Board index FlightGear Support Compiling

Building FlightGear 2020 in window

Building FlightGear from source, and in the need for help?

Building FlightGear 2020 in window

Postby sdefvisual » Tue May 18, 2021 2:00 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/131qyt0kD17gF5BfBswLMezZ61PtgqSot/view?usp=sharing

Hai everyone ,
I have shared a screenshot of my error when compiling flightgear (Version 2020.3.8) if anyone knows what to do for solving the error kindly help me .Thank you
sdefvisual

Re: Building FlightGear 2020 in window

Postby Patrickt » Sat May 22, 2021 12:17 am

Hi sdefvisual,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, it helps to visualize the problem!

Unfortunately, off hand, I don't know what's causing the error or a solution to solve the error. If you could share any resources you used or steps you followed to get to this error, that would help me in trying to replicate and to understand this error. Thank you.

Clear skies,

Patrick T.
Patrickt

Postby Hooray » Sat May 22, 2021 12:52 pm

usually, the full compilation error is shared in plain text rather than using screen shots.

The error shown in the screen shot suggests a possible problem with the built-in resource compiler, which is primarily responsible for compiling translation strings into the binary (IIRC implemented by Florent/rominet).

For details, refer to the devel list archives searching for the corresponding executable "fgrcc"
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Pronouns: THOU

Postby sdefvisual » Thu May 27, 2021 4:01 am

Now my compiling problem solved and when running the exe generated it is working fine . But when i try run it from visual studio i'm getting this message i have attached screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/131qyt0kD17gF5BfBswLMezZ61PtgqSot/view?usp=sharing
sdefvisual

Return to Compiling