Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

737 Next Generation

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Re: 737 Next Generation

Postby omega13a » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 pm

I've had no problems getting it to compile with FG2018.2.2. I wouldn't mind the QT launcher if you didn't have to open it every signal time you need to do a test... :evil:
Fish need Bicycles!
omega13a

Postby wkitty42 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:39 pm

you don't have to open the new launcher each time... you can start FG with a full command line or even a fgfsrc file that contains the info needed to start in your particular configuration... you will never see the internal launcher unless you specifically use "--launcher" on the command line...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:37 pm

I belive his point is that the launcher closes while FGRUN stayed open when FlightGear launches, so you could immediately click run again and start a second flight. I'm not sure if the reset system could currently support taking FlightGear back to the launcher page?
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: YV-LEGO
Version: 2018.3.1

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:57 pm

it was talked about briefly on the dev mailing list to possibly have the launcher do that... at the time, development of the launcher was just getting into a good roll... it may be that this can be brought up again at this time... i dunno...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Previous

Return to Aircraft