Board index FlightGear Support Tools OpenRadar

No FGCom in OpenRadar

OpenRadar is a standalone radar screen which connects to the FlightGear multiplayer servers. It is currently being developed.

Re: No FGCom in OpenRadar

Postby N385MB » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Really good ATC, many thanks! Sorry for the sub-par flying, but ATC is my primary thing. Lenovo laptops and flight simulators generally do not mix very well. I hope you will make LFLL a regular spot!
My passengers receive hazard pay... but at least I have fun.

Cheers,
Margot
N385MB

Pronouns: she/they
Callsign: N2KO, N385MB, X-CXPH
Version: 2020.3.6

Postby come_744 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:57 pm

Thanks for the Wiki page, I did not notice it in your signature so I used only the README and the release notes. I hope that compatible Mumble versions will be officially out soon

About ATC-pie version 1.8.2 on Winidows 10, in single-player mode, it crashes on LFLL when handing off to CTR and it crashes in CTR mode when starting single-player. So for now I avoid to use these modes, but can open issues if needed.

Yes I plan to make LFLL a regular spot! I need to learn to use the tools that are new to me, my goal is to serve the whole TMA regularly. Note that VFR flights are welcome!!
come_744

Postby TheKezStrel » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:13 am

Hi all,

I'm reviving a new incarnation of the FGCOM server with upgrades to how the voice channels are handled. Currently working with the Flightgear Dev Team.
They have added my dev server into the Multiplayer/FGCOM Dialog box now, so I need testers. Please try to connect and use it, and send me any feedback / things not working etc.

See forum post HERE > viewtopic.php?f=32&t=38577 for my dev blog and any assistance in getting up and running. Most of the forum page is obsolete now since the dev team has added my server into the Multiplayer/FGCOM Dialog box, but other options may still be useful if you are using OPENRADAR / ATCPIE / LEGACY VERSIONS etc. or doing ATIS recordings.

Benih has done an amazing job with FG-Mumble too, so whatever way currently floats your boat. :D

Kez
Currently developer of the new FGCOM server. Testing server fgcom.ddns.net is available. Select fgcom.ddns.net in the MULTIPLAYER/FGCOM Dialog box in FlightGear.
TheKezStrel

Callsign: G-P1CK
Version: 2020.3.19

Postby N385MB » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:58 pm

hi! I'd be up for some tests to make sure that this can be reliably used for ATC sessions!
My passengers receive hazard pay... but at least I have fun.

Cheers,
Margot
N385MB

Pronouns: she/they
Callsign: N2KO, N385MB, X-CXPH
Version: 2020.3.6

Previous

Return to OpenRadar