Board index FlightGear Development Documentation

Spanish Manual

Discussion of the FlightGear documentation, how it can be improved and coordination of people working on it.

Spanish Manual

Postby capecol » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello All,

Mi kid is 10 years old, he is very excited in how to fly an aircraft. I recently downloaded FlightGear in order he is able to learn how to fly, however we have found that there is not spanish manual he does not speak other language than spanish, reason why he has not been able to continue flying because a lot doubts. is there a spanish version for the manual where he can read about the flight gear?

thanks in advanced
capecol

Re: Spanish Manual

Postby Gijs » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome!

I don't believe we have a Spanish version of "the" manual yet, but the Spanish community has a couple of tutorials and a forum. See http://vivefg.org

Cheers,
Gijs
Airports: EHAM, EHLE, KSFO
Aircraft: 747-400
Gijs

Callsign: PH-GYS
Version: Git

Postby ludomotico » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Hola capecol,

The main community of the Spanish-speaking people is vivefg! You can ask there any doubt in Spanish. In addition, we usually connect to mumble to exchange doubts, experiences and flights.

Where is your main flying area? There are some open projects to model Argentina, Colombia and Spain, at least.
ludomotico

Version: nightly

Postby capecol » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:49 am

Thank you guys, vivefg seems to be the site where i can find what we are looking for.

our main flying area is Colombia. Those projects sounds interesting if i can help, just let me know.

once again thank you.
capecol

Return to Documentation