Board index FlightGear Support Graphics

My picture is bad  Topic is solved

Graphics issues like: bad framerates, weird colors, OpenGL errors etc. Bad graphics ar usually the result of bad graphics cards or drivers.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).
- please upload a screenshot of the problem.

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article. If you are seeing corrupted/broken textures, please see this article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

My picture is bad

Postby man » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

I use Mac X and FG has work all of the time. But yesterday i try to download Airbus A320-family. I play the game and it´s work but when i restart the game the picture is different.

I have try to uninstall FG and install it again but it same problem. I have a screenshot. Please help me i miss my flight. :cry:

man

Callsign: se-mp
Version: 2.10.0

Re: My picture is bad  

Postby sgofferj » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Go to menu View -> Rendering options. If "wireframe" is checked, uncheck it.
If this was the solution, please click on the green check here at this post.
If it wasn't the solution, please report back :).
FG 3.1 GIT / Opensuse 12.3 / Phenom II X4 / GForce GTX560
Stefan's little Flightgear corner | The Finnish Weather Center | Wolves in Finland

Working on: EFTP
COM: IAX2:home.gofferje.net/stefan (MO-FR 0700-2000 UTC, SA+SU 0900-2000 UTC)
sgofferj

Callsign: OH-SW
Version: 3.1 GIT

Return to Graphics