Board index FlightGear Support Tools ATC-pie

ATC-pie tutorial workshop

ATC-pie is a radar air traffic control simulation program for the FlightGear multi-player network.

ATC-pie tutorial workshop

Postby mickybadia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi,
A few (new?) users have been asking a few questions recently, and many helpful features seem to be unknown in various areas of the software, which I admit has grown beyond what can be discovered in a couple of sessions. It also has been a while since my last video or online chat with anybody on Mumble---these used to happen as I was actively developing the core features.

So, I wondered if anybody would be interested in a scheduled workshop where I would connect and take all questions re. the software. We could discuss, demonstrate and explain everything live to all connected.

Would there be a few people interested in such event? And how about Sunday, July 8, 2018, from 1800Z to 2000Z?
mickybadia

Re: ATC-pie tutorial workshop

Postby mickybadia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:20 am

Hi,
If nobody replies that they are interested by the end of today, I will call the session off so make sure you drop a line of you are.
mickybadia

Postby TheCrazyMaffin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:52 am

I would participate but its a bit late could u maybe move it too 1700z-1900z or even better 1600z - 1800z? Otherwise ill be there at 1800z but idk how long ill stay :|
TheCrazyMaffin

Callsign: D-A5DC

Postby mickybadia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 am

This would make only a little difference for me. I invite any next person to post their preference and we'll average.
mickybadia

Postby mickybadia » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm

For anyone evesdropping, since only TheCrazyMaffin answered and was going to have an event of his/her own, I will be tuning in now directly and giving a few tips and comments and that will be it.

Anybody interested in such a session in the future is welcome to follow up here then and we'll see to arrange something.
mickybadia

Return to ATC-pie