Board index FlightGear The FlightGear project

Does FightGear steal my computer's data?

Questions about the FlightGear organisation, website, wiki etc.

Does FightGear steal my computer's data?

Postby WilsonMccoy » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:14 pm

How To Make Money Through Sewing?

We have always heard that make your profession a hobby and in that way, you can just not enjoy your work but you can learn and make the most of it. This thing is quite interesting because when you do any kind of work by adopting it as a hobby then you always need more and more of that thing. In the same way, people who are fond of sewing and who are creative would love to earn something from this.

What If I tell you about a few ways through which you can earn money from sewing? No matter if you are a beginner or a veteran, there is always something you can do from your side. All you need is the best computerized sewing machine for beginners at your desk and you are good to go towards your first pay cheque. If you want to know about the top rated sewing machine models for starters then visitImage Crafts Selection and find out which is the right sewing machine for your needs.

How To Make Money Through Sewing?

So, let’s what find out how you can earn money from sewing.

Home Décor:

Usually, women are crazy about home décor and they always want to see their home in the best condition. They want perfect things in the home and obviously pretty as well. If you know how to prepare home décor things by sewings like cushions, frames, weaving patterns, floor cushions, pillows, and other things then what are you waiting for?

Start your own business and start taking orders from the people who are looking for home décor things at cheap prices. You can create several things for them in less price than the market. You can provide them catalog from which your client can choose what they want to order from you?

Sewing Machine Repair:

If you are a pro in sewing and you definitely understand each mechanism of the sewing machine then start your machine repair service center. You can start telling people or texting them how you can repair their sewing machines and definitely, clients are going to check your skills out. It’s not difficult to repair a cheap sewing machine for beginners.

This job is for the people who are in the field of sewing for a long time and now they understand just not the settings but how everything works in the sewing machine.

❖❖❖ You Might Also Enjoy:Image Best Basic Sewing Machine Reviews and Comparisons

Tutorials:

So the best thing you can do in this era is to give tutorials to the people who want to learn sewing at their home. You can start your own YouTube channel in which you can tell people about how to sew different parts of the dress. You can also start your blog and promote it on different platforms so people can learn from your skills.

Teach people how to sew

You can start the tuition center at your home where you can teach women or children about sewing and how they can start from the basic projects. Many people can’t afford expensive sewing classes and that’s why they are not able to earn. You can offer them different courses at cheap prices and in a few days, you will be popular among the people.

Alteration and Repairing Center:

As a seamstress alteration and repairing is not a big deal for you. If you have made already some projects on your basic sewing machine for beginners then you can do alterations as well. Even in the future you can take orders from the people for the whole project but start from the standard level and that is alteration and repairing of the fabric.

The majority of the people don’t know how to deal with the snagged thread or how they can deal with the tight-fitting or loose-fitting. You can save their day and they will way you for that favor. Measure their size twice and start altering their clothes. This is going to change your title from a beginner to a business person in a few months and you can earn a handsome amount from it.

Gifts and Accessories:

Another best thing you can do to earn from sewing is to start stitching different gifts and accessories. You can create a page or any account where post your gifts and accessories. Write a blog about things you sell to people and definitely people are going to show their interest in your gifts.

Gifts and accessories are perfect things for a business because people usually get confused when they have to gift something unique to their loved ones. Now you can create one for them and keep it unique by adding some of your ideas to it but by the consent of your client. Gifts and accessories which are handmade are of great importance and you will be popular among the audience.

Sell Sewing Machines:

Every home has at least one basic sewing machine for small things. You can start your own work selling sewing machines. Before starting a business you can have some guide about beginner sewing machines so you tell people to readImage Best Computerized Sewing Machine For Beginners Reviews to gain more buying experience.

Sell sewing machines for beginners online

Selling different sewing machines to people at cheap prices is one of the most amazing businesses you can do. You can also set up a few machines in your home and start appointing people as a seamstress and take projects from the people of dressmaking and other things. Many seamstresses/tailors look for a job where they can show their talent and earn some good money.

You can help such people in getting a job and in no time your business will be boosted and you will get more orders because you got expert employees in your home.

Final Words

Sewing is a creative hobby and just with the fabric, you can make lots of things. All you need to have is a basic knowledge of sewing and how you can make things with neatness. Choose any of the options above and start earning a handsome amount from the sewing. It would be great to earn something from your love.
Last edited by WilsonMccoy on Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WilsonMccoy

Re: Does FightGear steal my computer's data?

Postby Robertfm » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:19 pm

Do you mean you got a blue pop up box. Seems Windows thinks it's clever to object to any software that don't subscribe through Microsoft. I have been getting that more and more since a recent Windows update.
Robertfm

Callsign: RFM1
Version: 2020.3.11

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:06 pm

Make sure that you download FlightGear only from the official website, flightgear.org.

Then, it should be safe to install, the warning is a windows third-party program thing.
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Postby Johngrey8222 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:45 am

I don't think so. Because a year ago same question was rose in mind too and one of my friend told me that flighgear always take care of your personal data.
Johngrey8222

Postby ludomotico » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:39 pm

Assuming that you have downloaded FlitghGear from the official website...

AFAIK, the official FlitghGear does not send any kind of personal data to anywhere. The bug report is the only probable exception.

But FlightGear is a complex software that could be used by malware creators as an attack vector: a malicious aircraft downloaded from whoknowswhere could steal your data: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cg ... FlightGear Please, notice that these attacks are only theoretical and never, ever, a malicious aircraft has been found. The last versions of FlightGear do have mechanisms in place to prevent this, namely "it cannot read or write data out of certain directories", which sometimes causes confusion and bug reports. Anyway, secure coding is not the main priority of the FlightGear team, understandably.

On the other hand and unrelated to the last paragraph, Windows and OSX do what D-ECHO and Robertfm report: by default, they do not allow the execution of the FlightGear installer because it is not digitally signed. Open source rarely is. As a result, Windows and OSX cannot verify the integrity of FlightGear, and you need to tell the OS explicitly that you trust the installer. The instructions for this are in the same dialog that appears, clicking on "more information" or something alike.
ludomotico

Version: nightly

Postby Johngrey8222 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:34 am

D-ECHO wrote in Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:06 pm:Make sure that you download FlightGear only from the official website, flightgear.org.

Then, it should be safe to install, the warning is a windows third-party program thing.

Yes, I've downloaded it from their official website and I'm finding it good. :D
Johngrey8222

Return to The FlightGear project