Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

Anybody needing GA aircraft reference photographs?

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Anybody needing GA aircraft reference photographs?

Postby MosesKhan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 pm

So I've recently started working out at my local aerodrome (YRED) am around a fair few planes, luckily this means I get some good access to them to 8)

Anyway, as of today (18 Dec) we have at work:
1 Cessna 177 Cardinal VH-EKR
1 Tecnam P92 Eaglet (this particular aircraft was used as the base for a payware FSX addon) 24-7600
1 Aerospatiale Tobago (Socata TB10 Tobago) VH-LER
2 Colyaer Freedom S100's VH-LDH 24-7761
reverse image search email checker port checker
plus there's always aircraft coming and going out. Looking around, there was work done on a Cessna 177 but no release. We have a P92 ECHO but not EAGLET (someone tell me the differences?) There's no Tobago (really nice aircraft that, probably because I gave -LER a thorough clean up today haha.
And nothing about the Colyaer Freedoms. Remind me alot of the A5 from Microsoft Flight. As they are amphibious (we call 'em boats)

I may as well take a camera in and take advantage of the access I have. I'm hoping I'll be able to get consistent work (and by consistent, I mean each holidays, as they work Mon-Fri 8-5, so school impedes on me working any more...) so that I can get more images over time.

Anyway, it is just an offer being thrown out. Would really boost the FlightGear general aviation industry :lol: if we could get some highres reference photos, and thus, textures for use.

Cheers,
Moses.
MosesKhan

Return to Aircraft