Board index FlightGear Development Canvas

Canvas Gui Dialog - flightgear crash on closing dialog

Canvas is FlightGear's new fully scriptable 2D drawing system that will allow you to easily create new instruments, HUDs and even GUI dialogs and custom GUI widgets, without having to write C++ code and without having to rebuild FlightGear.

Canvas Gui Dialog - flightgear crash on closing dialog

Postby Alant » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 pm

I am trying to develop a canvas gui dialog.

Last week it was starting to work , but this week it crashes flightgear when I close the dialogue window. Usually my work is saved every evening on my git server, but for the last month that has been out of service since I lost my landline in the massive fires here in central Portugal.

In an attempt to find the problem I have stripped the code back to the minimum, and now it has just the code attached at the end of this post, but FG still crashes. The My debug print message (route-manager Window.del done) is displayed, but that is the last entry both log and console.

The nasal file is loaded with this in my set.xml file:

Code: Select all
      <dialogs>
         <file>Aircraft/TSR2/Nasal/TSR2-dialogs.nas</file>
         <file>Aircraft/TSR2/Dialogs/TSR2-route-manager-dlg.nas</file>
      </dialogs>

and called with this line in TSR2-dialogs.nas:

gui.menuBind("route-manager","dialogs.Route_Manager_Dialog.new().show()");

TSR2-route-manager-dlg.nas:-

var Route_Manager_Dialog = {

_width: 580,
    _height: 400,

new: func (title="Route_Manager") {
        var m = {
            parents: [Route_Manager_Dialog]
        };
        m._title = title;
      print ("Route Manager Dialog");
        return m;
    },

show: func {

# create a new window, dimensions are WIDTH x HEIGHT, using the dialog decoration (i.e. titlebar)
        var window = canvas.Window.new([me._width, me._height], "Route_Manager");
        window.set("title", me._title);
        window.owner = me;

# add a canvas to the new window and setting up background colors/transparency
        var myCanvas = window.createCanvas().set("background", canvas.style.getColor("bg_color"));

# create the top-level/root group which will contain all other elements/group
        var root = myCanvas.createGroup();

# create a new layout for the waypoints:      
        me.myVBox = canvas.VBoxLayout.new();

# set up new horizontal boxes

me.buttons = canvas.HBoxLayout.new();
       me.myVBox.addItem(me.buttons);

# assign the layout to the Canvas      
      myCanvas.setLayout(me.myVBox);

me.load_button = canvas.gui.widgets.Button.new(root, canvas.style, {});
      me.load_button.setText("Load Flightplan");
        me.load_button.setFixedSize(100, 30);
        me.buttons.addItem(me.load_button);

me.load_button.listen("clicked",func {
         load_route();
      });

me.save_button = canvas.gui.widgets.Button.new(root, canvas.style, {});
      me.save_button.setText("Save FlightPlan");
        me.save_button.setFixedSize(100, 30);
        me.buttons.addItem(me.save_button);

me.save_button.listen("clicked",func {
         save_route();
      });

# This gets called when the dialog is closed
        window.del = func {
            call(canvas.Window.del, [], me);
         print ("route-manager Window.del done");
        }
   }
};

var load_route = func {
   print("load button clicked");
   }

var save_route = func {
   print("save button clicked");
   }

Any ideas please?

Alan
Alant

Callsign: Tarnish99
Version: latest Git

Re: Canvas Gui Dialog - flightgear crash on closing dialog

Postby Hooray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Do you have a backtrace and/or the fgfs.log file ?
And to be clear, the crash disappears when you turn the .del() routine into a no-op by removing/commenting the call() statement ?
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Postby Alant » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Thanks for the reply

If I remove the line

Then FG does not crash, but the canvas dialog is still visible.

I have the log file, but it has no errors at the end - the last entry is the result of the print statement.

Here is an edittedlog (with call(canvas.Window.del, [], me); not deleted)

I have deleted FG housekeeping from the log to get it below the limit accepted by the forum.

general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:449:Created multi-app mutex, we are in writeable mode
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:447:CrashRpt enabled
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:474:FlightGear:  Version 2017.4.0
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:475:FlightGear:  Build Type Dev
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:476:Built with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1900
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:478:Jenkins number/ID 0:none
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2896:set from FG_ROOT env var: fg_root = Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:530:Reading global defaults
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:540:Finished Reading global defaults
input:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:801:Reading user settings from Path "C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/autosave_2017_4.xml"
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:358:scenery path not found:Path "H:/terrasync"
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:358:scenery path not found:Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Scenery"
navaid:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:261:NavCache at:Path "C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2017_4.cache"
navaid:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:264:NavCache read-only flags is:0
navaid:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1347:NavCache: no main cache rebuild required
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1218:init package root at:Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/Aircraft"
gui:4::0:libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
gui:4::0:libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:358:scenery path not found:Path "H:/terrasync"
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:358:scenery path not found:Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Scenery"
navaid:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Airports\xmlloader.cxx:52:reading groundnet data from Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Airports/E/G/N/EGNO.groundnet.xml"
navaid:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Airports\xmlloader.cxx:62:parsing groundnet XML took 0
gui:4::0:can't find principal aircraft  "Rascal10-JSBsim"  for variant: "C:/Flightgear/fgaddon/Aircraft/Rascal/Rascal110-JSBSim-set.xml"
input:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2208:aircraft = TSR2
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:211:found aircraft in dir: C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/tsr2
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:83:Detected user locale:en-GB
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:237:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Translations/default/sys.xml"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:237:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Translations/default/atc.xml"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:237:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Translations/default/tips.xml"
general:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:203:System locale not found or no internationalization settings specified in defaults.xml. Using default (en).
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:aircraft-dir = C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/tsr2
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:aircraft = TSR2
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:fg-scenery = C:/Flightgear/MyScenery
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:fg-scenery = H:/terrasync
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:fg-aircraft = C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:fg-aircraft = C:/Flightgear/fgaddon/Aircraft
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:airport = EGNO
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:disable-auto-coordination =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:disable-terrasync =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:disable-fullscreen =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:disable-rembrandt =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:timeofday = noon
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:season = summer
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:disable-real-weather-fetch =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:metar = XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 19SM FEW072 FEW350 25/07 Q1028 NOSIG
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:prop = /environment/weather-scenario=Core high pressure region
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2514:   option:launcher =
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2539:Using default download dir: Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear"
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:391:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/AI"
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:391:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/Liveries"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2564:Using TerraSync dir: Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:556:EmbeddedResourceManager: selected locale 'en-GB'
opengl:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\fg_os_osgviewer.cxx:377:Using stock OSG implementation of GraphicsWindow
astro:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\sky\cloud.cxx:343:initializing cloud layers
general:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:575:Enabling ATI/AMD viewport hack
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:733:Configuration State
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:734:======= ==============
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:736:aircraft-dir = "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/tsr2"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:737:fghome-dir = "Path "C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org""
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:738:download-dir = "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:739:terrasync-dir = "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:741:aircraft-search-paths =
   C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft
   C:/Flightgear/fgaddon/Aircraft
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:742:scenery-search-paths =
   C:/Flightgear/MyScenery
   C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:122:NVIDIA Corporation
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:125:GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:128:4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.53
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:138:4.50 NVIDIA
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress init-scenery
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:699:General Initialization
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:700:======= ==============
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:709:FG_ROOT = "Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata""

general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\positioninit.cxx:215:Attempting to set starting position from airport code EGNO heading 270
event:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\timing\sg_time.cxx:84:Reading timezone info from: Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Timezone/zone.tab"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\scenery.cxx:353:Selected scenery is tilecache
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\terrain_stg.cxx:244:FGStgTerrain::init - init tilemgr
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:156:Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:64:Initializing the tile cache.
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:67:  max cache size = 100
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:69:  current cache size = 0
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:73:  done with init()
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress finalize-position
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:751:Creating Subsystems
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:752:========== ==========
input:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:74:Reading materials from C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Materials/regions/materials.xml
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Systems\system_mgr.cxx:41:Reading systems from Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Aircraft/Generic/generic-systems.xml"
cockpit:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\HUD\HUD.cxx:116:Initializing HUD Instrument
sound:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Sound\fg_fx.cxx:122:Reading sound sound from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Sounds/TSR2-sound.xml"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:328:Creating subsystems took:4431
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:336:Binding subsystems took:3
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress init-subsystems
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:237:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "C:/Flightgear/fgdata/Translations/default/menu.xml"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\FGPUIMenuBar.cxx:56:Initializing old dialog commands:

systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:97:FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Generic Flight Recorder (4 piston engines/4 propellers/4 tanks/3 retractable gear)
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:120:FlightRecorder: record size is 579 bytes
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:246:  loaded aero.
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:253:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:254:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:255:After loading aero definition file ...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:258:num engines = 3
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Systems\electrical.cxx:370:NOTICE: System manager configuration specifies an electrical system: Aircraft/Generic/generic-electrical.xml but it is being overridden by the one specified in the -set.xml file: Aircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-electrical.xml
systems:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Systems\electrical.cxx:381:Reading deprecated xml electrical system model from
    C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-electrical.xml
cockpit:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:76:Reading instruments from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft

cockpit:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Cockpit\cockpitDisplayManager.cxx:68:Reading cockpit displays from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-instrumentation.xml"
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/sim[0]/gui[0]/canvas[0], mousedown)
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 main.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 autopilot.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 Switches.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 controls.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 timers.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 electrical.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 hydraulic.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 instrumentation.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 Engines.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 fuel.nas
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\GUI\FGPUIMenuBar.cxx:56:Initializing old dialog commands:
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 undercarriage.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 brakechute.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2-moving-map.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 FLR.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 navigation.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:load a default test route
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:number of waypoints 7
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:nav align_platform
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:platform not powered - cannot align
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:nav align_platform
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:platform not powered - cannot align
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 CCS.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 contrail.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 Annunciator.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 air systems.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 limits.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 weapons.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 FlightTest.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 periscope.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 canvas periscope
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 radios.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 fire.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Initializing Nasal fire System
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 g-meter.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Lightpack light system initialized
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 dialogs.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2 canvas HUD.nas
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:dislay.nas
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:976:Nasal init took:628
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Time\TimeManager.cxx:411:After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
instruments:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:377:GPS saw route-manager flight-plan replaced.
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\route_mgr.cxx:818:route manager, current-wp is now -1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:112:FDM connection to the AI manager: SUCCESS
ai:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\AIModel\AIManager.cxx:168:loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:981:Subsystems postinit took:18
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:990:

view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress finalize-position

flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:184:Scenery loaded, will init FDM
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:387:Starting and initializing JSBsim
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:407:T,p,rho: 518.67, 2116.22, 0.0023769
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:139:Start common FDM init
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:146:...initializing position...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1059:FGJSBsim::set_Longitude: -0.050625
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1038:FGJSBsim::set_Latitude: 0.937967
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1039: cur alt (ft) =  0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:158:Checking for lon = -2.9006deg, lat = 53.7416deg, alt = -9999ft
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1072:FGJSBsim::set_Altitude: 27.5618
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:175:...initializing ground elevation to 27.4618ft...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:178:...initializing sea-level radius...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:181: lat = 53.7416 alt = 27.5618
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:186:...initializing Euler angles...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1170:FGJSBsim::set_Euler_Angles: 0, 0.0074002, 1.2411
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:195:...initializing velocities...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1084:FGJSBsim::set_V_calibrated_kts: 0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:233:End common FDM init
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:436:Ready to trim, terrain elevation is: 27.465
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1305:  Trim complete
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:460:  Initialized JSBSim with:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:467:  Vn,Ve,Vd= 0, 0, 0 ft/s
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:489:  Bank Angle: -0.127471 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:491:  Pitch Angle: -1.38728 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:493:  True Heading: 71.1265 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:495:  Latitude: 53.5578 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:497:  Longitude: -2.9006 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:499:  Altitude: 37.4009 feet
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:500:  loaded initial conditions
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:502:  set dt
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:504:Finished initializing JSBSim
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:507:FGControls::get_gear_down()= 1
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:SIGNAL /sim/signals/fdm-initialized
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2-main Init
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise misc properties
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialized
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise switches
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise switches done
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCS
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCSinternals
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCS_FCSsettings
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:skitoe_start: 10000!
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCSswitches
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCS_FCSinputs
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initAFCScommands
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Initializing Nasal Electrical System
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Initializing Nasal hydraulic System
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise fuel
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise fuel valves
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise fuel tanks
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise fuel pumps
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Initializing instrumentation System
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449: start engine switch listeners
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:initialise annunciator
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2-CCS Reset
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Terrain Map ......... Initialized
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Radios Initialized
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:0: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:1: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MAIN 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:2: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MAIN 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:3: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_STRUCTURE 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:4: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MAIN_STRUCTURE 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:5: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MAIN_STRUCTURE 1
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:6: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: TAIL_BUMPER 1
view:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:678:Splash screen progress
opengl:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Cockpit\od_gauge.cxx:240:Replaced texture '' for object 'periscope-canvas'
opengl:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Cockpit\od_gauge.cxx:240:Replaced texture '' for object 'CWS-canvas'
opengl:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Cockpit\od_gauge.cxx:240:Replaced texture '' for object 'CWS-canvas'
opengl:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Cockpit\od_gauge.cxx:240:Replaced texture '' for object 'HUD-canvas'
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:7: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE_STRUCTURE 0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:8: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LEFT_MAIN_STRUCTURE 0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:9: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RIGHT_MAIN_STRUCTURE 0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:561:10: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: TAIL_BUMPER 0
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Gca properties loaded.
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:GCA control loaded
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:tools loaded.
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:  FUEL setWeightOpts
ai:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Traffic\TrafficMgr.cxx:324:TrafficMgr: Missing model path:AI/Aircraft/767/767-SBA.xml
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892787.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w004n53/2892787.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w004n53/2892787.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909153.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909153.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909153.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909169.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909169.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909169.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892778.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w004n53/2892778.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:517:  Generating ocean tile: w010n50/w004n53/2892778
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909144.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909144.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909144.stg"
ai:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Traffic\TrafficMgr.cxx:324:TrafficMgr: Missing model path:Aircraft/Cessna308Caravan/Models/Cessna208-ai.xml
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909162.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909162.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909162.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909176.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909176.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909176.stg"
ai:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Traffic\TrafficMgr.cxx:324:TrafficMgr: Missing model path:Aircraft/erj195/erj195-VirginBlue.xml
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892763.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w004n53/2892763.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w004n53/2892763.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892770.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w004n53/2892770.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:517:  Generating ocean tile: w010n50/w004n53/2892770
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892786.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:517:  Generating ocean tile: w010n50/w004n53/2892786
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892795.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w004n53/2892795.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w004n53/2892795.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909145.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909145.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909145.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2909154.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w010n50/w003n53/2909154.stg"
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:321:Loading stg file Path "C:/Users/alan/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w010n50/w003n53/2909154.stg"

general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1000:fgStartReposition()
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:SIGNAL /sim/signals/reinit
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2-main Reset
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:set engines running
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSswitches
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCScommands
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSinternals
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSsettings
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:skitoe_start: 10000!
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCS_FCSinputs
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotInputFilters.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotGains.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig1.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_2
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig2.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_3
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig3.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_4
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig4.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_5
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig5.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_6
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig6.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_7
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig7.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_8
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig8.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_9
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig9.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_10
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig10.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_11
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotAutoTrim.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_12
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/autopilotfiltertest.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_13
general:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Main\positioninit.cxx:215:Attempting to set starting position from airport code EGNO heading 71.11
flight:4:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:145:FDM: Some errors restoring preserved state
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:246:  loaded aero.
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:253:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:254:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:255:After loading aero definition file ...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:258:num engines = 3
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:63:FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:97:FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Generic Flight Recorder (4 piston engines/4 propellers/4 tanks/3 retractable gear)
systems:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:120:FlightRecorder: record size is 579 bytes
environment:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:390:NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: 'EGNO', new: 'EGNH'
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotInputFilters.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotGains.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig1.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_2
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig2.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_3
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig3.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_4
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig4.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_5
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig5.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_6
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig6.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_7
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig7.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_8
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig8.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_9
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig9.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_10
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotFig10.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_11
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/TSR2-autopilotAutoTrim.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_12
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "C:/Flightgear/MyAircraft/TSR2/Systems/autopilotfiltertest.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_13
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:SIGNAL /sim/signals/reinit
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:TSR2-main Reset
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:set engines running
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSswitches
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCScommands
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSinternals
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCSsettings
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:resetAFCS_FCSinputs
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:  FUEL setWeightOpts
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:184:Scenery loaded, will init FDM
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:387:Starting and initializing JSBsim
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:407:T,p,rho: 518.67, 2116.22, 0.0023769
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:139:Start common FDM init
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:146:...initializing position...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1059:FGJSBsim::set_Longitude: -0.052941
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1038:FGJSBsim::set_Latitude: 0.937496
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1039: cur alt (ft) =  999
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:158:Checking for lon = -3.0333deg, lat = 53.7145deg, alt = 999ft
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1072:FGJSBsim::set_Altitude: 999
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:175:...initializing ground elevation to -0.727682ft...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:178:...initializing sea-level radius...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:181: lat = 53.7145 alt = 999
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:186:...initializing Euler angles...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1170:FGJSBsim::set_Euler_Angles: 0, 0.0074002, 1.2411
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:195:...initializing velocities...
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1084:FGJSBsim::set_V_calibrated_kts: 300
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1214:FGJSBsim::set_Gamma_vert_rad: 0
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\flight.cxx:233:End common FDM init
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:436:Ready to trim, terrain elevation is: -0.727578
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:1305:  Trim complete
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:460:  Initialized JSBSim with:
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:482:  Indicated Airspeed: 295.967 knots
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:489:  Bank Angle: -0.287265 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:491:  Pitch Angle: 8.62371 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:493:  True Heading: 71.11 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:495:  Latitude: 53.5308 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:497:  Longitude: -3.0333 deg
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:499:  Altitude: 999.005 feet
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:500:  loaded initial conditions
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:502:  set dt
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:504:Finished initializing JSBSim
flight:3:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:507:FGControls::get_gear_down()= 0
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Terrain Map ......... Initialized
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Radios Initialized

nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:Route Manager Dialog
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5], wm.focus-in)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5], wm.focus-out)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mouseenter)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mouseup)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], click)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], drag)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[0], cb.clicked)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5], wm.focus-in)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5], wm.focus-out)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mouseenter)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mouseup)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], click)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], drag)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[5]/group[0]/group[1], cb.clicked)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6], wm.focus-in)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6], wm.focus-out)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mouseenter)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mousedown)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mouseup)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], click)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], mouseleave)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], drag)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0]/image[0], cb.clicked)
general:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:284:addEventListener(/canvas[0]/by-index[0]/texture[6]/group[0]/group[0], drag)
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:624:Loading tile 2892801.stg
terrain:3:C:\Flightgear\simgear\simgear\scene\tgdb\ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:517:  Generating ocean tile: w010n50/w004n54/2892801
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:load button clicked
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:platform standby alignment complete
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:start platform alignment, switch setting 0 align status  0
nasal:5:C:\Flightgear\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:449:route-manager Window.del done

Alan
Alant

Postby Hooray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:45 pm

I only skimmed over your code, so I may be missing something - but you are passing "me" as the handle for the window in the call() statement, even though when you create the window, it is stored in the variable named "window" - are you sure that is correct ?

If in doubt, I'd suggest to use debug.dump() to see what me actually contains and what "window" contains.

Personally, I would expect to pass a handle to the window there - and only pass "me" at that point if the outer class happens to be inherited from a canvas.Window

(Nasal's me is the equivalent of a this/instance pointer, which is intended to contain the instance specific context/housekeeping information - when calling a superclass method, the me handle must be a valid sub-class (child-class, a class inherited from the super-class, implementing its interface).

In non-jargon: using the call() statement like that will look up the class you specified (canvas.Window) but treat another object as a canvas.Window - but if that isn't actually a valid window (but for instance a "door"), it would be expected to cause a problem, or even crash (absent proper error checking).

Again, it's just a guess, without looking at all of your code, and without actually testing it.
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Hooray

Postby Alant » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Problem solved - or should I say blame shfted ?
The Beagle Pup is now suffering from this problem in it´s refuel dialog (accessed from the Beagle menu item). It was OK a week or so ago.
I will post on the devel list.

Alan
Alant

Postby Hooray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 am

Actually, I was wrong - your code is working correctly if executed via the Nasal console (I did miss that you were overriding window.del in the callback):

var Route_Manager_Dialog = {

_width: 580,
    _height: 400,

new: func (title="Route_Manager") {
        var m = {
            parents: [Route_Manager_Dialog]
        };
        m._title = title;
      print ("Route Manager Dialog");
        return m;
    },

show: func {

# create a new window, dimensions are WIDTH x HEIGHT, using the dialog decoration (i.e. titlebar)
        var window = canvas.Window.new([me._width, me._height], "Route_Manager");
        window.set("title", me._title);
        window.owner = me;

# add a canvas to the new window and setting up background colors/transparency
        var myCanvas = window.createCanvas().set("background", canvas.style.getColor("bg_color"));

# create the top-level/root group which will contain all other elements/group
        var root = myCanvas.createGroup();

# create a new layout for the waypoints:     
        me.myVBox = canvas.VBoxLayout.new();

# set up new horizontal boxes

me.buttons = canvas.HBoxLayout.new();
       me.myVBox.addItem(me.buttons);

# assign the layout to the Canvas     
      myCanvas.setLayout(me.myVBox);

me.load_button = canvas.gui.widgets.Button.new(root, canvas.style, {});
      me.load_button.setText("Load Flightplan");
        me.load_button.setFixedSize(100, 30);
        me.buttons.addItem(me.load_button);

me.load_button.listen("clicked",func {
         load_route();
      });

me.save_button = canvas.gui.widgets.Button.new(root, canvas.style, {});
      me.save_button.setText("Save FlightPlan");
        me.save_button.setFixedSize(100, 30);
        me.buttons.addItem(me.save_button);

me.save_button.listen("clicked",func {
         save_route();
      });

# This gets called when the dialog is closed
        window.del = func {
    # check if variable shadowing is taking place or not:
    if(window != me) {
    debug.dump("me is:", me);
    debug.dump("window is:", window);
   }

}
   }
};

var load_route = func {
   print("load button clicked");
   }

var save_route = func {
   print("save button clicked");
   }

Route_Manager_Dialog.new().show();

If there are still any issues, it's probably due to the way the menu binding stuff works internally
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Hooray

Postby Alant » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 am

My FG is in step with git. It seems, from my previous post that something has recently broken it.

Thanks for looking at my code.

Actually I am not using "me". everywhere, and prefer to just instantiate variable with "var". Using "me" was to see if the cleanup routine worked better with OO code.

Closing the dialog failed with "var" also.

Alan
Alant

Return to Canvas