Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Air traffic control

KSFO-pa - PavlinS as un ATC  Topic is solved

ATC systems, events and procedures.

Re: KSFO-pa - PavlinS as un ATC  

Postby Johan G » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:13 pm

PavlinS wrote in Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 am:[...] I can not learn from you, because you are advanced.

Do not worry too much about that. They obviously want to help you, but perhaps too fast (probably because they like the challenge of ATC, fom both ends).

Take your time, and learn things in your own pace. Make sure to have a fun time an enjoy learning something entirely new. Learning should be an exciting adventure. ;)
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

Postby PavlinS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Thank you, Johan.
PavlinS

Callsign: PavlinS
Version: 2016.4.4

Postby Johan G » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:31 pm

You are welcome! :)
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

Postby PavlinS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Really appreciate. I was tough that I have not eny friends here.
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Why do you think that? We were all trying to help you?

Kind Regards,
Josh
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Postby PavlinS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Because the tone that most of you using is bad - for example Pinto was bullaid me as un ATC. He was telling me that I am an moron. Also the tone that V12 is keeping into me is bad .Also the way you tolking rite now is bad. Also I 've heard that I am un a person for markery here from some people. I do not know them.
PavlinS

Postby Octal450 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:06 pm

PavlinS wrote in Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm:Also the way you tolking rite now is bad.

How is the way I am tolking rite now bad? I am trying to be nice and help!

Kind Regards,
Josh
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations

Octal450

Postby PavlinS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Okay, Let me tell you something - here how sounds your speech from the last post:
"Why do you think that? We were all trying to help you?"
The first sentence includes a soft way to tell me " You have not eny reason to think this at all - we are trying to help you, witch make us noble persons, dedicated to this. "
The fact that you are asking this question means " You are not write to tough this, because eny person here is not your enemy about the staff that talks to you."
Dear Octal, listen to me - With the Why and the " ? " you are trying to bullaid me about my apenion. Witch means that you do not understand why I think like that.
I create this topic not to tell me what to think. I do not create this topic for telling me how to learn. I do not want to learn from strangers about how to operate ATC controller.
I create this topic for one essential thing - to make some publicity about my ATC controlling. Cameing in Pinto in the 100 NM Open Radar pilot, and tell me that my airspace is 30 NM not 100. Called me a moron, advicing every person that I am not real ATC witch is bully!
After him was caming one pilot who dare to bullaid me as a " You are not my ATC , moron".
V12 trolling on my topics and suggests stupid irrelevant staff like " use your Tiller steering during takeoff from the RWY". Unproperiate!
You are asking me why I do not like Pinto - he came into the ATC session and bullaid me. In front of youtube watchers of my youtube channel. And I was forced to stop my live ATC youtube gaming session and delete the session from my videos.
Because He was acting like an proud silly boy, witch is not know who I am even.
You think I need your help?
We are all trying to help you.
Okay, trying to help me.
This is how you help? Writing to me here that I am unaproperiate to members here?
I have my reasons to not like someone. So, could you please stop teaching me how to bechave and how to learn?
Because if I start to teech you how to play piano or composing music it will be a dizasterss for you.
Do not gave me eny advice how to learn. I am not your performing monkey, witch will listen to you. As I tell you I do not like Jomo and the people like you under it's controlling events. I do not care about what you want to teach me.
I am a free - lancer. I want to learn by myself. I was asking how to gave clearence to someone. If I has a questions I can ask them here. I did not want to come on EHAM and you to controlling me.
Because I find the way you talking to, the way that Jomo talks are different and Not understandable from me itself. So, please, if you want to help me - just explane the question on a language that is understandable from person , that is from another laguage gropu and does not leanr english in school. So, please do not ask me why I though like this. I have my reasons. And that is not of your business.
PavlinS

Postby PINTO » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Just for the record you weren't very pleasant either. :)

And your airspace was 30nm, not 100nm.
Actively developing the MiG-21bis (github repo) (forum thread) (dev discord) (fg wiki)

http://opredflag.com is an active flightgear dogfighting community (using a system that isn’t bombable)
PINTO

Callsign: pinto
Version: stable

Postby Octal450 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 pm

OK...

I think the language barriar is here.

I have always tried to be nice and understand. Why do you think I would try to make bad for you? Don't be so upset!

Kind Regards,
Josh

PS: And for the record, I play piano very much, and have for the last 10 years of my life.
Last edited by Octal450 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Octal450

Postby Wecsje » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Dear Pavlin,

I am sorry if you feel that we are not trying to help you, but it doesn't help if you are mean to us too, and yes, we do want to help you, but ask that you are kind to us too. I would like to invite you to come along to one of the EHAM ATC sessions, and observe how I work as an airspace controller, hopefully you can learn something from this! You don't have to fly yourself, just drop by in the EHAM ATC mumble channel once we are online, and listen how we do it. This might help you further with your own service, and to make it more realistic too. :D Also, a good thing might be to study the charts for the airport you control at, this way, you are familiar with your surroundings! I hope I have helped you further with this, and I hope that you will visit us at EHAM soon. :D

Greetings,

Charlie (Wecsje)

BTW: Jomo might not be the most qualified controller in FG either, and also not the most kind one, you are not the only one who doesn't like him. If you do things right with him, he will be more kind to you too.
O and PS: I also have played piano for a long while, so no need for lessons there :D
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313
Wecsje

Callsign: WS208J
Version: Newest

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:39 am

Okay, obviasly the club of the musicians is here. I doubt but most of you that teaching in Univercity music composing disciplines, but I not argue. Today I has a chance to talk in Mumble with an ATC in Montreal. Soon I will post it here so you can listen and watch how I prep my plane and departure from there, this will be my new flight log. So, I hope some people are gaving it's apenions. Tomorow, saturday I am going to be ATC at KSFO.
Pinto, than why the ATC area is 100 NM than it is 30??????
Last edited by PavlinS on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS

Postby PINTO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:55 am

Because that's how far you can see other aircraft on the mp server due to limits in the server. With the new update you may be able to see 500nm or 1000nm. Just because you can see it doesn't mean you can control it.

If a plane is flying IFR and contacts you 80nm out saying "I'm approaching via STAR", then yes you control them. But if a pilot (IFR/VFR/whatever) is flying 80nm and doesn't contact you, it's not your responsibility. At all. As KSFO ATC, you are only responsible for the class B airspace around KSFO.

Also, real ATC waits for the pilot to contact them, not vice versa. If a plane is sitting cold and dark at another airport it is highly unrealistic for you to contact them. IRL they probably won't even be on the same frequency. And even then if they're flying VFR you won't be controlling them at all unless they fly into your class B airspace.

You also don't give landing/takeoff clearance for other airports such as KOAK. If there is no controller at that airport then the pilots would coordinate using UNICOM.

Maybe you should read up on ATC procedures. Not meaning that in a mean way. But seriously. Learn how ATC works, what different airspaces mean, how to handle a GA aircraft 75nm away flying at 3,000 feet that you wouldn't even know existed if this was real life. Just because you've logged a lot of hours flying a 777 doesn't mean you know how ATC works.
Actively developing the MiG-21bis (github repo) (forum thread) (dev discord) (fg wiki)

http://opredflag.com is an active flightgear dogfighting community (using a system that isn’t bombable)
PINTO

Postby PavlinS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:20 am

Pinto , You did not remember- I told that Iam not expericed in ATC. I know that the 777 does not help me with that staff. Here's the vid I promised:
PavlinS

Postby PINTO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:25 am

If you ask a question, expect an answer.

PINTO

PreviousNext

Return to Air traffic control