Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft Systems

Maintainer of 777-300? Added doors to all variants.  Topic is solved

Modeling aircraft systems, like electrical stuff, hydraulics, pneumatics? Feel free to ask support.

Maintainer of 777-300? Added doors to all variants.

Postby HTLocal » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello,

I wanted to use the jetways with the 777-200 which I tend to fly the most and the game always told my the aircraft does not specify door positions.

So I went ahead, downloaded AC3D and added door position xml elements to all aircraft. It works fine and it's a simple enough commit, so I thought I'd try and find the maintainer on sourceforge.
But you can't click on the names of the guys committing to the aircraft and long story short, I can't for the life of me figure out who maintains the 777s.

I would like to contribute more stuff in the future. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the guys?
HTLocal

Re: Maintainer of 777-300? Added doors to all variants.  

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi,
The best way is to contact Isaak D (the current maintainer) - I have a few changes myself and he is reviewing them - if you want to send me the xml changes (especially .patch or .diff file - would be easiest) I can send them to him

Alternatively you can send an email to the flightgear-devel mailing list and ask for your changes to be added
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: G-LEGO
Version: next

Postby HTLocal » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:20 pm

I would take you up on that until I have a development environment ready.

I'll send you a message since I can't upload any files here.
HTLocal

Postby Isaak » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi there, thanks for your work! Jonathan (legoboyvdlp) sent your modifications. I'll commit everything tomorrow!
Want to support medical research with your pc? Start Folding at Home and join team FlightGear!
Isaak

Pronouns: he, him
Callsign: OO-ISA
Version: next

Return to Systems