Board index FlightGear Support Tools ATC-pie

Please help me mayday!

ATC-pie is a radar air traffic control simulation program for the FlightGear multi-player network.

Please help me mayday!

Postby cocococo » Sun May 09, 2021 3:12 am

I have a problem, please help me. I cant import exercise in Macos atc-pie, I've opted for teacher mode but nothing happened. tks u
cocococo

Re: Please help me mayday!

Postby cocococo » Sun May 09, 2021 3:41 am

helppp meee
cocococo

Postby Parnikkapore » Mon May 10, 2021 9:09 am

How exactly did It behave wrong? Does the "open file" dialog exit without anything happening?
There are free alternatives to (almost) every program you encounter. You just have to find them.
Parnikkapore

Callsign: HS-FGS
Version: next

Postby cocococo » Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm

i cant find the import excercise button in teacher console. please help me please =((
cocococo

Postby mickybadia » Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Hi,
Not sure what you are trying to do, the logic of the thread is strange.

cocococo wrote in Sun May 09, 2021 3:12 am:I have a problem, please help me. I cant import exercise in Macos atc-pie, I've opted for teacher mode but nothing happened. tks u

There is no "exercise import" in ATC-pie. The teacher session is for a student to connect to, for the former to train the latter. If you want to train yourself alone, you should start a solo session and configure it (plus the relevant system and location settings) to train in the desired situation. You can come back here explaining what you would like to learn if anything specific. You will get better guidance.

Parnikkapore wrote in Mon May 10, 2021 9:09 am:How exactly did It behave wrong? Does the "open file" dialog exit without anything happening?

"Open file dialog"?! Is this even the same software we are talking about?
mickybadia

Postby Parnikkapore » Tue May 11, 2021 12:43 pm

mickybadia wrote in Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm:"Open file dialog"?! Is this even the same software we are talking about?

Yes, I was simply trying to solicit a more useful bug description from the OP and took a shot in the dark as to what the error message might've been :cry:
There are free alternatives to (almost) every program you encounter. You just have to find them.
Parnikkapore

Callsign: HS-FGS
Version: next

Return to ATC-pie