Board index FlightGear The FlightGear project

Heroes!

Questions about the FlightGear organisation, website, wiki etc.

Heroes!

Postby jandd661 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 am

Just wanted to say "thank you" to all involved with FlightGear. I had no idea a project like this existed and I'm very excited about it. I'm not a programing, 3D modeling or aviation GURU; just an average Joe who likes real-world flight simulators. I do have enough "old-world" programming experience to know that what you guys have achieved is amazing! Especially on donated time. I'm positive you guys don't hear enough "thanks" from the end user. Just "fix, add, fix ...." Thank you so much for your hard work.

Thank_You = MY_APPRICIATION((pie*3.33,0)/HOURS_OF_HARD_WORK(sin(NeedaDrink,3))+BEAT_HEAD_ON_DESK(WhyAmiDoingThis,0)+DamnThatsCool)
jandd661

Re: Heroes!

Postby Hooray » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 am

That's very considerate of you, and a nice introductory posting - so welcome to the project!

If you should ever feel the desire to contribute in other ways, see our volunteer page, which demonstrates that it's not just programmers, 3D modelers or aviation gurus that are needed - there are tons of possibilities to donate your spare time in other, but still very meaningful, ways to help the project - one way you have found already, by registering here and becoming a part of the community to provide feedback :D

http://wiki.flightgear.org/Volunteer
Please don't send support requests by PM, instead post your questions on the forum so that all users can contribute and benefit
Thanks & all the best,
Hooray
Help write next month's newsletter !
pui2canvas | MapStructure | Canvas Development | Programming resources
Hooray

Return to The FlightGear project