Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

parpadeo y desaparece el menu

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

parpadeo y desaparece el menu

Postby galle » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Hola a todos soy nuevo, no encontre foro en español, espero alguin lo entineda
cuando inicio el simulador aparece la pantalla totalmente pixelada y luego que carga todo se ve bien salvo los nombres del menu
no se ven, parpadean desaparecen. no se que pueda ser, por el resto anda todo bien si alguien me puede ayudar en español lo agradezco.
galle

Re: parpadeo y desaparece el menu

Postby Michat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Hola galle bienvenido, he traducido el texto para que sea totalmente entendido.

Hello everyone, I am new, I did not find a forum in Spanish, I hope someone understands it
When I start the simulator, the screen appears totally pixelated and after loading everything looks fine except for the menu names
they are not seen, they blink they disappear. I do not know what it could be, for the rest everything is fine if someone can help me in Spanish I appreciate it.
Michat

Version: 191b

Postby Michat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:12 pm

1. Pantalla pixelada.
Es un problema conocido que ya está resuelto en la versión reciente de FG.

2. Desaparece el menu
Es un problema conocido que ya está resuelto en la versión reciente de FG, que puedes corregir en tu versión.

2.1. En el lanzador de FG. Ve a settings. Desplazandote abajo del todo, verás Additional Settings. Copia la siguiente propiedad --prop:/sim/gui/current-style=0
y pegala en el recuadro.

1. Pixelated screen.
It is a known issue that is already resolved in the recent version of FG.

2. The menu disappears
It is a known issue that is already resolved in the recent version of FG, which you can correct in your version.

2.1. In the FG launcher. Go to settings. Scrolling all the way down, you will see Additional Settings. Copy the following property --prop:/sim/gui/current-style=0
and paste it in the box.
Michat

Postby galle » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:35 pm

Hola Michat gracias por tu respuesta, actualizare a la ultima version estable.
no entiendo, perdon, como hacer esto
2.1. En el lanzador de FG. Ve a settings. Desplazandote abajo del todo, verás Additional Settings. Copia la siguiente propiedad --prop:/sim/gui/current-style=0
y pegala en el recuadro.
Solo uso el acceso directo del escritorio para arrancar el FG
no veo configuracion avanzada al menos en esta version.
Gracias
galle

Postby Michat » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:52 pm

Hi Michat thanks for your answer, I will update to the latest stable version.
I don't understand, sorry, how to do this
I just use the desktop shortcut to boot the FG
I do not see advanced configuration at least in this version.
Thank you

Cuando usas el acceso directo, se inicia el lanzador. Es allí donde puedes elejir el avión y demás opciones, como la de Settings y que si la seccionas y te desplazas abajo del todo verás un recuadro Additional Settings, copia esta propiedad: --prop:/sim/gui/current-style=0 y pegala en el recuadro del lanzador ( Additional Settings).
De todas formas, si instalas la versión actualizada de FG, estos problemas han sido resueltos.

When you use the shortcut, the launcher starts. It is there where you can choose the plane and other options, such as Settings in that section, scroll down completely you will see an Additional Settings box, copy this property: --prop: /sim /gui /current-style=0 and paste it into the launcher box (Additional Settings).
However, if you install the updated version of FG, these problems have been resolved.

Michat

Return to Graphics