Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft

Boeing T-X & Jonbourg Hanger Planes Up for Grabs!

Questions and discussion about creating aircraft. Flight dynamics, 3d models, cockpits, systems, animation, textures.

Boeing T-X & Jonbourg Hanger Planes Up for Grabs!

Postby jonbourg » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:28 am

I made a 3D model of the Boeing T-X along with a basic JSBSIM FDM (it does fly). Anybody looking for a project and want to develop it further? The plane model is about 85-90% complete. There is no cockpit or panel or textures yet. I don't have the time like I used to, but I would like to see this plane in the FG download. section.

If anybody wants to work on my other planes and get them into the download section you are welcome to them. I have a basic C-141, The C-5A and C-5M are pretty fully developed, The C-17, RC-3 Seebee (James Bond plane from Man with the Golden Gun), Saunders Row SRA1 (A jet fighter flying boat), Indiana Jones Flying Wing and P-47N I worked on with Dave Culp. Most of these don't work in the current version of FG. I still enjoy the program and I occasionally make buildings and what not. Reply to this post or PM me and I'll send you the files. Thanks!
jonbourg

Callsign: BU2B

Re: Boeing T-X & Jonbourg Hanger Planes Up for Grabs!

Postby bugman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 am

If you have anything in a reasonable state, and GPLv2+ licensed, that you'd like archived in the official FGAddon aircraft hangar, just say. This is the place that many aircraft hybernate, waiting for the next developer to improve it.

Cheers,
Edward
bugman

Version: next

Re: Boeing T-X & Jonbourg Hanger Planes Up for Grabs!

Postby wlbragg » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:28 pm

@jonbourg, I would be willing to take a look at these projects and take the responsibility to put them in fgaddon if they pass muster. To take on much more as in continuing to improve them may not happen anytime soon as my plate is currently full. Then again, you never know, depending on their state and what type of effects you have applied to them I might be inclined to at least add a few of the basics.

As Edward stated, at least they would be available for anyone to start working on them.
Kansas(2-27-15)/Ohio/Midwest scenery development.
KEQA (2-27-15), 3AU, KRCP Airport Layout
Intel i5 3570K AMDRX480
wlbragg

Callsign: WC2020
Version: next

Return to Aircraft