Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Air traffic control

KSFO-pa - PavlinS as un ATC  Topic is solved

ATC systems, events and procedures.

Re: KSFO-pa - PavlinS as un ATC

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:30 am

PINTO wrote in Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:25 am:If you ask a question, expect an answer.

+1

Kind Regards,
Josh

PS: I see many mistakes there in your video.
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 am

Ya, there is. Unexperienced controller meet unexperienced pilot.What are you expect, Octal???
He told me to taxi via B and hold on B5 before the RWY. I have done it. Or I was not on B? I though I was, it was the nearest taxiway to the RWY for dep.
So, As I alredy told - We are not Jomo! We are not you!
So, please stop talking bad for us, a lot of mistakes. We are not real live ATC controllers.
O, I was forgot - how you will learn something from your ATC session when we are not understand that type of language?
Pinto, I aksed not for the area - I was asking this because you told me this.
I was asking about why do not leave me alone in my newbies and stop torture me with your High-quality apenions?
Obviasly this will not stop.
PavlinS

Callsign: PavlinS
Version: 2016.4.4

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 am

O, I was forgot - did I tell to someone " Because I am verry experienced pilot of 777 family I am verry aknowledge about ATC control and airpsace traffic"?????

I never told that!
So, I do not understand why, Pinto you are talking this? You think I am stupid enough to think that?
Nope, I am not.
And if experienced pilots see my mistakes in this video how difficult to be my audience in Facebook or other places, witch is not understanding Aviation at all will understand high-quality ATC controll talking?
It will not.
I am not just pointing my videos here. I has 5 accounts in a different places, when I am trying to gadure publicity of my work.
So, could you please, Octal think before saying that I am so bad ATC controller and pilot during ATC Servilance!

All remember " ATC Jomo Issues" topic , even in the Mp Event for LPMA-EHAM was starting the thoughts about how I was " Neglected Forever" from His Service. As most of you remember I was told than that not every person in FG knows how to operate un Airport during ATC control!
So, please, do not judge us enymore that We are not on your level of skill and leave me alone with your advices.
Last edited by PavlinS on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 am

I always think before I talk. ALWAYS.

You are blowing things out of proportion.

And, yes, you did say that.
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations

Octal450

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 am

I have said that I have expereinced in 777 family. Never I was told that my experience was make me better ATC pilot or controller. So take this words back!
PavlinS

Postby PINTO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:07 am

Yeah you are blowing this way out of proportion here.
Actively developing the MiG-21bis (github repo) (forum thread) (dev discord) (fg wiki)

http://opredflag.com is an active flightgear dogfighting community (using a system that isn’t bombable)
PINTO

Callsign: pinto
Version: stable

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:14 am

Of cource I will. 2 people against me talking that I am so bad ATC and pilot. I waste 3 years in this simultor, so I will not let you to talk to me like that, you do not know me to talk like that, you are not the person witch will gave me advices, I do not exept your apenion, whatever it's true or not.
I am patient person, but if someone makes me angry I am screaming verry loudly.
You have a job with person ,that fights cancer, person that is not tolarate such an talking and persone that is not on your level in a lots of things in this simulator. But that does not makes you my teacher, that is not a reason to talk to me like that, if you do not talk properly I will scream to you, do not care what you think about it. I alredy told you- this is not the place to teach me, i do not want your apenion, I was talk this 3 times alredy and you do not listen to me at all. So I am mad and I am screaming. Because you make me angry, also Octal.
Before I was told you - I am not experienced pilot under ATC , I am not experienced controller. Johan was told me - you will find a way to learn on your own. And He was Write.
You came into here, start teaching me how to know ATC controll in Advanced mode, I was not on this level of skill, so I was told you - leave me alone! Nope. You will not - you are continuing writing on this topic, making me angry about me. I am not here to take advices from you, I was write on page two - I do not want to talk with you. So, leave me alone and stop making me angry!
PavlinS

Postby PINTO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:24 am

If you don't want my advice then don't ask for it.

But, I'll stop posting in this thread unless you post inflammatory stuff directed at me.
Actively developing the MiG-21bis (github repo) (forum thread) (dev discord) (fg wiki)

http://opredflag.com is an active flightgear dogfighting community (using a system that isn’t bombable)
PINTO

Callsign: pinto
Version: stable

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:33 am

I was asking you because you told me that the airspace of KSFO is 30 NM not 100 NM.
So, you answered me. Than you continue writing how I do not understand enything in the real ATC controller.
It's a Simulator.
It is not Real - Live flying.
So I do not understand- why you though it must be real simulator, when it is not?
Your graphics is most-unrealistick, the pilots are newbies in 80 percentige,
So Do we need Real ATC at all?
If we were you we was. But we are not. As I talk before - Most of the people caming in this simulator does not know almoust enything about flying and ATC controll.
So, is it okay for us to be learned by persons on such level of scill , that we are not understand at all? Nope. It is pointless.
I am not ingnoring your advices - I do not exept them, Because you bullaid me and you did it in front of 9 people in youtube.
For that I do not like you and I do not want to talk with you at all.
And Why I should do that?
I create this topic for another reason- to gadure publiucity.
You roin it with your talking. Also Octal.
So, go and do your little club " ATC Jomo" and do not border me enymore.
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:40 am

PavlinS wrote in Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:33 am:You roin it with your talking. Also Octal.
So, go and do your little club " ATC Jomo" and do not border me enymore.

I have done nothing but try to help you.

I know you could be just as good as us, if you are willing to learn that. And I'm happy to sit in Mumble with you and go over this stuff if you want, I'm always happy to teach people. If you still want my help, let me know, and I'll gladly sit down with you and help. But if you don't want to, then I won't.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Octal450

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:50 am

I need help. But I noticed that Jomo's OpenRadar it's little bit different. It contains Flight Plan and another staff.
on my Open Radar does not has such un option. Also custom frequency for Departure and landing.
Also - How to aknowledge the airspace of the ATC when it shows 100NM?????
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 am

If you'd like, I can explain that to you on Mumble, it would be alot easier. (The time is late here, can't type it all out)

Kind Regards,
Josh

Octal450

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 am

I know. I will be in Mumble tomorow at 17:00 UTC for my ATC session at KSFO. If you want you can talk to me there. It's verry late in here also- mow it's 4:58 in the morning in Sofia. Good night. Hear you tommorow.
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 am

Roger, I will be a little later than that, but I can be there.

For me it's 2200.

Ciao,
Josh

Octal450

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Hey, there WTF411,
I saw that you will has a paralel event at EHAM.
This is good.
PavlinS

PreviousNext

Return to Air traffic control