Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

CitationX.Hangar. Patten.

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: CitationX.Hangar. Patten.

Postby asr » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:50 pm

SurferTim wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 am:I tried your fix, and it did not solve my display problem in multiple display mode.
It looks ok on a single display.

Yours looks like a completely different problem. A graphics issue, as pointed out above. Can't help you with that :?
asr

Postby SurferTim » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:56 pm

asr wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:50 pm:
SurferTim wrote in Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 am:I tried your fix, and it did not solve my display problem in multiple display mode.
It looks ok on a single display.

Yours looks like a completely different problem. A graphics issue, as pointed out above. Can't help you with that :?

No problem. I have a version that works well.
Fly low, fly slow, land on a dime. Twin Otter DHC6-300+. https://github.com/SurferTim/dhc6p
PirateAir videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/SurferTim850
SurferTim

Callsign: Pirate
Version: 2019.2.0

Postby sfr » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi,

as i couldn't find an email contact for the Patten Hangar i'm posting here hoping that it'll be noticed.
Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

Code: Select all
--- CitationX/Nasal/checklist.nas.ORIG  2020-06-09 19:36:20.000000000 +0200
+++ CitationX/Nasal/checklist.nas       2020-07-10 14:31:10.271127585 +0200
@@ -102,6 +102,7 @@
     {name: 'L-R Pitot Heat',        val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'L-R WSHD Heat',         val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'Pressurization',        val : 'CHECK',              check : 0},
+    {name: 'Seat Belts Lights',     val : 'ON',                 check : 0},
     {name: 'Passengers Oxygen',     val : 'AUTO',               check : 0},
     {name: 'Transponder',           val : 'CODE SET STBY',      check : 0},
     {name: 'Altimeter',             val : 'SET',                check : 0},
@@ -519,13 +520,14 @@
                      or nr_ligne == 3 and getprop("controls/anti-ice/lh-pitot") and getprop("controls/anti-ice/rh-pitot")
                      or nr_ligne == 4 and getprop("controls/anti-ice/lh-ws") and getprop("controls/anti-ice/rh-ws")
                      or nr_ligne == 5
-                     or nr_ligne == 6 and getprop("controls/oxygen/pass-oxy") == 1
-                     or nr_ligne == 7 and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/id-code") != 7777 or getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/id-code") != 7777
-                     or nr_ligne == 8 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") < 20 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") > -20
-                     or nr_ligne == 9
+                     or nr_ligne == 6 and getprop("controls/lighting/seat-belts") == 1
+                     or nr_ligne == 7 and getprop("controls/oxygen/pass-oxy") == 1
+                     or nr_ligne == 8 and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit/id-code") != 7777 or getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/display-mode") == "STANDBY" and getprop("instrumentation/transponder/unit[1]/id-code") != 7777
+                     or nr_ligne == 9 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") < 20 and getprop("instrumentation/altimeter/indicated-altitude-ft") > -20
                      or nr_ligne == 10
-                     or nr_ligne == 11 and getprop("controls/lighting/anti-coll") == 2
-                     or nr_ligne == 12 and getprop("controls/lighting/nav-lights"))
+                     or nr_ligne == 11
+                     or nr_ligne == 12 and getprop("controls/lighting/anti-coll") == 2
+                     or nr_ligne == 13 and getprop("controls/lighting/nav-lights"))
         L[page][nr_ligne].check = 1;
            }
            if (page == 6) {   ### Taxiing ###

Bye, Stefan
sfr

Callsign: D-CSFR
Version: 2020.1.1

Postby clm76 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:22 am

Hi,

sfr wrote in Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm:as i couldn't find an email contact for the Patten Hangar i'm posting here hoping that it'll be noticed.
Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

I'm the developer of the Citation X in the Patten Hangar and,sorry, i hadn't seen your post before this day. I will follow it now.

sfr wrote in Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm:Here's a minor patch to the Checklists. Now i no longer forget to turn on the Seatbelt Signs.

Thanks for this patch, I'll look into it for the next release.
clm76

Callsign: F-GCLM
Version: 2018.3.0

Postby sfr » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi clm76,

do you by chance also have English versions of the included Tutorials (the PDFs)? I'd create them if not. Are the original documents available somewhere?

Bye, Stefan
sfr

Callsign: D-CSFR
Version: 2020.1.1

Postby clm76 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:53 am

Hi,

sfr wrote in Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm:do you by chance also have English versions of the included Tutorials (the PDFs)? I'd create them if not. Are the original documents available somewhere?

Sorry, I have no english versions of the tutorials. The originals documents are in .odt format (Libreoffice) and some needs to be reviewed because the Citation X has well evolved since I wrote them.
If your are still interested, I can send them to you.
clm76

Callsign: F-GCLM
Version: 2018.3.0

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello,
Rather than
getprop("/sim/fg-aircraft")~"/CitationX/Nasal/

could you change it to
getprop("/sim/aircraft-dir")~"/Nasal/

?

This affects Nasal/PAR/par.nas, Nasal/electrical.nas, Nasal/PAR/main.nas, and Nasal/Spoken_ATC/init.nas.

The reason is that that fg-aircraft[0] does not necessarily contain the CitationX :)
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: G-LEGO
Version: next

Previous

Return to Aircraft