Board index FlightGear Development New features

QT Launcher: Location, Parking - Allow Scrolling to Select

Discussion and requests for new features. Please note that FlightGear developers are volunteers and may or may not be able to consider these requests.

QT Launcher: Location, Parking - Allow Scrolling to Select

Postby pb321 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Would it be possible to make the Location: Parking choice scrollable? Clicking the up/down arrows now present as many choices as the box is able to show on the screen (in Windows, anyway). It is not possible to select from all parking spaces if the airport has many defined.
The exact number of spaces shown depends on the screen space available below the selection box. Moving the bottom edge of the FlightGear launcher window up can provide more screen space for the Parking selection box but may not show all parking spaces defined for the airport.

If this is NOT the place to make such a request, please let me know.
Last edited by pb321 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pb321

Version: 2020.4.0

Re: QT Launcher: Location, Parking - Allow Scrolling to Sele

Postby Hooray » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 pm

The Qt5 launcher is being developed exclusively on the developers mailing list, so it would make sense to make any feature requests there, and/or use the issue tracker to file a corresponding feature request: https://sourceforge.net/p/flightgear/codetickets/
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Re: QT Launcher: Location, Parking - Allow Scrolling to Sele

Postby pb321 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Thank you for letting me know, Hooray. I looked at the tracker and it indicates feature requests should not be made there, so I decided to try the Dev List and a search found this request has already been made!
pb321

Version: 2020.4.0

Return to New features