Board index FlightGear Support Interfacing

Building a testbench using Flightgear to output flight data

Connecting two computers, using generic protocol, connecting with Matlab?

Re: Building a testbench using Flightgear to output flight d

Postby Johan G » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:36 am

ruwais92 wrote in Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:34 pm:I apologise for my absence and silence on this question for quite a while.

I got caught up with a multitude of more pressing issues and hence was not making any progress on this front. Later on, I had reached out to friend who had executed a similar project but on X-Plane and I found it rather easier to appropriate that design for my needs. This is the wrong forum but if anybody needs any help with that feel free to let me know.

Thanks for the update. It is nice to hear you solved your problem (even though you did not do it through FlightGear :P ).

ruwais92 wrote in Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:34 pm:Nevertheless, I would like to thank you all for your responsiveness and the time you have taken to assist me. This is without a doubt one of the more welcoming forums I have been on and I sincerely hope this spirit endures!

Thank you, and thanks also to you other who have replied in this topic. We appreciate hearing that, and I too hope this spirit endures.

ruwais92 wrote in Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:34 pm:Have a wonderful day!

You too. :D
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

Previous

Return to Interfacing