Board index FlightGear The FlightGear project

FGAddon vs. FGMEMBERS, bus factors etc.

Questions about the FlightGear organisation, website, wiki etc.

Re: FGAddon vs. FGMEMBERS, bus factors etc.

Postby Thorsten » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:29 pm

just to clear this up: The 787 in FGADDON is under which license?

How should I know? I wasn't ever talking about a 787. If there's a genuine doubt of its GPL or compatible nature, last time a license issue was brought up for a sound file in the forum, it was removed a few hours later and thoroughly investigated. So if you think it's wrongly licensed, I'd suggest you post your evidence to the mailing list where it belongs.
Thorsten

Re: FGAddon vs. FGMEMBERS, bus factors etc.

Postby stuart » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi All,

I'm locking this topic now, as it's clearly not going anywhere. Edward's summary provides sufficient information for anyone wanting to read up on the past. If anyone wants to resurrect this discussion, they are welcome to do so on another forum.

Jabberwocky wrote in Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:24 pm:a moderator can maybe answer the question why Thorsten is allowed to attack me while I get "forum warnings" when I defend my point? Does it have to do with Thorsten being Thorsten? So he isn't bound to civilized conduct?

I would point out that you have no way of knowing whether Thorsten has received any forum warnings or not - such things are private for good reason.

-Stuart
G-MWLX
stuart

Callsign: G-MWLX

Previous

Return to The FlightGear project