Board index FlightGear Support 3rd Party Repositories

Bombable not spawning right aircraft

Bombable not spawning right aircraft

Postby angry carpet » Thu May 06, 2021 4:53 pm

A few days ago i was reading about FlightGear and i came across a addon called "Bombable" which added combat features to the game. I thought it looked pretty cool, so after a while of reinstalling, configuring and such i got everything working with one problem; when i start up a scenario with aircraft, eg. 2 zeros over Marin country, it doesn't spawn two zeros, instead it spawns a very simple undetailed model of a glider looking plane. Any help would be very appreciated. (My first post here, hope i am not breaking any forum rules with this :D )
angry carpet

Re: Bombable not spawning right aircraft

Postby lomar » Fri May 07, 2021 5:40 am

you need to download the Bombable compatible aircrafts. In this case, the zero, but also the bf109 and the a10 for other missions
lomar

Callsign: lomar
Version: nightly

Re: Bombable not spawning right aircraft

Postby angry carpet » Fri May 07, 2021 11:45 am

lomar wrote in Fri May 07, 2021 5:40 am:you need to download the Bombable compatible aircrafts. In this case, the zero, but also the bf109 and the a10 for other missions

Thanks for your response, but i thought bombable could use the zero that comes with the addon, but even after downloading the needed planes the game refuses to spawn them. For some planes it spawns the mentioned low poly model, for some planes it just spawns the wrong plane, eg. if i select a b17 mission it spawns a passenger jet, and for some planes it works even if i don't have them installed.
angry carpet

Return to 3rd Party Repositories