Board index FlightGear Release candidates

3.7 Launcher

Release candidate testers are encouraged to post their feedback here. Please read the introduction topic for details.
Forum rules
Please read the introduction topic for details.

3.7 Launcher

Postby someguy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this.

The Launcher in Mac 3.7 (15 Nov nightly and data) never retains the last aircraft used. It's always blank, though the history list seems accurate. Location and Settings carry over as expected. it's been this way since my first 3.7 installation, but if I launch 3.5 it still functions properly.

I'm curious whether anyone else is seeing this, i.e., it's a bug, or is it just me?
someguy

Version: 2019.1.1

Re: 3.7 Launcher

Postby hamzaalloush » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 pm

do you have the version that downloads from the catalog? i have a similar problem, in that the launcher, never "remembers" last aircraft used unless it was downloaded through launcher.
hamzaalloush

Re: 3.7 Launcher

Postby Hooray » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:06 pm

see the commit logs, this stuff is currently under heavy development - so it would be best to discuss any open issues on the devel list and/or issue tracker - Zakalawe explicitly asked for launcher-related testing and feedback after all.
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Return to Release candidates