Board index Other Forum

Message to curt, bugman, and similar

Questions about the forum itself, suggestions or issues with the forum software.

Message to curt, bugman, and similar

Postby Octal450 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 am

I have seen the stuff on sourceforge, so:

Falcon and I are COMPLETELY different people, with different names, families, accents, etc. The mumble server is actually mostly his, I just coown it a bit. I actually crossposted his post, not the other way around. So you banned him? Thats stupid. You didn't even have any proof! I'm confused. Anyways...

We are just trying to get a controlled environment on Mumble, since the one now is full of trolls!

And if you still think we are the same people, come to Mumble, and we will PROVE it to you.

Second, I do realize I did get upset on the other forum, I guess you say here in the US, that is my defect? I still don't understand why I can't voice my opinion without being yelled at by someone else.

Regards,
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Re: Message to curt, bugman, and similar

Postby jaxsin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:40 am

I hate censorship on every level, I would never make a good moderator! But yelling is hardly ever constructive and opinions are rarely the root of facts. I think that is why that thread got closed down and a simple timeout makes everyone rethink their position. WB and don't take it personal would be my advice
jaxsin

Return to Forum