Board index Other Hangar talk Real aviation

Aviation Photo Topic?

The "real" thing.
Forum rules
Please refrain from discussing politics.

Aviation Photo Topic?

Postby FlorianK » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello there,
I love planespotting! I have beautiful pictures of Airliners (A380, A340, 737, 787,.... and even the Ed Force One!) and I'd like to share them with you. But I was wondering why there is no topic for real aviation photos, like this one, but for real aviation? Theres only the thead for FG Photos. The rules could be the same like here, but why has never someone started a photo topic? I think we would have beautiful plane photos from around the world.
Regards, Florian :)
Creator of the new 747-8i!
FlorianK

Version: 2016.2.1

Re: Aviation Photo Topic?

Postby D-ECHO » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:43 pm

So why don't you start off? ;)
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Re: Aviation Photo Topic?

Postby D-ECHO » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:54 pm

With rules like

Rules

• Place no more than 10 screenshots in one post. If you'd like to post a complete series of more than 10 shots please create an album topic.
  • If you have several nearly identical screenshots (eg. a single aircraft/location from a certain point of view), try to pick the best of nearly identical screenshots. No-one is interested in five variants of the same image.
  • To please those with slower internet connections, embedded images should be no larger than 1280x1024 pixels. You may link to larger resolutions of course. If you use the following code, clicking your image will open the large version.
    Code: Select all
    [url=link-to-large-image][img]link-to-"small"-image[/img][/url]
  • Try to compress your images to reduce their file size. JPG is a much friendlier format than PNG for online images, but even PNG files can be greatly reduced in size by compressing them when saving. Images at the maximum allowed resolution can look fine at (much) less than 0.5 Mb.
  • Avoid linking to non-public files (like Facebook images), as not everyone can see those.
  • Only screenshots and videos showing the real life are accepted.
  • Do not quote images; quote the description instead. Also see our quoting guidelines.
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Return to Real aviation