Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

Again I have problems with the Citation X

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: Again I have problems with the Citation X

Postby clm76 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:33 pm

miguel wrote in Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:46 pm:I have tried both versions, CittaionX and citationX+.
The first one works fine, small errors, no problem.
Size 78MB attention this data with the second X+ 37.7MB ?????
CitationX+ is very bad, it hides instrumentation, colours in the cockpit are not correct.
Cannot be used.
( The old problems fixed, I mean )( cdu-pages.nas y fms-dn.nas is already correct)
miguel

Thanks miguel for your report :
1 - In the CitationX, what are the errors ?
2 - At home the CitationX+ is correct, but I watch by loading it alone on another computer.

[EDIT] The Citation X+ has been repaired and can be downloaded as usual.
clm76

Callsign: F-GCLM
Version: 2020.4.0

Postby sfr » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:54 pm

clm76 wrote in Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:09 am:Hi sfr,

The autopilot tutorial has been entirely rewritten. It is there : https://www.mediafire.com/file/telyrlcsxrqxw02/Pilote+auto+2021.odt/file
It is the last one. :)

the translated tutorial is now available
sfr

Callsign: D-CSFR
Version: 2020.4

Postby clm76 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 pm

sfr wrote in Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:54 pm:the translated tutorial is now available

All my thanks. It will be in the next version.
clm76

Postby sfr » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:58 am

hi clm76,

pls redownload

• CDU 2021 EN.odt
    removed a german translation on page 20
  • Pilote auto 2021 EN.odt
    the PDF (CitationX+) reads SUPPR on page 15, changed to DEL

yesterday i went through the autopilot tutorial and the 'NAV mode' based flight from LFOH to LFRK went fine.
but there was an issue with the same flight using 'FMS mode'. the problem was that the TOD was not visible neither in the MFD nor in the Route Manager.
And when approaching the APP-4 waypoint the plane did a nose-dive to loose altitude. Cruise altitude was set to 12000 iirc. Due to that speed went up to >300kts and i had abort landing and do a GA.
Today i tried it again, but this time loading the flightplan LFOK-LFRK-01 that i had saved yesterday. No TOD is visible/calculcated.
in the past I flew an older version of the CitationX (> 6 months ago) and the TOD was in fact shown.

i'm using the latest CitationX+ (yasim) from Patten Hangar and FG 2020.4 aka next (compiled 26.06.).

EDIT: just repeated the creation of the flightplan per the CDU tutorial and TOD shows up. weird.

bye, sfr
sfr

Callsign: D-CSFR
Version: 2020.4

Postby clm76 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Done. Thanks.

sfr wrote in Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:58 am:yesterday i went through the autopilot tutorial and the 'NAV mode' based flight from LFOH to LFRK went fine.
but there was an issue with the same flight using 'FMS mode'. the problem was that the TOD was not visible neither in the MFD nor in the Route Manager.
And when approaching the APP-4 waypoint the plane did a nose-dive to loose altitude. Cruise altitude was set to 12000 iirc. Due to that speed went up to >300kts and i had abort landing and do a GA.
Today i tried it again, but this time loading the flightplan LFOK-LFRK-01 that i had saved yesterday. No TOD is visible/calculcated.
in the past I flew an older version of the CitationX (> 6 months ago) and the TOD was in fact shown.
EDIT: just repeated the creation of the flightplan per the CDU tutorial and TOD shows up. weird.

You said "Cruise altitude was set to 12000". It's too high for such a short flight. So it's normal that the TOD cannot be calculated and having problems with speed for landing. Cruise altitude must be FL65 or FL70 for this flight.
When you program a flight, If the TOD is not calculated, you will have problems achieving a correct approach.
clm76

Previous

Return to Aircraft