Board index FlightGear The FlightGear project

FSWeekend 2019 call for Participation

Questions about the FlightGear organisation, website, wiki etc.

FSWeekend 2019 call for Participation

Postby durk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Hi Everybody,

This is just a general announcement that FSWeekend will be held again this year, on November 2 & 3 at the Aviodrome in Lelystad, the Netherlands. As the main point of contact between FlightGear and the FSWeekend organizers, I am trying to put together a crew to staff our booth. Over the past years, we've had a regular and reliable crew, and I've just put out the call among those to have contributed in the past. We can always use some extra hands, however, so if you live in the Netherlands, or are willing to travel to the Netherlands, please let me know by sending short CV and motivation letter by email to me: durktals AT gmail DOT com

Since presenting FlightGear to the general public is a fairly intensive job, which requires good presentation skills, please indicate in your email what your relevant skills are in this respect. Also note that for logistical reasons, I can only consider applications that are sent to me by email. Also, please note that we typically need a crew of approximately 10 people.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Durk
durk

Callsign: PH-DRK
Version: git

Re: FSWeekend 2019 call for Participation

Postby Isaak » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:23 pm

I'll be there again, looking forward to see everyone back! And thanks for taking the organisation in your hands again, Durk :-)
Want to support medical research with your pc? Start Folding at Home and join team FlightGear!
Isaak

Pronouns: he, him
Callsign: OO-ISA
Version: next

Return to The FlightGear project