Board index FlightGear Support Tools Atlas

CVS Blues

Atlas is an addon that lets FlightGear users display a real-time "moving-map" of their flight.

CVS Blues

Postby nagora » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm

So, downloaded the CVS of Atlas this morning (Gentoo Linux, gcc 4.7.3, FG-3.0.0, SimGear-3.0.0, openscenegraph-3.0.1-r1) and the make fails with

Code: Select all
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -I/usr/local//include  -I/usr/include/ -I/usr/lib64/opengl/xorg-x11/include/ -fpermissive -DFGBASE_DIR='"/usr/games/share/flightgear/"' -MT Subbucket.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Subbucket.Tpo -c -o Subbucket.o Subbucket.cxx
Subbucket.cxx: In destructor ‘VBO<T>::~VBO()’:
Subbucket.cxx:45:27: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glDeleteBuffers’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glDeleteBuffers’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx: In member function ‘void VBO<T>::upload(GLenum)’:
Subbucket.cxx:67:24: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glGenBuffers’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glGenBuffers’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx:70:31: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glBindBuffer’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glBindBuffer’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx: In member function ‘void VBO<T>::download(GLenum, size_t)’:
Subbucket.cxx:90:31: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glBindBuffer’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glBindBuffer’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx:91:48: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glMapBuffer’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glMapBuffer’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx:97:25: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glUnmapBuffer’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glUnmapBuffer’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx: In member function ‘void VBO<T>::clear(bool)’:
Subbucket.cxx:109:27: warning: there are no arguments to ‘glDeleteBuffers’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘glDeleteBuffers’ must be available [-fpermissive]
Subbucket.cxx: In member function ‘void AttributeVBO::stage()’:
Subbucket.cxx:138:40: error: ‘glBindBuffer’ was not declared in this scope
and then a load of other errors about gl<xxx> being not declared in this scope.

Anyone know how to fix this?
nagora

Re: CVS Blues

Postby bschack » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:52 am

I don't know if you're still following this thread, but just in case ...

I don't run Linux, so I can't give a direct solution to the problem. However, maybe together we can find out what is wrong. First, I need to know if you've ever compiled Atlas before - in other words, is this a new problem because of some recent change to Atlas? Assuming that it isn't, do you get similar errors in other Atlas files (eg, TileMapper.cxx, Scenery.cxx, ...)?

Brian
bschack

Re: CVS Blues

Postby nagora » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:12 am

bschack wrote in Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:52 am:I don't know if you're still following this thread, but just in case ...

I don't run Linux, so I can't give a direct solution to the problem. However, maybe together we can find out what is wrong. First, I need to know if you've ever compiled Atlas before - in other words, is this a new problem because of some recent change to Atlas?
Yes, I used it all the time.
nagora

Return to Atlas