaking things.
I really enjoyed going back into those contigency aborts, and I found some solid Energy/Weight datas for the ECAL/BDA automatic guidance available in last OI (end of contigency workbook for the logic). That concerns only 2EO green with an opportunity of an ECAL/BDA Emergency Landing Site.

Basically, after Nz Hold, instead of a standard Alpha Transition phase, a kind of pre TAEM energy guidance was commanded to steer the Shuttle towards the emergency fields and manage the energy before the TAEM (Between 180 and 120 Nm roughly).
It was a manual thing to be done for a long time ( like currently implemented in the sim), and that works nicely like that ( We just have to manually bank towards the ECAL/BDA field, Pitch guidance lets the Shuttle on a close to max L/D angle of attack during Alpha Transition).
A nice thing to code for post Stable considerations.

I pushed a small commit to have a better 2EO Blue/Green and 2EO Green / Single engine OPS 3 boundaries depending on Inclination.
That works well and the boundary with the Droop capability coded by Thorsten around 12000 fps matches really well.

Low Inc 2eo boundaries

High Inc 2eo boundaries

I noticed that we miss something that can be quite helpful , the help messages annunciating the abort boundaries.
As we have the No Comm boundaries for 28.5° through 51.6° Inc, it should be straightforward to add them as a linear interpolation in the ap.xml and the messages in stages.nas

That would be : Two Engine TAL, Negative Return, Press to ATO, Single Engine OPS 3 109, Single Engine TAL, Press to MECO, Single Engine Press to MECO, 3 engines out TAL
I will try that this afternoon after No Yaw entries test.

What do you think about that?
GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:55 pm

I noticed that we miss something that can be quite helpful , the help messages annunciating the abort boundaries.

That's actually been on my to-do list for a while, but I think since the actual boundaries depend on the target inclination and the payload flown they're mission-specific (also, we might eventually want to add Vandenberg-based missions at some point?) - so my plan would have been to put the precise boundaries into the mission file.

However, if you're reasonably confident to provide generic ones, we can also do that.

Ah yes, interesting thing. You mean that no BFS fault messages if no GPC is loaded with BFS (or halted) ?

Yes - we have SpaceShuttle.gpc_check_available("BFS"); which returns 1 if there's a GPC running the queried system and 0 if not. So basically if that returns 0 we don't produce the error. Similarly you can query for "GNC" or "SM" (or "PL", though we don't do anything with it...)

Yet another thing I remembered - the throttle is now prepared for a proper manual takeover procedure - I believe right now it unconditionally jumps to whatever throttle setting the manual throttle happens to have. I'm not sure if my keyboard layout works the same as a joystick throttle - so someone with a stick needs to implement and test that.

And a bit of good news - I had three more tests of the NO Y JET mode, engaging, disengaging and re-engaging it as well as letting the AP command it in AUTO, and it held up well, so I believe this is now actually in working order - yay!
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:55 pm

I think since the actual boundaries depend on the target inclination and the payload flown they're mission-specific

Mainly on Inclination.
We have some good datas for 28.5° Inc and 51.6°Inc with same weights at Orbit Insertion (254000 pounds for both STS 135 and 125)
I made some JSB sim tables to interpolate values between those inclinations. It will be easy like that to add further values if we find some datas for higher Inc etc

I will even go for the redesignation single engine ops 3 and TAL depending of the Vi at first engine failure

we have SpaceShuttle.gpc_check_available("BFS")

Nice!
We can even check for SM in Orbit for OPS2 fault messages

I had three more tests of the NO Y JET mode,

Well done .
I am finishing the help callouts and will test all that with an Abort Once Around with No Yaw

Edit: I made a run with 3 engines op and all the boundaries call, looking good and immersive.
GinGin

Postby GinGin » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:49 pm

I believe this is now actually in working order

I have tried several TAL with no YAW Jets once the guidance converged and the box was on the Shuttle Marker.
Between 17 and 22 kfps.
It worked really nicely, and Alpha Modulation helped for that kind of sluggish bank drag control / roll reversals.
It was funny to see the guidance box trailers with the no Yaw Jet entry,

Well done.
GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:00 pm

I can confirm fixed:

* the font error warnings
* the due north course entry bug with Delta Az
* the TAEM aim point targeting without re-executing the computation

I resumed my 560 mile orbit to test whether a better de-orbit burn worked. Basically I found that burning to a periapsis of 20 miles worked fine, I could do this manually without triggering a heat shield warning or any complications, but the AP failed to solve this properly. I suspect the issue is that it underestimates the centrifugal force from the higher velocity, what happened is that after the initial high-T peak it put me to an upward velocity of 200 ft/s and then put the Shuttle 90 deg roll - but since that got me quickly out of drag and centrifugal force was still high, it decreased only very slowly, too slowly for a good entry solution. What I did manually was to roll after the first heating peak and stabilize at around 30 ft/s upward velocity till the solution looked good, then handed back to the AP.

So this might need a look.

(If needed I have the vehicle state in the saved file just prior to entry)

Also, I've worked out a new low E entry scenario. When low energy flight rules are applied, it works all fine, when normal flight rules are done it fails. But the weird thing is - on ENTRY TRAJ 1 you see the Shuttle marker in the lower right, moving down and left (so we close distance and lose energy in the process). On ENTRY TRAJ 2 however, the Shuttle marker appears in the upper rleft and crosses the display to the lower right - indicating we'd gain distance and lose energy (which is of course not what happens).

So this seems strange (I pushed the low E scenario, so you can just try, or I can supply a picture if needed).
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:23 pm

after the initial high-T peak it put me to an upward velocity of 200 ft/s and then put the Shuttle 90 deg roll

Probably due to the Thermal Bias that adds a lot of positive vertical speed into the vspeed required .And when it vanishes, guidance commands again a steep dive to catch the path as we are both low on drag and high on Vrel.

<fcs_function name="systems/ap/entry/thermal-protection-bias">
      <function>
         <table>
              <independentVar lookup="row">systems/thermal/nose-temperature-K</independentVar>
              <tableData>
                       0.0      0.0
            1650.0      0.0
            1750.0    -50.0
            1850.0   -100.0
            1900.0   -300.0
            1950.0   -400.0
            2000.0   -600.0
            2100.0   -1000.0
              </tableData>
               </table>
      </function>
      </fcs_function>

then handed back to the AP.

I think that for those kind of off Nominal Entry, intial manual input might be needed ( like in real, auto guidance was not used if too close to boundaries, and CSS take over was necessary). A bit like in High Energy TAL or Pre Bank Procedures.
We might decrease a bit the thermal bias if it is the culprit (?),just a guess for now as I already experienced that with this parameter and had to go CSS also for a short while.

I would be interested with the saved state indeed to test that.

So this seems strange (I pushed the low E scenario, so you can just try, or I can supply a picture if needed).

I think what you observed is linked to the quadratic range scale , that shows some erratic things when really low on energy ( like in the real thing)
I will run it and test that after today's fix commit
GinGin

Postby GinGin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:20 pm

The low energy scenario is very interesting, a true Low Energy TAL scenario where the low energy guidance is mandatory.

I didnt observe anything weird at transition though.
I used Low e logic since scenario started.

About the quadratic scale thing I mentionned ( observed that a couple of times)

GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Okay, we'll let both issues stand then, they're fairly off-nominal in any case (I'll dig up the state just as well).
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:09 pm

(I'll dig up the state just as well).

I will set up a polar mission at High altitude for the following tests ( RMS camera, Hubble grapple, and steep entry from high orbit)
I never used the OMS kit, the exotic deorbit situation you ran into gave me the thrill for adventures :mrgreen:

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2005/12/sts-62a-the-polar-express/
GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:08 am

Seems I found another bug - 2 engine TAL to Banjul with the standard mission, the droop altitude prediction goes well into the safe zone, I fail the second engine but droop guidance does not engage and the Shuttle falls well below the predicted altitude (and eventually explodes...)

So that smells like there's an event path which does not activate droop guidance. :(
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:29 am

Do you remember the Vi at failure for first then second engine ?
If I remember well, I added the droop guidance alt monitoring in the TAL function to cover that case and have a droop available during a TAL in autolaunch.nas
I did trigger it a couple of times playing with same scenarios but at higher Inc.
I will run your scenario.

Lets check that.

Edit: I made a small test.

hst.xml mission file.
Banjul for TAL
1st EO at 6925fts and TAL declared
2nd EO at 12200 fts

Droop alt 279000 ft and it engaged
Once out, guidance resumed TAL and manual MECO to avoid propellant starvation / OPS 3 entry / bailout
I could have made it to Cap Verde though, I didnt see you add it in the landing site, lets go for another try :)

Edit2: I tried another one with different failure values

1st EO at 7000 fts/ TAL BYD and 109 % of thrust
2stEO at 14000 ft/s, droop engaged (330000 feet) and then TAL successful with 109 % ( single engine TAL to Moron with 109 is around 13000 instead of 16200 ft/s with 104%)
GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:30 pm

I did a post-mortem on the log file and the failure mode was a complete crash of the auto launch loop. This was caused by a non-evaluating log in the MECO time prediction, which in turn was presumably caused by a single engine never reaching three g acceleration, so the result for the 3g time must have been funny, making the log arg negative.

Looking into the code, we don't seem to catch the case, I'm actually surprised you don't see it at all, maybe it's a race condition that ocasionally the MECO time predictor with a single engine runs before something else branches off?

In case you want to look at the entry AP for the high orbit, here's a saved state just a bit before entry - resuming this from SpaceShuttle-entry should work okay.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>
  <valid-flag type="bool">false</valid-flag>
  <latitude-deg type="double">-52.95161019</latitude-deg>
  <longitude-deg type="double">179.6248663</longitude-deg>
  <altitude-ft type="double">577454.4631</altitude-ft>
  <pitch-deg type="double">2.047995753</pitch-deg>
  <heading-deg type="double">25.0058066</heading-deg>
  <roll-deg type="double">0.05860846643</roll-deg>
  <uBody-fps type="double">25739.82699</uBody-fps>
  <vBody-fps type="double">119.8916912</vBody-fps>
  <wBody-fps type="double">2180.350433</wBody-fps>
  <description type="string">Pre-entry
</description>
  <timestring type="string">2021-3-17-14:50</timestring>
  <tank1-level-lbs type="double">0</tank1-level-lbs>
  <tank2-level-lbs type="double">0</tank2-level-lbs>
  <tank3-level-lbs type="double">0</tank3-level-lbs>
  <tank4-level-lbs type="double">0</tank4-level-lbs>
  <tank5-level-lbs type="double">0</tank5-level-lbs>
  <tank6-level-lbs type="double">0</tank6-level-lbs>
  <tank7-level-lbs type="double">0</tank7-level-lbs>
  <tank8-level-lbs type="double">0</tank8-level-lbs>
  <tank9-level-lbs type="double">946.2900009</tank9-level-lbs>
  <tank10-level-lbs type="double">587.6974054</tank10-level-lbs>
  <tank11-level-lbs type="double">982.2255933</tank11-level-lbs>
  <tank12-level-lbs type="double">610.7400751</tank12-level-lbs>
  <tank13-level-lbs type="double">44.79237379</tank13-level-lbs>
  <tank14-level-lbs type="double">9.250435617</tank14-level-lbs>
  <tank15-level-lbs type="double">227.0978352</tank15-level-lbs>
  <tank16-level-lbs type="double">234.4280462</tank16-level-lbs>
  <tank17-level-lbs type="double">234.6219167</tank17-level-lbs>
  <tank18-level-lbs type="double">0</tank18-level-lbs>
  <tank19-level-lbs type="double">0</tank19-level-lbs>
  <tank20-level-lbs type="double">899.611</tank20-level-lbs>
  <tank21-level-lbs type="double">543.853</tank21-level-lbs>
  <throttle type="double">0</throttle>
  <throttle n="1" type="double">0</throttle>
  <throttle n="2" type="double">0</throttle>
  <engine-run type="double">0</engine-run>
  <engine-run n="1" type="double">0</engine-run>
  <engine-run n="2" type="double">0</engine-run>
  <MET type="double">16728.95833</MET>
  <state type="double">2</state>
  <umbilical-state type="double">1</umbilical-state>
  <radiator-state type="double">0</radiator-state>
  <hydraulics-state type="double">1</hydraulics-state>
  <OMS-kit-config type="string">OMS kit 1500 fps</OMS-kit-config>
  <area-nav-state type="double">1</area-nav-state>
  <air-data-state type="double">0</air-data-state>
  <control-mode type="double">20</control-mode>
  <orbital-dap-sel type="double">0</orbital-dap-sel>
  <css-pitch type="double">1</css-pitch>
  <css-roll type="double">1</css-roll>
  <ops type="double">3</ops>
  <major-mode type="double">303</major-mode>
  <major-mode-sm type="double">202</major-mode-sm>
  <ops-bfs type="double">3</ops-bfs>
  <major-mode-bfs type="double">301</major-mode-bfs>
  <control-string type="string">RCS ROT DAP-A</control-string>
  <guidance-mode type="double">1</guidance-mode>
  <landing-site type="string">Honolulu</landing-site>
  <runway type="string">08</runway>
  <auto-launch type="double">1</auto-launch>
  <auto-launch-stage type="double">4</auto-launch-stage>
  <idp1-switch-pos type="double">1</idp1-switch-pos>
  <idp1-bfs-major-function type="double">1</idp1-bfs-major-function>
  <idp2-switch-pos type="double">1</idp2-switch-pos>
  <idp2-bfs-major-function type="double">1</idp2-bfs-major-function>
  <idp3-switch-pos type="double">1</idp3-switch-pos>
  <idp3-bfs-major-function type="double">1</idp3-bfs-major-function>
  <idp4-switch-pos type="double">1</idp4-switch-pos>
  <idp4-bfs-major-function type="double">1</idp4-bfs-major-function>
  <gpc1-mcc type="double">3</gpc1-mcc>
  <gpc2-mcc type="double">3</gpc2-mcc>
  <gpc3-mcc type="double">3</gpc3-mcc>
  <gpc4-mcc type="double">3</gpc4-mcc>
  <gpc5-mcc type="double">10</gpc5-mcc>
  <gpc1-mode type="double">2</gpc1-mode>
  <gpc2-mode type="double">2</gpc2-mode>
  <gpc3-mode type="double">2</gpc3-mode>
  <gpc4-mode type="double">2</gpc4-mode>
  <gpc5-mode type="double">2</gpc5-mode>
  <gpc1-mode-switch type="double">1</gpc1-mode-switch>
  <gpc2-mode-switch type="double">1</gpc2-mode-switch>
  <gpc3-mode-switch type="double">1</gpc3-mode-switch>
  <gpc4-mode-switch type="double">1</gpc4-mode-switch>
  <gpc5-mode-switch type="double">1</gpc5-mode-switch>
  <nbat-string1 type="double">1</nbat-string1>
  <nbat-string2 type="double">2</nbat-string2>
  <nbat-string3 type="double">3</nbat-string3>
  <nbat-string4 type="double">4</nbat-string4>
  <nbat-launch1 type="double">0</nbat-launch1>
  <nbat-launch2 type="double">2</nbat-launch2>
  <nbat-pl1 type="double">1</nbat-pl1>
  <nbat-pl2 type="double">2</nbat-pl2>
  <nbat-mm1 type="double">1</nbat-mm1>
  <nbat-mm2 type="double">2</nbat-mm2>
  <nbat-crt1 type="double">1</nbat-crt1>
  <nbat-crt2 type="double">2</nbat-crt2>
  <nbat-crt3 type="double">5</nbat-crt3>
  <nbat-crt4 type="double">4</nbat-crt4>
  <nbat-crt-sm1 type="double">4</nbat-crt-sm1>
  <nbat-crt-sm2 type="double">4</nbat-crt-sm2>
  <nbat-crt-sm3 type="double">4</nbat-crt-sm3>
  <nbat-crt-sm4 type="double">4</nbat-crt-sm4>
  <bfs-in-control type="double">0</bfs-in-control>
  <temperature type="double">255.9249967</temperature>
  <temperature n="1" type="double">254.013324</temperature>
  <temperature n="2" type="double">216.6970322</temperature>
  <temperature n="3" type="double">231.2928561</temperature>
  <temperature n="4" type="double">233.1343621</temperature>
  <temperature n="5" type="double">208.9799724</temperature>
  <temperature n="6" type="double">253.1891424</temperature>
  <temperature n="7" type="double">274.7867357</temperature>
  <temperature n="8" type="double">260.5701245</temperature>
  <temperature n="9" type="double">314.3477179</temperature>
  <temperature n="10" type="double">292.9950416</temperature>
  <temperature n="11" type="double">283.3338248</temperature>
  <temperature n="12" type="double">337.0739451</temperature>
  <temperature n="13" type="double">337.016043</temperature>
  <temperature n="14" type="double">337.038269</temperature>
  <hyd-circ-pump1 type="double">-1</hyd-circ-pump1>
  <hyd-circ-pump2 type="double">-1</hyd-circ-pump2>
  <hyd-circ-pump3 type="double">-1</hyd-circ-pump3>
  <heater-fwd-A type="double">1</heater-fwd-A>
  <heater-fwd-B type="double">0</heater-fwd-B>
  <heater-oms-left-A type="double">1</heater-oms-left-A>
  <heater-oms-left-B type="double">1</heater-oms-left-B>
  <heater-oms-right-A type="double">1</heater-oms-right-A>
  <heater-oms-right-B type="double">1</heater-oms-right-B>
  <heater-oms-xfeed-A type="double">1</heater-oms-xfeed-A>
  <heater-oms-xfeed-B type="double">1</heater-oms-xfeed-B>
  <valve-helium-left-oms-A type="double">1</valve-helium-left-oms-A>
  <valve-helium-left-oms-B type="double">1</valve-helium-left-oms-B>
  <valve-helium-right-oms-A type="double">1</valve-helium-right-oms-A>
  <valve-helium-right-oms-B type="double">1</valve-helium-right-oms-B>
  <valve-helium-kit-oms-A type="double">1</valve-helium-kit-oms-A>
  <valve-helium-kit-oms-B type="double">1</valve-helium-kit-oms-B>
  <valve-tank-left-oms-A type="double">1</valve-tank-left-oms-A>
  <valve-tank-left-oms-B type="double">1</valve-tank-left-oms-B>
  <valve-tank-right-oms-A type="double">1</valve-tank-right-oms-A>
  <valve-tank-right-oms-B type="double">1</valve-tank-right-oms-B>
  <valve-tank-kit-oms-A type="double">0</valve-tank-kit-oms-A>
  <valve-tank-kit-oms-B type="double">0</valve-tank-kit-oms-B>
  <valve-xfeed-left-oms-A type="double">0</valve-xfeed-left-oms-A>
  <valve-xfeed-left-oms-B type="double">0</valve-xfeed-left-oms-B>
  <valve-xfeed-right-oms-A type="double">0</valve-xfeed-right-oms-A>
  <valve-xfeed-right-oms-B type="double">0</valve-xfeed-right-oms-B>
  <otgt-elapsed-time type="double">2574.958333</otgt-elapsed-time>
  <otgt-anomaly type="double">3.487289953</otgt-anomaly>
  <otgt-initial-node-lon type="double">4.464552227</otgt-initial-node-lon>
  <otgt-initial-anomaly type="double">0.5235987756</otgt-initial-anomaly>
  <otgt-node-lon type="double">255.6448313</otgt-node-lon>
  <otgt-delta-lon type="double">10.77190903</otgt-delta-lon>
  <sense_switch_pos type="double">0</sense_switch_pos>
  <sense_X type="double">1</sense_X>
  <sense_minus_X type="double">0</sense_minus_X>
  <sense_minus_Z type="double">0</sense_minus_Z>
  <imu>
    <pitch-error type="double">-0.0001320529442</pitch-error>
    <yaw-error type="double">-0.00353700271</yaw-error>
    <roll-error type="double">-0.002895756308</roll-error>
  </imu>
  <imu n="1">
    <pitch-error type="double">-0.0009326420233</pitch-error>
    <yaw-error type="double">-0.005518569382</yaw-error>
    <roll-error type="double">-0.0004670677545</roll-error>
  </imu>
  <imu n="2">
    <pitch-error type="double">-0.005355697783</pitch-error>
    <yaw-error type="double">0.01115064124</yaw-error>
    <roll-error type="double">0.0007785460086</roll-error>
  </imu>
  <heater-left-A type="double">0</heater-left-A>
  <heater-left-B type="double">1</heater-left-B>
  <heater-right-A type="double">0</heater-right-A>
  <heater-right-B type="double">1</heater-right-B>
  <engine1_controller-A-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine1_controller-A-power-switch-status>
  <engine1_controller-B-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine1_controller-B-power-switch-status>
  <engine2_controller-A-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine2_controller-A-power-switch-status>
  <engine2_controller-B-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine2_controller-B-power-switch-status>
  <engine3_controller-A-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine3_controller-A-power-switch-status>
  <engine3_controller-B-power-switch-status type="double">0</engine3_controller-B-power-switch-status>
  <engine1_helium-isolation-valve-A-status type="double">1</engine1_helium-isolation-valve-A-status>
  <engine1_helium-isolation-valve-B-status type="double">1</engine1_helium-isolation-valve-B-status>
  <engine2_helium-isolation-valve-A-status type="double">1</engine2_helium-isolation-valve-A-status>
  <engine2_helium-isolation-valve-B-status type="double">1</engine2_helium-isolation-valve-B-status>
  <engine3_helium-isolation-valve-A-status type="double">1</engine3_helium-isolation-valve-A-status>
  <engine3_helium-isolation-valve-B-status type="double">1</engine3_helium-isolation-valve-B-status>
  <engine1_helium-interconnect-valve-status type="double">0</engine1_helium-interconnect-valve-status>
  <engine2_helium-interconnect-valve-status type="double">0</engine2_helium-interconnect-valve-status>
  <engine3_helium-interconnect-valve-status type="double">0</engine3_helium-interconnect-valve-status>
  <pneumatic_helium-isolation-valve-Px-status type="double">1</pneumatic_helium-isolation-valve-Px-status>
  <pneumatic_helium-isolation-valve-P-status type="double">1</pneumatic_helium-isolation-valve-P-status>
  <sys1-tvc-isolation-valve type="double">1</sys1-tvc-isolation-valve>
  <sys2-tvc-isolation-valve type="double">1</sys2-tvc-isolation-valve>
  <sys3-tvc-isolation-valve type="double">1</sys3-tvc-isolation-valve>
  <adi-attitude-switch type="double">0</adi-attitude-switch>
  <crt-select-left-switch type="double">0</crt-select-left-switch>
  <crt-select-right-switch type="double">1</crt-select-right-switch>
  <fc1-efficiency type="double">0.9746261815</fc1-efficiency>
  <fc2-efficiency type="double">0.9746261815</fc2-efficiency>
  <fc3-efficiency type="double">0.9746261815</fc3-efficiency>
  <payload-string type="string">none</payload-string>
</PropertyList>

Thorsten