Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

CitationX.Hangar. Patten.

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: CitationX.Hangar. Patten.

Postby asr » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:50 pm

SurferTim wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 am:I tried your fix, and it did not solve my display problem in multiple display mode.
It looks ok on a single display.

Yours looks like a completely different problem. A graphics issue, as pointed out above. Can't help you with that :?
asr

Postby SurferTim » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:56 pm

asr wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:50 pm:
SurferTim wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 am:I tried your fix, and it did not solve my display problem in multiple display mode.
It looks ok on a single display.

Yours looks like a completely different problem. A graphics issue, as pointed out above. Can't help you with that :?

No problem. I have a version that works well.
Fly low, fly slow, land on a dime. Twin Otter DHC6-300+ https://github.com/SurferTim/dhc6p
PirateAir videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/SurferTim850
SurferTim

Callsign: Pirate
Version: 2020.3.3

Postby sfr » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi,

as i couldn't find an email contact for the Patten Hangar i'm posting here hoping that it'll be noticed.
Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

Code: Select all
--- CitationX/Nasal/checklist.nas.ORIG  2020-06-09 19:36:20.000000000 +0200
+++ CitationX/Nasal/checklist.nas       2020-07-10 14:31:10.271127585 +0200
@@ -102,6 +102,7 @@
     {name: 'L-R Pitot Heat',        val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'L-R WSHD Heat',         val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'Pressurization',        val : 'CHECK',              check : 0},
+    {name: 'Seat Belts Lights',     val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'Passengers Oxygen',     val : 'AUTO',               check : 0},
     {name: 'Transponder',           val : 'CODE SET STBY',      check : 0},
     {name: 'Altimeter',             val : 'SET',                check : 0},
@@ -519,13 +520,14 @@
                      or nr_ligne == 3 and getprop("controls/anti-ice/lh-pitot") and getprop("controls/anti-ice/rh-pitot")
                      or nr_ligne == 4 and getprop("controls/anti-ice/lh-ws") and getprop("controls/anti-ice/rh-ws")
                      or nr_ligne == 5
-                     or nr_ligne == 6 and getprop("controls/oxygen/pass-oxy") == 1
-                     or nr_ligne == 7 and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/id-code") != 7777 or getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/id-code") != 7777
-                     or nr_ligne == 8 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") < 20 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") > -20
-                     or nr_ligne == 9
+                     or nr_ligne == 6 and getprop("controls/lighting/seat-belts") == 1
+                     or nr_ligne == 7 and getprop("controls/oxygen/pass-oxy") == 1
+                     or nr_ligne == 8 and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/id-code") != 7777 or getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/id-code") != 7777
+                     or nr_ligne == 9 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") < 20 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") > -20
                      or nr_ligne == 10
-                     or nr_ligne == 11 and getprop("controls/lighting/anti-coll") == 2
-                     or nr_ligne == 12 and getprop("controls/lighting/nav-lights"))
+                     or nr_ligne == 11
+                     or nr_ligne == 12 and getprop("controls/lighting/anti-coll") == 2
+                     or nr_ligne == 13 and getprop("controls/lighting/nav-lights"))
         L[page][nr_ligne].check = 1;
            }
            if (page == 6) {   ### Taxiing ###

Bye, Stefan
sfr

Callsign: D-CSFR
Version: 2020.3.1

Postby clm76 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:22 am

Hi,

sfr wrote in Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm:as i couldn't find an email contact for the Patten Hangar i'm posting here hoping that it'll be noticed.
Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

I'm the developer of the Citation X in the Patten Hangar and,sorry, i hadn't seen your post before this day. I will follow it now.

sfr wrote in Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm:Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

Thanks for this patch, I'll look into it for the next release.
clm76

Callsign: F-GCLM
Version: 2020.3.0

Postby sfr » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi clm76,

do you by chance also have English versions of the included Tutorials (the PDFs)? I'd create them if not. Are the original documents available somewhere?

Bye, Stefan
sfr

Postby clm76 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:53 am

Hi,

sfr wrote in Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm:do you by chance also have English versions of the included Tutorials (the PDFs)? I'd create them if not. Are the original documents available somewhere?

Sorry, I have no english versions of the tutorials. The originals documents are in .odt format (Libreoffice) and some needs to be reviewed because the Citation X has well evolved since I wrote them.
If your are still interested, I can send them to you.
clm76

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello,
Rather than
getprop("/sim/fg-aircraft")~"/CitationX/Nasal/

could you change it to
getprop("/sim/aircraft-dir")~"/Nasal/

?

This affects Nasal/PAR/par.nas, Nasal/electrical.nas, Nasal/PAR/main.nas, and Nasal/Spoken_ATC/init.nas.

The reason is that that fg-aircraft[0] does not necessarily contain the CitationX :)
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: G-LEGO
Version: next

Postby clm76 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Oh yes, thanks. it will be changed in the next release. :)
Last edited by Johan G on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the entire preceding post.
clm76

Postby sfr » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:55 pm

clm76 wrote in Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:53 am:Hi,

sfr wrote in Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm:do you by chance also have English versions of the included Tutorials (the PDFs)? I'd create them if not. Are the original documents available somewhere?

Sorry, I have no english versions of the tutorials. The originals documents are in .odt format (Libreoffice) and some needs to be reviewed because the Citation X has well evolved since I wrote them.
If your are still interested, I can send them to you.

Hi,

yes, i'd like to translate them to English. Could you make them available for download somewhere or do you prefer to send them by mail?
As i'm not an advanced user of the Citation X I would translate them in their current state. Would you like to review/update them beforehand?

I've had issues previously with the Autopilots 'APP'/Approach function. Thus today i repeated the short training flight from LFLS (Grenoble) to LFLL (Lyon) as described in your autopilot tutorial.
All worked well until pressing the 'APP' button to initiate the ILS approach. The autopilot adjusted the heading to follow the ILS but did not descend to stay on the Glideslope.

While it's very much possible i did something wrong but can you confirm the APP/Approach function works with recent versions of Flightgear?
(today i used 2020.3.0/next but also had this problem with 2020.1.2 at different airports)

Bye, Stefan
sfr

Previous

Return to Aircraft