Board index FlightGear Support Interfacing

Interface Arduino with FlightGear on windows  Topic is solved

Connecting two computers, using generic protocol, connecting with Matlab?

Re: Interface Arduino with FlightGear on windows

Postby simone04 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:29 pm

wkitty42 wrote in Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:10 pm:30Hz is 30 times a second... do you need/want that much data?

OK I will use 30 Hz, is good for me
wlbragg wrote in Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 pm:Not at all sure about this but maybe your missing a value position?
Code: Select all
--generic=serial,in,30,,9600,,ArduinoThrottle
instead of
--generic=serial,in,30,,9600,ArduinoThrottle

I don't know if I am missing something....

wlbragg wrote in Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:33 pm:Serial monitor shows the correct output? I'm on Linux.
Protocol string is...
--generic=serial,in,30,/dev/ttyACM1,9600,arduino.xml

1) Of course I checked the output in the Serial Monitor. All the values are correct.
2)I noticed that you put the "xml" extension. I didn't put it because I noticed that if I put the extension there, then the console won't be able to found the protocol(and give me an error) because in that way the filename will be like "arduino.xml.xml" and there is no such file named like that.
wlbragg wrote in Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm:1) Do you have any valid data visible in the Arduino IDE serial monitor?
If yes...
Check FG log and see if your getting any serial port connection errors?

1)Yes I have valid and correct data from the Serial Monitor
I don't know where is the FG log, anyone knows so I can read it carefully?
massima wrote in Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm:Ok, i garanted permission simply creating a udev rule and adding my user to the dialout group.

If is a problem of permissions, I don't know how to get the right permission on windows....
simone04

Callsign: MR-BEAN
Version: 2020.1.1

Postby wkitty42 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:27 pm

simone04 wrote in Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:29 pm:I don't know where is the FG log, anyone knows so I can read it carefully?

http://wiki.flightgear.org/Commonly_used_debugging_tools#Finding_fgfs.log
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby massima » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 pm

simone04 wrote:I don't know if I am missing something....

this is my string:

--generic=serial,in,30,/dev/ttyUSB0,115200,arduino-joy

simone04 wrote:I don't know where is the FG log, anyone knows so I can read it carefully?

When i need to read i launch FG from command line with:

fgfs --launcher

But you can find logs somewhere on your hd.

simone04 wrote:If is a problem of permissions, I don't know how to get the right permission on windows....

I don't think win requires permissions for the serial port, if you get data from serial monitor this means you have a driver installed, check anyway ( for example my win10 wants usb2.0-serial drivers for my arduino UNO so i need to install them).
massima

Callsign: M-AXX
Version: 2020.4.0

Postby simone04 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:25 pm

OK so I checked up the log file and is very interesting and very detailed :)
The file size is 14 MB :shock:
Is very big beacuse there is a huge numbr of lines worte from flightgear log itself
let me explain...
Here is the log file:
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:471:Created multi-app mutex, we are in writeable mode
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:467:CrashRpt enabled
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:494:FlightGear:  Version 2018.3.2
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:495:FlightGear:  Build Type Release
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:496:Built with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1900
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:498:Jenkins number/ID 248:248
gui:3::0:Loaded translations for locale "it_IT"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2905:platform default fg_root = Path "../data"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:580:Reading global defaults
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:590:Finished Reading global defaults
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:788:Reading user settings from Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/autosave_2018_3.xml"
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:257:NavCache at:Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2018_3.cache"
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:260:NavCache read-only flags is:0
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1347:NavCache: no main cache rebuild required
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1277:init package root at:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Aircraft"
gui:4::0:void __cdecl LocationController::onCollectConfig(void) skipping argument collection
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2189:aircraft = c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:229:found aircraft in dir: E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:110:User langauge 0:it-IT
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:160:Found language resource for: it
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:259:Loading XLIFF file at Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/it/FlightGear-nonQt.xlf"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/sys.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/atc.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/tips.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:prop = /nasal/local_weather/enabled=false
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:metar = XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 19SM FEW072 FEW350 25/07 Q1028 NOSIG
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:prop = /environment/weather-scenario=Core high pressure region
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:timeofday = noon
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:console =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:httpd = 3578
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:537: parse_time() = 38.9099
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:537: parse_time() = 38.9099
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:lat = 38.909908
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:537: parse_time() = 16.2463
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:537: parse_time() = 16.2463
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:lon = 16.246303
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:heading = 174.0
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:684:Channel string = serial,in,30,/.//COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:generic = serial,in,30,/.//COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:disable-rembrandt =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:disable-terrasync =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:aircraft-dir = E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:aircraft = c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:fg-scenery = C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Scenery
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:launcher =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2541:Using default download dir: Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear"
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:382:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/AI"
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:382:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Liveries"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2566:Using TerraSync dir: Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:587:EmbeddedResourceManager: selected locale 'it-IT'
opengl:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\fg_os_osgviewer.cxx:371:Using stock OSG implementation of GraphicsWindow
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\sky\cloud.cxx:343:initializing cloud layers
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:609:Enabling ATI/AMD viewport hack
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:789:Configuration State
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:790:============= =====
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:792:aircraft-dir = "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:793:fghome-dir = "Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org""
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:794:download-dir = "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:795:terrasync-dir = "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:797:aircraft-search-paths =

general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:798:scenery-search-paths =
   C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Scenery
   C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync
io:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\model\ModelRegistry.cxx:204:Image loading failed:Warning: reading "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p" not supported.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:128:ATI Technologies Inc.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:131:Radeon X1550 64-bit (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)   
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:134:2.1.8545 Release
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:144:1.20
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress init-scenery
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:755:General Initialization
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:756:======= ==============
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:765:FG_ROOT = "Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data""

event:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\timing\sg_time.cxx:88:Reading timezone info from: Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Timezone/zone.tab"
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\scenery.cxx:353:Selected scenery is tilecache
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\terrain_stg.cxx:244:FGStgTerrain::init - init tilemgr
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:156:Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:64:Initializing the tile cache.
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:67:  max cache size = 100
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:69:  current cache size = 0
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:73:  done with init()
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress finalize-position
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:807:Creating Subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:808:======== ==========
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:74:Reading materials from E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Materials/regions/materials.xml
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Systems\system_mgr.cxx:41:Reading systems from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/systems.xml"
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\HUD\HUD.cxx:116:Initializing HUD Instrument
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\fg_fx.cxx:122:Reading sound sound from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/c172-sound.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:328:Creating subsystems took:9239
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:336:Binding subsystems took:6
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress init-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/menu.xml"
input:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\new_gui.cxx:393:dialog Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/gui/dialogs/c172p-menu.xml" has no name; skipping.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\FGPUIMenuBar.cxx:56:Initializing old dialog commands:
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:154:XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 19SM FEW072 FEW350 25/07 Q1028 NOSIG
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:158:METAR from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:325:Reusing metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[0] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[1] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[2] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[3] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[4] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[5] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[6] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[10] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[11] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:390:NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: '', new: 'LICA'
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:58:  Loading stars from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Astro/stars"
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:114:  Loaded 3141 stars
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/metarinterpolator.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment METAR Interpolation Rule
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/interpolator.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment Interpolation Rule
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/local-weather-rules.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Local Weather Rules
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/Generic/g-forces.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem g force effects
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instruments.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem FiltersOnly
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/ground-effects.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_101
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/als-lights.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_102
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/engine.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_103
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/damage.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_104
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/pax.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_105
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/views.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_106
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/sounds.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_107
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/electrical.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_108
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[0]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[1]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[2]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[3]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[100]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[101]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[102]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[103]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[104]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[105]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[106]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[107]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[108]/serviceable[0] to object methods
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:93:Parse I/O channel request: generic,serial,in,30,/.//COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:104:  protocol = generic
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\generic.cxx:761:Reading communication protocol from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Protocol/ArduinoThrottle.xml"
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:238:  medium = serial
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:242:  direction = in
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:247:  hertz = 30
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:258:  device = /.//COM6
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:262:  baud = 9600
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:63:FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:97:FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Cessna 172P Flight Recorder
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/alpha-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/side-slip-rad'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/beta-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/roll-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/pitch-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/yaw-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/x-accel-fps_sec'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/y-accel-fps_sec'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/slip-skid-ball/indicated-slip-skid'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/elevator-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/left-aileron-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/right-aileron-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/rudder-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-aileron'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-elevator'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/pedals-rudder'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[19]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[20]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[21]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[22]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[4]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[5]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/vacuum/suction-inhg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/pitot/measured-total-pressure-inhg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/velocities/vias-kts'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/magnetic-compass/indicated-heading-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/alarms/stall-warning'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/hazards/icing/wing'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:120:FlightRecorder: record size is 661 bytes
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:459:httpd: adding screenshot uri handler at /screenshot
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:464:httpd: adding property uri handler at /props/
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:469:httpd: adding json uri handler at /json/
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:474:httpd: adding pkg uri handler at /pkg/
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:479:httpd: adding flighthistory uri handler at /flighthistory/
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:484:httpd: adding run uri handler at /run.cgi
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:489:httpd: adding navdb uri handler at /navdb
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:541:starting mongoose with these options:
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > access_control_list: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > access_log_file: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > auth_domain: 'mydomain.com'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > cgi_interpreter: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > cgi_pattern: '**.cgi$|**.pl$|**.php$'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > dav_auth_file: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > document_root: 'E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Phi'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > enable_directory_listing: 'yes'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > enable_proxy: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > extra_mime_types: '.appcache=text/cache-manifest'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > global_auth_file: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > hide_files_patterns: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > hexdump_file: ''
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > index_files: 'index.html'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > listening_port: '3578'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > ssi_pattern: '**.shtml$|**.shtm$'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:544:  > url_rewrites: '/fonts/=E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Fonts/,/aircraft-dir/=E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/,/fg-home/=C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/,/fg-root/=E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/'
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\http\httpd.cxx:546:end of mongoose options.
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:246:  loaded aero.
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:253:
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:254:
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:255:After loading aero definition file ...
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:258:num engines = 2
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Systems\electrical.cxx:410:No xml-based electrical model specified for this model!
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:76:Reading instruments from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.term"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.low"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.high"
instruments:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:92:creating default GPS instrument
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/KAP140.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/glass-rain.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/control-lock.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_2
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/yoke-cord.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_3
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[0]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[1]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[2]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[3]/serviceable[0] to object methods
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\MultiPlayer\multiplaymgr.cxx:1029:FGMultiplayMgr - multiplayer mode disabled (no MP server specificed).
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Cockpit\cockpitDisplayManager.cxx:68:Reading cockpit displays from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\voice.cxx:103:creating flite voice
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'ATC/Approach/Ground' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\voice.cxx:103:creating flite voice
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Pilot' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cstr_uk_female-1.0.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Copilot/Instructor' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'AI-Plane' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
event:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Time\light.cxx:100:Initializing Lighting interpolation tables.
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/ambient"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/diffuse"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/specular"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/sky"
opengl:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\install\msvc140-64\include\simgear/debug/OsgIoCapture.hxx:29:
opengl:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\install\msvc140-64\include\simgear/debug/OsgIoCapture.hxx:29:PNG lib warning : iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

opengl:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\install\msvc140-64\include\simgear/debug/OsgIoCapture.hxx:29:PNG lib warning : iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

general:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\model\SGText.cxx:138:ignoring unknown axis-alignment'yx-plane'.
general:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\model\SGText.cxx:138:ignoring unknown axis-alignment'yx-plane'.
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\sound\soundmgr_openal.cxx:169:Initializing OpenAL sound manager
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress finishing-subsystems
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Volcanic activity off.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:260:addEventListener(/sim[0]/gui[0]/canvas[0], mousedown)
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:KMA20 audio panel initialized
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Hobbs system stopped
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Hobbs system stopped
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Starter off
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:KI266 dme indicator #0 initialized
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Time\TimeManager.cxx:440:After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
instruments:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:377:GPS saw route-manager flight-plan replaced.
instruments:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:1380:empty GPS search query
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\route_mgr.cxx:818:route manager, current-wp is now -1
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:112:FDM connection to the AI manager: SUCCESS
ai:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\AIModel\AIManager.cxx:178:loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1035:Subsystems postinit took:26
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1044:

view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress finalize-position
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\io\sg_serial.cxx:122:fg_serial line = 1.01,1.01

I included only the first 300 lines
because the last line is repeated so many times and so in the original log there were 273245 lines :shock: :shock:
what interest me are also those lines:
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:238: medium = serial
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:242: direction = in
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:247: hertz = 30
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:258: device = /.//COM6
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:262: baud = 9600

so I think that flightgear has nothing wrong with this setup....
So anyone can send me a log from their flightgear so I can compare and find what's wrong?
simone04

Postby wlbragg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:12 pm

When my Arduino wasn't working and I checked the log there was a very distinct error message,
I don't see that in your log. So my best guess is still potentially a permission problem. I can't help you with Windows permissions.
Kansas and Ohio/Midwest scenery development.
KEQA, 3AU, KRCP Airport Layout
Intel i7/GeForce RTX 2070/Max-Q
wlbragg

Callsign: WC2020
Version: next

Postby WoodSTokk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 pm

My time on Windows is long ago, but as far as i remember the interface is named 'COM6' and not '/.//COM6'.
(wlbragg has also mentioned this earlier)
WoodSTokk

Callsign: SX-W57
IRC name: WoodSTokk

Postby wlbragg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 pm

but as far as i remember the interface is named 'COM6' and not '/.//COM6'.

I think there would be an error message if it was incorrect though, also the Arduino wouldn't connect to the IDE. So if the Arduino is sending to serial monitor, that is correct. Then all that is left is the interface to FG and possible permission for FG or user or whatever group to access the serial port.
wlbragg

Postby WoodSTokk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:39 pm

wlbragg wrote in Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 pm:
but as far as i remember the interface is named 'COM6' and not '/.//COM6'.

I think there would be an error message if it was incorrect though, also the Arduino wouldn't connect to the IDE.

The setting '/.//COM6' is only for FG and it is defined as input.
So FG will listen on a interface that doesn't exist, no data coming in, no changes in FG.
The IDE of Arduino is set to 'COM6' and see the Arduino.
The setting of the IDE has nothing to do with FG.
wlbragg wrote in Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 pm:So if the Arduino is sending to serial monitor, that is correct. Then all that is left is the interface to FG and possible permission for FG or user or whatever group to access the serial port.

The serial monitor is listening on 'COM6', so no problem to receive the data.
FG (with the above parameters) will listen on '/.//COM6' (an unknown source) where no data are coming.
AFAIK Windows has no restriction on using the COM ports.
massima should edit his/her parameter to COM6.
If there is a permission problem in Win10, it will then raise up.
WoodSTokk

Callsign: SX-W57
IRC name: WoodSTokk

Postby wlbragg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:29 pm

The setting of the IDE has nothing to do with FG.

Of course it does. If your uploading to the Arduino on com6 and it remains connected to serial and FG is to also connect to that serial then it is the same com. My point is, whatever com works for the IDE to Arduino is also the same com that should work for FG to Arduino unless you change to a different com port. So if Arduino IDE reports /.//COM6 and uploads to Arduino successfully, then that is the correct address of the port. If the IDE is reporting only COM6, then that is the correct address. It should be easy to determine the com port id.

On my Linux installation if IDE connects and recognizes /dev/ttyACM0 that is the port that FG connects to.
wlbragg

Postby simone04 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:08 pm

Ok, I tried without the escape character (\\.\) and trying --generic=serial,in,30,COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
but
the result is the same.....
but I noticed that the program is not blocked or freezed because the log is working until I close the program...
And I am sure that FG is reading data from arduino (because in the log there is the data from arduino):
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:471:Created multi-app mutex, we are in writeable mode
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:467:CrashRpt enabled
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:494:FlightGear:  Version 2018.3.2
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:495:FlightGear:  Build Type Release
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:496:Built with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1900
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:498:Jenkins number/ID 248:248
gui:3::0:Loaded translations for locale "it_IT"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2905:platform default fg_root = Path "../data"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:580:Reading global defaults
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:590:Finished Reading global defaults
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:788:Reading user settings from Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/autosave_2018_3.xml"
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:257:NavCache at:Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org/navdata_2018_3.cache"
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:260:NavCache read-only flags is:0
navaid:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Navaids\NavDataCache.cxx:1347:NavCache: no main cache rebuild required
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1277:init package root at:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Aircraft"
gui:4::0:void __cdecl LocationController::onCollectConfig(void) skipping argument collection
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2189:aircraft = c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:229:found aircraft in dir: E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:110:User langauge 0:it-IT
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:160:Found language resource for: it
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:259:Loading XLIFF file at Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/it/FlightGear-nonQt.xlf"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/sys.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/atc.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/tips.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:prop = /nasal/local_weather/enabled=false
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:metar = XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 19SM FEW072 FEW350 25/07 Q1028 NOSIG
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:prop = /environment/weather-scenario=Core high pressure region
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:timeofday = noon
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:console =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:lat = 38.909908
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:lon = 16.246303
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:heading = 174.0
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:684:Channel string = serial,in,30,COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:generic = serial,in,30,COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:disable-rembrandt =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:disable-terrasync =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:aircraft-dir = E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:aircraft = c172p
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:fg-scenery = C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Scenery
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2516:   option:launcher =
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2541:Using default download dir: Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear"
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:382:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/AI"
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\globals.cxx:382:read-allowed path not found:Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Liveries"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\options.cxx:2566:Using TerraSync dir: Path "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:587:EmbeddedResourceManager: selected locale 'it-IT'
opengl:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\fg_os_osgviewer.cxx:371:Using stock OSG implementation of GraphicsWindow
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\sky\cloud.cxx:343:initializing cloud layers
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:609:Enabling ATI/AMD viewport hack
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:789:Configuration State
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:790:============= =====
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:792:aircraft-dir = "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:793:fghome-dir = "Path "C:/Users/Simone/AppData/Roaming/flightgear.org""
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:794:download-dir = "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:795:terrasync-dir = "C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:797:aircraft-search-paths =

general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:798:scenery-search-paths =
   C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/Scenery
   C:/Users/Simone/Documents/FlightGear/TerraSync
io:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\model\ModelRegistry.cxx:204:Image loading failed:Warning: reading "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p" not supported.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:128:ATI Technologies Inc.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:131:Radeon X1550 64-bit (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)   
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:134:2.1.8545 Release
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\gui.cxx:144:1.20
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress init-scenery
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:755:General Initialization
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:756:======= ==============
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:765:FG_ROOT = "Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data""

event:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\timing\sg_time.cxx:88:Reading timezone info from: Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Timezone/zone.tab"
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\scenery.cxx:353:Selected scenery is tilecache
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\terrain_stg.cxx:244:FGStgTerrain::init - init tilemgr
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilemgr.cxx:156:Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:64:Initializing the tile cache.
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:67:  max cache size = 100
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:69:  current cache size = 0
terrain:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scenery\tilecache.cxx:73:  done with init()
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:807:Creating Subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:808:======== ==========
input:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\scene\material\matlib.cxx:74:Reading materials from E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Materials/regions/materials.xml
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Systems\system_mgr.cxx:41:Reading systems from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/systems.xml"
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\HUD\HUD.cxx:116:Initializing HUD Instrument
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\fg_fx.cxx:122:Reading sound sound from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/c172-sound.xml"
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:328:Creating subsystems took:8937
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\main.cxx:336:Binding subsystems took:3594
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress init-subsystems
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\locale.cxx:298:Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Translations/default/menu.xml"
input:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\new_gui.cxx:393:dialog Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/gui/dialogs/c172p-menu.xml" has no name; skipping.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\GUI\FGPUIMenuBar.cxx:56:Initializing old dialog commands:
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:154:XXXX 012345Z 15003KT 19SM FEW072 FEW350 25/07 Q1028 NOSIG
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\fgmetar.cxx:158:METAR from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:325:Reusing metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[0] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[1] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[2] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[3] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[4] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[5] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[6] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[10] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:335:Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[11] for
environment:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Environment\realwx_ctrl.cxx:390:NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: '', new: 'LICA'
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:58:  Loading stars from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Astro/stars"
astro:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\ephemeris\stardata.cxx:114:  Loaded 3141 stars
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/metarinterpolator.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment METAR Interpolation Rule
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/interpolator.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Environment Interpolation Rule
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Environment/local-weather-rules.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem Local Weather Rules
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/Generic/g-forces.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem g force effects
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instruments.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem FiltersOnly
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/ground-effects.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_101
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/als-lights.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_102
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/engine.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_103
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/damage.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_104
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/pax.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_105
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/views.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_106
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/sounds.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_107
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/electrical.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_108
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[0]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[1]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[2]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[3]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[100]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[101]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[102]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[103]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[104]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[105]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[106]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[107]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/property-rule[108]/serviceable[0] to object methods
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:93:Parse I/O channel request: generic,serial,in,30,COM6,9600,ArduinoThrottle
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:104:  protocol = generic
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Network\generic.cxx:761:Reading communication protocol from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Protocol/ArduinoThrottle.xml"
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:238:  medium = serial
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:242:  direction = in
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:247:  hertz = 30
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:258:  device = COM6
io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_io.cxx:262:  baud = 9600
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:63:FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:97:FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Cessna 172P Flight Recorder
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/alpha-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/side-slip-rad'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/beta-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/roll-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/pitch-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/yaw-rate-degps'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/x-accel-fps_sec'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/y-accel-fps_sec'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/slip-skid-ball/indicated-slip-skid'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/elevator-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/left-aileron-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/right-aileron-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/rudder-pos-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-aileron'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-elevator'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/pedals-rudder'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/steering-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[19]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[20]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[21]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[22]/compression-norm'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[4]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[5]/z-position'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/vacuum/suction-inhg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/pitot/measured-total-pressure-inhg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/velocities/vias-kts'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/magnetic-compass/indicated-heading-deg'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/alarms/stall-warning'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/hazards/icing/wing'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:266:FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/WOW'.
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Aircraft\flightrecorder.cxx:120:FlightRecorder: record size is 661 bytes
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:246:  loaded aero.
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:253:
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:254:
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:255:After loading aero definition file ...
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\JSBSim\JSBSim.cxx:258:num engines = 2
systems:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Systems\electrical.cxx:410:No xml-based electrical model specified for this model!
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:76:Reading instruments from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.term"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.low"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Navaids/range.high"
instruments:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\instrument_mgr.cxx:92:creating default GPS instrument
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/KAP140.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/glass-rain.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/control-lock.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_2
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:201:Reading property-rule configuration from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/yoke-cord.xml"
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\autopilotgroup.cxx:208:adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_3
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[0]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[1]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[2]/serviceable[0] to object methods
general:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main/fg_props.hxx:801:Failed to tie property /sim[0]/systems[0]/autopilot[3]/serviceable[0] to object methods
network:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\MultiPlayer\multiplaymgr.cxx:1029:FGMultiplayMgr - multiplayer mode disabled (no MP server specificed).
cockpit:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Cockpit\cockpitDisplayManager.cxx:68:Reading cockpit displays from Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'ATC/Approach/Ground' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Pilot' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cstr_uk_female-1.0.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'Copilot/Instructor' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Sound\flitevoice.cxx:54:FLITEVoice initialized for sample-group 'flite-voice'. Samples will be named 'AI-Plane' voice is 'Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/ATC/cmu_us_arctic_slt.htsvoice"'
event:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Time\light.cxx:100:Initializing Lighting interpolation tables.
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/ambient"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/diffuse"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/specular"
math:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\math\interpolater.cxx:81:Initializing Interpolator for Path "E:/FlightGear 2018.3.2/data/Lighting/sky"
opengl:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\install\msvc140-64\include\simgear/debug/OsgIoCapture.hxx:29:

sound:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\sound\soundmgr_openal.cxx:169:Initializing OpenAL sound manager
view:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Viewer\splash.cxx:686:Splash screen progress finishing-subsystems
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Volcanic activity off.
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\canvas\elements\CanvasElement.cxx:260:addEventListener(/sim[0]/gui[0]/canvas[0], mousedown)
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:KMA20 audio panel initialized
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:Starter off
nasal:5:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Scripting\NasalSys.cxx:479:KI266 dme indicator #0 initialized
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Time\TimeManager.cxx:440:After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
instruments:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:377:GPS saw route-manager flight-plan replaced.
instruments:4:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Instrumentation\gps.cxx:1380:empty GPS search query
autopilot:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Autopilot\route_mgr.cxx:818:route manager, current-wp is now -1
flight:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\FDM\fdm_shell.cxx:112:FDM connection to the AI manager: SUCCESS
ai:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\AIModel\AIManager.cxx:178:loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1035:Subsystems postinit took:27
general:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\flightgear\src\Main\fg_init.cxx:1044:

io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\io\sg_serial.cxx:122:fg_serial line = 0.00,0.81

io:3:C:\Jenkins\workspace\Windows-release\simgear\simgear\io\sg_serial.cxx:122:fg_serial line = 0.00,0.81

All those "fg_serial line = 0.00,0.81" are the readings that are transmitted from my arduino
(I forgot to say that my arduino is an Arduino Leonardo if it helps)
simone04

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:02 pm

so we know that the data is getting into FG but is FG doing anything with it is the question... i cannot tell from the above if it is or not...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby simone04 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Ok, I MADE IT!! :D
the only thing is that....
I'm on Ubuntu :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have a computer(my computer) that have 4 OS:
1) Kali Linux (I don't use it very much)
2)Windows 7(main OS)
3)Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS (I only installed it, never used)
3)Windows 2000(Yes lol)

Why didn't use flightgear in Ubuntu directly? Because I thought it wasn't worth.... (because I was using win7 as main os and it didn't make any sense using another os for only using flightgear)
but things changed... I had a virus recently(affecting only windows 7), I neutralized it but since I wanted to format my pc, then I decided that was better to completely delete windows 7 and simply use Ubuntu as main OS.
And so yesterday I installed Arduino IDE and then flightgear, followed up all the instructions and surprise! It was working pretty well.
So guys thank you all for your help. I really appreciate it. Thank you again
simone04

Postby massima » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:19 pm

Great news @simone04, LInux OS works better then a paid OS. Yours is another confirm :mrgreen:
massima

Callsign: M-AXX

Postby vi3da » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:19 pm

hi all.
after few hours and trials i succeded to latch my Arduino Uno to FG on Windows10.
To have correct communication, i replaced
Serial.print("\n") with Serial.println();
in the sketch, since i noticed that the print on Putty were not correct and spurious characters were printed.

Sometimes the loading gets stuck, i don't know why. Need to restart.

Another question: i would like to add an accelerometer to control the view, like i'm into a real cockpit: do you know the node to be written in the internal properties?
did anybody else tried to?

thank you
Vi3da
vi3da

Version: 2019.1.1

Postby vi3da » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:07 pm

i was supposing to have solved but it's not.
Or, better, FG gets stuck many times, let's say, it starts correctly 1 time over 10 loadings.
It freezes during loading position phase. Looking at the console debug, i have messages from the serial after few seconds from the freeze, keeping on logging but FG stays stuck.
it seems absolutely "random" and somewhat only related to the Arduino plugged in. even if no program runs in.
If i remove the Arduino, i have log messages but the FG unfreezes and it loads.
Replugging Arduino, i'm not able to read serial anymore (i suppose the process cannot be interrupted)
That's annoying. Any idea?

p.s. i'm using Arduino Uno 1.8.5
vi3da

Version: 2019.1.1

PreviousNext

Return to Interfacing