Board index FlightGear Development New features

AI co-pilot

Discussion and requests for new features. Please note that FlightGear developers are volunteers and may or may not be able to consider these requests.

AI co-pilot

Postby karla » Thu May 27, 2010 10:00 pm

AI co-pilot - just to grab your attention.

Has anyone tried Shoot with FG? Before I migrated to Ubuntu I used Shoot voice recognition with FSX to command aircraft and it was probably the most useful addon I had. Now I'm 100% Linux I no longer have access to voice recognition capability but you guys with Windows should be able to use Shoot with FG.

Download Shoot 1.6.4 from http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot - its free - and install it on your PC (you'll also need MS SAPI and .NET - both free - installing as well). Use headset and mike and command your heavymetal beast with "start engines", "maximum thrust", "undercarriage up", "flaps retract", "trim nose down", "deploy spoilers", "reverse thrust", "view exterior" - or whatever verbal commands you choose.
Piper Cub, B777-200ER mods, EGGD, EGKK, KSFO T2
karla

Re: AI co-pilot

Postby ChocBoy » Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Nice! I'll definitely try this out!
Account locked by self soon. Taking a break from FG. If you want to contact me, email me. Please don't hesitate. Anything, email.
Thank you.
ChocBoy

Callsign: ChocBoy

Return to New features