Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

FlightGear 3.4 Anti-aliasing on Mac OS

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

FlightGear 3.4 Anti-aliasing on Mac OS

Postby Dynasty458 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:40 am

Hello everybody, I'm new in here and FlightGear Flight Simulator.

I have a problem about using command line to launch the FlightGear, when i type "./fgfs.sh", it tells me that No such file or directory

So I can't launch FG via command line, that means I can't launch FG with Anti-aliasing

Can somebody help me with this problem? Thanks a lot :)
Dynasty458

Re: FlightGear 3.4 Anti-aliasing on Mac OS

Postby massima » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't know about apple OS, but when you launch the script, are you in the exact directory where is the script?
In other words:

Code (): Select all
cd /path/of/flightgear
./fgfs.sh
massima

Callsign: M-AXX
Version: 2019.1.1

Re: FlightGear 3.4 Anti-aliasing on Mac OS

Postby someguy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Is there some reason you need to launch FG with a command line? The 3.4 launcher has a field for adding custom command line parameters (Settings/Additional options), as well as a checkbox on the same screen for anti-aliasing.
someguy

Version: 2016.2.1

Return to Graphics