Board index FlightGear Support Tools OpenRadar

Not downloading specific airport - SEQM [RESOLVED]

OpenRadar is a standalone radar screen which connects to the FlightGear multiplayer servers. It is currently being developed.

Not downloading specific airport - SEQM [RESOLVED]

Postby KB7 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Nevermind - see below post...
Greetings!

I tried downloading airport SEQM (Quito - Mariscal Sucre Intl). It did come up in the search. At first it stuck on downloading landmass (like 20+ minutes.) I did a restart, deleted the SEQM folder placed (it was empty,) and tried again. Same deal. Just thought maybe the mapserver was offline and I'd give it a day.

Now, though, I click the download button and absolutely no message nor folder created. However, I can download other airports, like its' neighbor SEIB just fine.

The same behavior if I extract a fresh copy of OR from my zip - click download button and nothing happens.

I can search for SEQM in the mapserver and it displays just fine.

ETA: Should have also mentioned in between the first attempts at download when the d/l button worked and the ones where it did not, I did also try loading SEQM into ATC-pie, and it did load. (However, I really need to use Open Radar on this, because I need to map and add annotation and drawing for some STARs.)

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Lenovo laptop, i5 2 2 core 4 processor @1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, Java 8v40 (32 bit.)

Help?
Last edited by KB7 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KB7

Callsign: KB7
Version: 2017.3.1

Re: Not downloading specific airport - SEQM

Postby KB7 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:38 am

NVM - Just realized that I wasn't using the latest version. Went ahead and D/Led that (which, BTW, has 'fixing map issues' as part of the changelog...) Now downloading SEQM just fine. *blush*

Thanks for reading, though!
KB7

Callsign: KB7
Version: 2017.3.1

Return to OpenRadar