Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Air traffic control

EHAA Weekend Event is now over

ATC systems, events and procedures.

EHAA Weekend Event is now over

Postby Lucas243 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Dear FG Pilots,
EHAA WEEKEND EVENT is now over, Firstly I would like to thank @HerrRoxx | Phyton | EDDV-TW for his assistance between 11:00 - 14:00 UTC as Amsterdam Approach, he did very well as he had issues with his radar, I am very pleased with HerrRoxx so I want to thank you once again :smiley: You did a great job at a pretty busy airspace you were pretty familiar with the charts and procedures of Amsterdam and Rotterdam

Comments from HerrRoxx:
- Very good organized event
- There was a great experience with 2 controllers at the same time
- The only negative part was not related with the event but it was that he got some personal issues with OpenRadar during the event

ATCJon also known as EGKKJon or ACA781 for extremely great atc coverage at the busy Amsterdam Approach at the evening he helped me a lot I am also very pleased with Jon for joining the EHAA WEEKEND EVENT between 14:30 - 19:00 UTC you were familiar with the charts in general and done very well

Comments from Jon:
- Very good organized event
- 4 hours wasn´t boring, great pilots came to support the event over and over
There was a great experience with 2 controllers at the same time
Nothing was too bad about the event to be complaining about it

We would like to thank all pilots for attending this exciting events if you have anything to ask or tell about the event dm me and i will be more than excited if you share your thoughts about your experience

Thank you for attending
Regards
Lucas Berg
-
FlightGear Event Organizer & Controller
Lucas243

Version: 2018.3.2

Re: EHAA Weekend Event is now over

Postby tdammers » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Just wanted to say thanks. You did an awesome job, both as an organizer and as an ATC; wish I could have joined for longer than I did, and looking forward to next time (which I hope there will be, pretty pretty pleeease).
tdammers

Callsign: NL256
IRC name: nl256

Return to Air traffic control