Board index FlightGear Support Tools ATC-pie

ATC-Pie

ATC-pie is a radar air traffic control simulation program for the FlightGear multi-player network.

ATC-Pie

Postby ATC-guy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Can anyone help me download this, I've tried everything, it won't pull up. I've installed git, python and qty and it still aint working
ATC-guy

Re: ATC-Pie

Postby mickybadia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 am

I think many would be happy to help, but you are neither giving context (e.g. system?) nor saying what you have specifically tried (how are you trying to launch? what happens when you do?) so we get no picture of what you call a problem. Unspecific troubleshooting calls for: "have you turned the computer on?" :-)
Have you at least read the README file that came with what you downloaded, and the installation guide on the wiki? The next version of the README may help a little better than the current if you are running Windows.
mickybadia

Postby ATC-guy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:35 pm

mickybadia wrote in Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 am:I think many would be happy to help, but you are neither giving context (e.g. system?) nor saying what you have specifically tried (how are you trying to launch? what happens when you do?) so we get no picture of what you call a problem. Unspecific troubleshooting calls for: "have you turned the computer on?" :-)
Have you at least read the README file that came with what you downloaded, and the installation guide on the wiki? The next version of the README may help a little better than the current if you are running Windows.

So, when I try to open it will only let me open it with internet explorer, but then it only downloads it again and again when I click on open. It doesn't even give me the option to launch. I've got winpython master installed, git hub, and Pyqt 5 but those don't seem to working in sinc. I've been trying for days, I've followed every instruction on the installation guide and it doesn't even download the actual ATC pie file. It doesn't give me the option of a readme file
ATC-guy

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:07 pm

ATC-guy wrote in Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:35 pm:So, when I try to open it will only let me open it with internet explorer

what is "it" in this context? is it a link on your desktop or what? we cannot see over your shoulder so you have to provide all the details that we cannot see... you might also take screen shots, post them to a site like imgur and then provide a link here so we can see what you see at that point...
Last edited by wkitty42 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby ATC-guy » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:59 am

wkitty42 wrote in Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:07 pm:
ATC-guy wrote in Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:35 pm:So, when I try to open it will only let me open it with internet explorer

what is "it" in this context? it it a link on your desktop or what? we cannot see over your shoulder so you have to provide all the details that we cannot see... you might also take screen shots, post them to a site like imgur and then provide a link here so we can see what you see at that point...

It is ATC-pie.
ATC-guy

Return to ATC-pie