Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

LKPR - No airport scenery  Topic is solved

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

LKPR - No airport scenery

Postby sp-lcz » Tue May 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi,
I'm broken :(. I use flightgear on 3 computers, 2 laptops (with Mac and Windows 10) and PC (Windows 8.1).
On my both laptops (FG 16.3.1, 17.1.1) for a long time I do not have scenery airports in Prague, only taxiways and runways. Scenery vanished, I do not know when, and never come back any more... so I did not use LKPR. On the other airports everything are working perfect!

2 weeks before I have installed Flightgear 17.1.3 on PC:
Windows 8.1
i6700k / 32 GB RAM / SSD M.2 / GTX1070-8GB
Everything was working perfect and I had LKPR scenery! Until today ...
What I have changed in flightgear after clean install? I add new aircraft in external folder and custom scenery in external folder too. I use TerraMaster and TerraSync. Nothing more.

Maybe some of you had the similar problem? Maybe some of you has any suggestion what I should check (any logs - in nasal console everything is perfect and clean, other log files - where should I looking for?). If I good remember I was compare folders and files in scenery folders with my colleagues who did not have this problem.

I will be grateful for every suggestion and help. I really like LKPR :)
Best,
Lukasz
sp-lcz

Callsign: SP-LCZ
Version: 17.3.1

Re: LKPR - No airport scenery

Postby Catalanoic » Tue May 30, 2017 8:23 pm

I've recently downloaded LKPR through TerraSync and works OK under 2017.2. what a huge PC you have! Be sure you've linked your TS scenery (look through files), you will find LKPR files at TerraSync\Objects\e010n50\e014n50..
Catalanoic

Callsign: Catalanoic
Version: 2017.3

Postby sp-lcz » Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Catalanoic,
thanks for your answer. I have this folder, I have all files inside I think, his size is 13 MB (*.stg, *.ac, *.png, *.xml files). But I don't see in FG, only flat terrain with taxi ways and runways. Few days ago I had LKPR with all scenery...
I do not understand it. 3 different computers, 3 different version mean that it is my fault, but why?

Best,
Lukasz
sp-lcz

Postby wkitty42 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:48 pm

what "custom scenery" have you added? it may very well interfere with the default scenery for LKPR if it covers that area...

what do you have for your --fg-scenery entry? that's the one where you listed your additional scenery directories...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby Catalanoic » Wed May 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Catalanoic

Callsign: Catalanoic
Version: 2017.3

Postby sp-lcz » Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Guys, thank you for your help. wkitty42 you have right, some custom scenery has to cover my LKPR scenery. I keep my custom scenery in external folder, when I had clean tab "Additional scenery locations", LKPR came back.

Problem resolved.

EDIT: Poland Custom Scenery cover LKPR.

Best regards,
Lukasz
sp-lcz

Return to Graphics