Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

Airbus A350-1000 development request  Topic is solved

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: Airbus A350-1000 development request

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:10 pm

You could nearly say it's also inversely proportional to the number of requests :)
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: G-LEGO
Version: next

Postby merspieler » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:05 pm

The Airbus A350-1000, made its first flight in 2016, so in 2021 can it be ready in flightgear?

If you'd apply this logic, we wouldn't get to the A350 in the next 10-20 years cause there are SOOO many other planes that came before!

legoboyvdlp wrote in Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:10 pm:You could nearly say it's also inversely proportional to the number of requests :)

lego, I think that sentence might be too complex for him :D

As said many times before unless you do it your self, you've got to wait till others do it.
And they will do it, when they find the time for it.

I'd see two potential other ways to get someone else to do the work earlier, tho from what I know about you, neither is an option...
Love at first flight A<380
Attempting an osm2city worldbuild... Coming to YOUR terrasync....... when ever they start pulling it in, so go nag them on the mailing list (I totally didn't say that)!
merspieler

Callsign: JST935. ORI1711
IRC name: merspieler

Postby merspieler » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Note: English version see above... Since we might have a langues barrier...

Tal vez tenemos una barrera del idioma, así que aquí en español:

Como se ha dicho muchas veces antes a menos que lo hagas tú mismo, tienes que esperar a que otros lo hagan.
Y lo harán, cuando encuentren el tiempo para ello.

Yo vería otras dos posibles formas de conseguir que alguien más haga el trabajo antes, que por lo que sé de ti, tampoco es una opción...

Así que... porfavor no preguntar por la A350-1000 a menos que trabajes para ella.
Love at first flight A<380
Attempting an osm2city worldbuild... Coming to YOUR terrasync....... when ever they start pulling it in, so go nag them on the mailing list (I totally didn't say that)!
merspieler

Callsign: JST935. ORI1711
IRC name: merspieler

Previous

Return to Aircraft