Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

Problem...

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Problem...

Postby S-KIMO » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:16 am

Bonjour de France,Lorsque

j’exécute les commandes de raccourci clavier, l’avion se reconstruit presque entièrement tel que je le connais depuis longtemps! Certains éléments restent décalés !

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aac3v5ay5 ... 2.png/fichier

http://www.mediafire.com/view/wdvgedgza ... 6.png/fichierLorsque

je le mets dans un autre dossier, il s’affiche correctement! Ici, il remplace un David Culp F105D... d’où la flamme du PC ! Il est comme je l’ai toujours vu ! Sauf que je n’ai pas mis ses textures dans ce dossier... et pourtant on voit une Français cocarde de l’aéronautique navale qui ne devrait pas apparaître ! Stupéfiant?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ackqy6lhj ... 3.png/fileSo

il y a évidemment un problème d’importation du fichier .ac! J’ai fait une lecture test d’un autre modèle (F105D) par mon fichier et l’avion se lit correctement :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/t4xk2r3dq... 8.png/fichierVoici

ce que je peux dire après avoir fait mes tests : un bug se produit maintenant dans la lecture du fichier .ac de mon modèle qui date de très longtemps !

@+
S-KIMO

Re: Problem...

Postby wkitty42 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:56 am

your URLs are broken and incomplete... please fix them in your original post by editing them and wrapping the full URL in BBCode URL tags
eg:
Code: Select all
[url]https://your.full.url/goes/here[/url]

google translate: vos URL sont cassées et incomplètes... veuillez les corriger dans votre message d'origine en les modifiant et en enveloppant l'URL complète dans des balises d'URL BBCode
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby S-KIMO » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Hello,
The links work for a limited time!

In my first msg it's ok !
S-KIMO

Postby wkitty42 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:37 pm

these are not proper links... they are broken with "..." in them... please fix if you want people to see them and be able to help you ;)
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
wkitty42

Postby S-KIMO » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:31 pm

Hello,

Full links here : viewtopic.php?f=37&t=40244#p398677

I have the images when I click !
S-KIMO

Postby wkitty42 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:41 pm

i see what you did here... you copied and pasted the text, not the links... they are two different things but ok... i didn't know you were duplicating your original post again...
"Why not?" said Gurder.
wkitty42

Postby S-KIMO » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Hello, have you solution ?
S-KIMO

Postby wkitty42 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:07 pm

no... i only responded because your images were not embedding...
"Why not?" said Gurder.
wkitty42

Return to Graphics