Board index FlightGear Development New features

Replay Conversion

Discussion and requests for new features. Please note that FlightGear developers are volunteers and may or may not be able to consider these requests.

Re: Replay Conversion

Postby HelldiverSquadron » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Hooray, you are avoiding my request. I prefer to make friends, not enemies. If you are so quick to push the "foe" button or wish me to be so quick, you seriously underestimate who I am. That's the problem: you are addressing me. Not the topic. I have never met you and probably never will, but if we did would you say the same things you are here? I would certainly hope not. I can take criticism, but I wasn't asking for a lecture--I was asking a "redundant" question that apparently is beneath you. If you feel so, then leave it. You are, perhaps deliberately (and I wish I could think the best of you, and I choose to), not doing as I asked. Please reply to my hailing via PM. If you don't want to, then leave this alone. I should not have to put a label "foe" on you for you to realize the impact of your decisions. Good day, Hooray, and I wish you the best indeed.
HelldiverSquadron

Callsign: Friend
Version: 3.0

Re: Replay Conversion

Postby HelldiverSquadron » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Thanks Hooray for the mark-up. I'll be working on finding a way to get the replays to work.
HelldiverSquadron

Callsign: Friend
Version: 3.0

Previous

Return to New features