Board index FlightGear Support Tools ATC-pie

Clearly that FG do not support text-mode for thedeaf people.

ATC-pie is a radar air traffic control simulation program for the FlightGear multi-player network.

Clearly that FG do not support text-mode for thedeaf people.

Postby Oyvind_Hagen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:39 pm

I have been investigated the supporting functions in the flightgear. It seems clearly that FG does not support text-mode ATC for the deaf people. I am thinking to developing an text-communication through ATC with command-mode so I can receive some short-term message such as ACC, AFIS, ATD, CAVOK, IMC, LORAN, SSR, TAF, UHF, UTC, VDF, VIP. Then reply the same way with prefix. And, building an automatic non-human food-wagon. So I am able to become a pilot in real life than investing to programming addon that might lead to new and new and new addon and might a slower system builtin than an small dedicated system with Arduino UNO through Web Editor or microBBC through microPython communication through real-mode RS-232, USB, LPT, or equivalent.

What do you think about it to become real pilot instead using a lot resources in FG might hacking. I have experienced enough trouble from Police Security Service (PST) and now I really want to move forward.
Although I want to stay in my sole-business NULL but it takes too long time to achieve more than some. I read the nanotechnology and I understanding toxic....

I thinking that microcontroller receive and sending analogous hexadecimal or character value from microphone and sound additional value and sending abbreviations and value each script; that's all. Easy-to-use!
Oyvind_Hagen

Callsign: KJC9212
Version: 2017.2.1

Re: Clearly that FG do not support text-mode for thedeaf peo

Postby Oyvind_Hagen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 pm

I have been thinking about the sign language grammar issue. The grammar difference between genereally speaking and any sign language is big. I cannot using the rules from JAA ATPL books because sign language is another way language. It seems very difficult but I am willing to achieve that! Maybe possible to have low-level sign grammar fit in a standard 32 kB microcontroller so an hearing must too achieve it first time if emergency happening!
Oyvind_Hagen

Callsign: KJC9212
Version: 2017.2.1

Return to ATC-pie